Author Topic: Contest prep question  (Read 1571 times)

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
Contest prep question
« on: May 18, 2006, 11:54:09 AM »
I am going to get done with a 10 week cycle of 500mg of test and 200mg of boldenon at the end of this month. I have a contest I just decided to enter on august 19, is there anything you recommend taking in preparation for the contest that won't fuck up my natural test production. I know you should give equal time on as equal time off but I really want to do this contest before fall semester. Should I just do it clean, or could I take a little something extra?
Don't let em fool ya

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
Re: Contest prep question
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 02:43:17 PM »
Anyone??
Don't let em fool ya

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 03:34:49 PM »
If you're going to take anything, then it is going to shut your natty production down. So you have two options, do it naturally or stay on from now until August 19th. If you decide to stay on, that will put your cycle in the 20wk range, which is lengthy and not something I'd recommend to a newbie AAS user. But at the same time if you know what you're doing a 20wk cycle is fine. All my cycles fall in the 16-20wk range with the exception of the one I'm on now which is a good bit longer...curios to see what kind of results I'll get out of this long cycle, but I will not make a habit of it.

Check your PM box

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2006, 04:26:25 PM »
I am going to get done with a 10 week cycle of 500mg of test and 200mg of boldenon at the end of this month. I have a contest I just decided to enter on august 19, is there anything you recommend taking in preparation for the contest that won't f**k up my natural test production. I know you should give equal time on as equal time off but I really want to do this contest before fall semester. Should I just do it clean, or could I take a little something extra?

You really don't learn, do you?

Any AAS cycle is goint to interfere with your natural testosterone production. 

Make a choice and pay the price.

We're not here to make your decisions for you.

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2006, 05:43:53 PM »
do what ya want!!!!

I am and neather is anone else going to hold your hand.

sorry

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2006, 09:36:14 AM »
The Hypothalamus will not allow any AAS to get a free ride.

All will entail a negative feedback signal to the Hypo causing the hormonal process to lower your own natural production.

Proviron in low doses will work but mind you it will only work when the HPTA is not in a suppressed state.

Time to start thinking........

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2006, 06:36:55 PM »
Would extending the cycle to 20 weeks hurt? 20 weeks is not too drastic from what I hear.
Don't let em fool ya

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2006, 08:36:57 PM »
20 weeks isn't drastic, no, but I could certainly design a better 20-weeker than just test and boldenone.  I don't know your history, obviously, but if your sort of a newbie (which the test 500 range suggests), and this is one of your first shows, why not go at it clean?

Put together a SOLID PCT plan, keep training like a mutha, tighten the diet and cardio, and you shouldn't lose too much.

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2006, 10:01:53 AM »
20 weeks isn't drastic, no, but I could certainly design a better 20-weeker than just test and boldenone.  I don't know your history, obviously, but if your sort of a newbie (which the test 500 range suggests), and this is one of your first shows, why not go at it clean?

Put together a SOLID PCT plan, keep training like a mutha, tighten the diet and cardio, and you shouldn't lose too much.

Yeah, its my first cycle in 4 years. I feel that if don't compete on something I'll be at a huge disadvantage. Everyone else will be on. What would you recommend for contest prep?
Don't let em fool ya

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2006, 06:00:18 PM »
The Hypothalamus will not allow any AAS to get a free ride.

All will entail a negative feedback signal to the Hypo causing the hormonal process to lower your own natural production.

Proviron in low doses will work but mind you it will only work when the HPTA is not in a suppressed state.

Time to start thinking........

^Concur.

The HPTA has a way of keeping things under control.

There is no "free ride" at all.

That's why I think people who subscribe to "bridging" are just fooling themselves.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...