Author Topic: Night of Champions Poster / Info  (Read 25750 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Night of Champions Poster / Info
« on: May 18, 2006, 08:19:55 PM »
----

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: New Night Of Champions Ticket Info
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 08:22:41 PM »
It's legit. I got it from Wayne and it will be up in the magazines soon.

Maybe now that they are selling tickets via Ticketmaster (and you still can't get tickets to IFBB shows that are much sooner), Pro BBing Radio might get off their cans and invite Wayne on the show!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 08:45:47 PM »
The poster looks extremely amateur.

Whoever made it pretty bad.

It's pretty much the typography that is shitty. The pics aren't smoothed into the pic either.

Wayne needs to stop doing all the shit on his own LMFAO

Wayne DeMilia = no master of Photoshop, hehehe...

Look at the pic of Vince Taylor BTW. How the hell did they even use that one? Ever heard of "high-resolution pictures only"  :'(?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2006, 09:21:20 PM »
Cool!

I thought Muscular Development was supposed to be a bigtime PDI sponsor, though.  Was that just a dirty rumor?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2006, 10:25:00 PM »
Is that a Typo, is their a New City, New York.  I hope not. Wayne call me.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2006, 04:40:44 AM »

oh, ok  rockland county. 20 miles north of new york city on the jersey side of the hudson. 

lonewolf

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2006, 11:40:33 AM »
There is a New City , New York. It is about 40 miles north of NYC

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2006, 11:56:43 AM »
----

What happened to the poster mang?

Why did you remove it.

It's not like it was your work or anything...

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2006, 12:06:09 PM »
Nah, I don't think I'm going.  Will be expecting very soon there.  Can't leave that for a BBing show!  But I'll be at the Orlando show.

It was brought to my attention that putting that poster up now might be taking as a shot at the NY Pro, which it's not.  Success for BOTH the IFBB and the PDI is in the best interest of all.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2006, 12:41:30 PM »

Yes there is.

Bob Bonham

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2006, 02:06:37 PM »
NEW CITY IS WHERE WAYNE, KING,AND STEVE STONE ALL LIVE

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2006, 03:09:53 PM »
What happened to the poster thread?

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2006, 04:22:24 PM »
ask ron or chick maybe they might know ;)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2006, 08:20:51 PM »
New City....good venue for a show that shouldn't exist to begin with ::)

If they can't get the tickets and posters right, then what can you expect once the show takes place
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2006, 08:31:40 PM »
If they can't get the tickets and posters right, then what can you expect once the show takes place

Can you get tickets to the Fresno, Montreal, Europa, and Atlantic City IFBB shows yet?

Your sweetheart IFBB is the one that cancelled one show this year.  Not the PDI ;)

Vince, you lied about selling your store, being hired by an NFL team, fighting Grundy, and god knows what else...

You're probably the least credible guy on getbig.  really.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2006, 08:47:20 PM »
Can you get tickets to the Fresno, Montreal, Europa, and Atlantic City IFBB shows yet?

Your sweetheart IFBB is the one that cancelled one show this year.  Not the PDI ;)

Vince, you lied about selling your store, being hired by an NFL team, fighting Grundy, and god knows what else...

You're probably the least credible guy on getbig.  really.

And you created my banners for my website.  If I'm not credible then you are not neither

In any case lets rephrase your comments:

I've lied about selling my store for 3 years every April Fools day, Grundy punked out of the fight, and I never even stated that I worked for the Cardinals and I'll pay you 200 big ones if you can find the post where I specifically said I was working for the Cardinals.  I did however work for the Falcons in 2004 doing security work for a contract firm. 

Regardless of what anyone said, I did what I had to do  to "deliver the message"  Deal with it bro because that's the way it is and understand that bodybuilding politics is just as dirty as regular politics.  I

I won't be around much since I'm still training for the NPC Mountaineer but I'll check back in.  For those who still support the PDI, just remember that the person who created it is responsible for all the crap that's gone on in the IFBB for over 20 years.  Just ask of all folks, Lee Priest.

A

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2006, 09:43:03 PM »
Your burth was an April ools Day joke.  And pleaseeeeeeeee, do yo think we are going to belive that were are that stupid to enter another show.  What was the bet this time you lost.  And I want to see a photocopy of a check from the Falcons.  You never worked for the Falcons.  Why do you say you did.  You might have worked at the stadium security but tha tisn't working for the Falcons.  Please pst the check please or STFU. 

mikediesel

• Getbig III
GetBig Mods fear the PDI
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2006, 10:38:01 PM »
Why was the picture of the poster announcing the Night of Champions deleted. Great job Mods. Let see you change your tune and claim to have always supported the PDI once the IFBB goes under. Board Members should be outraged, let your voices be heard.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2006, 10:46:51 PM »
I wish I could have seen it... :'(

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Night of Champions Poster / Info
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2006, 11:04:20 PM »
No mod deleted it. 240 removed it until after the NY Pro out of respect for it, and because Wayne DeMilia, the  promoter of the NOC wanted it to be respectful of that show! It is that simple. Once the NY Pro is over, it will be back up.

Wayne DeMilia, King Kamali and others live in New City, New York. Tha is where the mailing address is. The contest will be held in New York, New York, in Manhatten.

New City, New York  Zip Code: 10956 - Population 31,,000 people

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2006, 11:06:32 PM »
No mod deleted it. 240 removed it until after the NY Pro out of respect for it, and because Wayne DeMilia, the  promoter of the NOC wanted it to be respectful of that show! It is that simple. Once the NY Pro is over, it will be back up.

Wayne DeMilia, King Kamali and others live in New City, New York. Tha is where the mailing address is. The contest will be held in New York, New York, in Manhatten.

New City, New York  Zip Code: 10956 - Population 31,,000 people

You spelled "Manhattan" wrong ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2006, 03:33:10 AM »
Your burth was an April ools Day joke.  And pleaseeeeeeeee, do yo think we are going to belive that were are that stupid to enter another show.  What was the bet this time you lost.  And I want to see a photocopy of a check from the Falcons.  You never worked for the Falcons.  Why do you say you did.  You might have worked at the stadium security but tha tisn't working for the Falcons.  Please pst the check please or STFU. 

Please read the post again more closely and understand that just like most businesses, they hire independent contractors for temp stuff such as the Falcons Training Camp which I worked at in 2004  when it was being held at Furman University in Greenville.  It would be worth mentioning that we were basically used for Cannon Fodder for the Team's General Security.  In other words,  most of the people yelled and cursed at us since we were pretty visible with a blue uniform and big shiny badge.  But I still had fun and got to meet up with a lot of the players. 

And why would I show you a check stub for???  That's retarded 
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2006, 06:48:45 AM »
Is that like, Labor pool?  Some days they have you fetching carts at walmart, other days its road work, other days it's event security for concerts or sporting events?  They pay you a rate of 8 an hour, and they use you for fluctuating demand positions that most ppl won't do.  Is this what you mean?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2006, 07:29:46 AM »
Is that like, Labor pool?  Some days they have you fetching carts at walmart, other days its road work, other days it's event security for concerts or sporting events?  They pay you a rate of 8 an hour, and they use you for fluctuating demand positions that most ppl won't do.  Is this what you mean?

Pretty much that except on a more higher end level.  Works out for me because I don't have any set hours or anything and whenever I want to work I just give a call and I get my assignment.  I just worked last night from 6pm to 6am at a packaging facility.  Not much work, just drive around the building and check the area.  Payment for work depends solely on the area I'm working at and what needs to be done.  That gig didn't pay much but I practically didn't do anything.  Its definitely not the case all the time and varies in work from operating a computer security system to crowd control at an city event or something.   

I mainly do these gigs to help pay for expenses for contest preparation.  It cost me around 3,000 in all to get ready but a few gigs and its taken care of.  If there is money left, I put it back into my business.  Its not glamourous but I'm not doing anything undignified and its honest work.  Sergio Olivia worked at night as a butcher at night, Frank Zane was a teacher, and Arnold, Franco, & Draper all together had a bricklaying business.  You can  be a bodybuilder but you won't be anyone if you can't pay the expenses     
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2006, 07:40:50 AM »
Pretty much that except on a more higher end level.  Works out for me because I don't have any set hours or anything and whenever I want to work I just give a call and I get my assignment.  Its definitely not the case all the time and varies in work from operating a computer security system to crowd control at an city event or something.  
I mainly do these gigs to help pay for expenses for contest preparation. 

Labor pool work to prep for local bodybuilding shows... sounds like a great long-term plan ;)