Author Topic: Night of Champions Poster / Info  (Read 25989 times)

RHINO290

Re: Night of Champions Poster / Info
« Reply #100 on: May 24, 2006, 12:42:00 PM »
WHo is bashing the IFBB.  I'm not.  I am saying EXACTLY what happens.  I am not making anything up.  You just need to face it that you are an IFBB suckup and you are seeing your ship sailing into the sunset leaving you behind.  You should feel more lucky than others.  Like you said you can quit now and it doesn't matter.  Jeez the way you talked I could of swore you were promoting the show too.  SO you are still just a wannabe who hangs on others coat tails and balls so you can play with the big boys. 

So basically you still haven't done shit yet you talk out of your ass at every given moment.  Well till you pick up a gun and ACTUALLY fight in the battle then you shoudln't shoot your mouth off cause you have NO idea what you are talking about.  All this time I thought I was arguing with someone who has done something, has promted a show, knows something about promoting a show and now I figure out (finally) that you are no different then any other troll or wannabe on here, pretending to be something.  Well you are right I am an idiot for arguing with you cause you aren't even in my league.  I lowered myself to your level.  Now I have to go to my pool and and think about this.  But luckily since you are a nobody what you say or do does nothing to affect me. Sorry son, keep pretending cause it seems thats all you can do.

OUCH!!!!

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #101 on: May 24, 2006, 12:56:52 PM »
WHo is bashing the IFBB.  I'm not.  I am saying EXACTLY what happens.  I am not making anything up.  You just need to face it that you are an IFBB suckup and you are seeing your ship sailing into the sunset leaving you behind.  You should feel more lucky than others.  Like you said you can quit now and it doesn't matter.  Jeez the way you talked I could of swore you were promoting the show too.  SO you are still just a wannabe who hangs on others coat tails and balls so you can play with the big boys. 

So basically you still haven't done shit yet you talk out of your ass at every given moment.  Well till you pick up a gun and ACTUALLY fight in the battle then you shoudln't shoot your mouth off cause you have NO idea what you are talking about.  All this time I thought I was arguing with someone who has done something, has promted a show, knows something about promoting a show and now I figure out (finally) that you are no different then any other troll or wannabe on here, pretending to be something.  Well you are right I am an idiot for arguing with you cause you aren't even in my league.  I lowered myself to your level.  Now I have to go to my pool and and think about this.  But luckily since you are a nobody what you say or do does nothing to affect me. Sorry son, keep pretending cause it seems thats all you can do.
Thanks for the laugh Kieffer. I'd rather be an IFBB suckup then Wayne's puppet boy any day. Seems you have that position down pretty good. I'll buy ya a drink at the Olympia to toast your newfound status.

Elevate Your Image.™

RHINO290

« Reply #102 on: May 24, 2006, 01:05:32 PM »
Thanks for the laugh Kieffer. I'd rather be an IFBB suckup then Wayne's puppet boy any day. Seems you have that position down pretty good. I'll buy ya a drink at the Olympia to toast your newfound status.

With AMI in the financial trouble it is in, I'm not sure there will be an Olympia. My prediction?

2009-No AMI, No olympia, unless we pick up the name.....

Issac, read the Wall street journal? Maybe you should. AMI is in serious trouble. Pecker can't afford his own jet anymore, flies commercial now.... Soon, athlete contracts will be disslved, watch.

You may hate my physique, and think I suck at bodybuilding, but THESE things I know... It's my business to know.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #103 on: May 24, 2006, 01:05:45 PM »
If you think The O'Reilly show is fair and balanced...

Think again.

For one thing: it's not broadcasted live. Why?

The show is edited for content before airing. Again: Why?

I hope nobody believes that Fox News is 'Fair and Balanced'. It's owned by an Australian billionaire, Rupert Murdoch.

Rupert Murdoch also owns the biggest newspaper in UK among other media companies all over the world, and he just decided to from one day to another that he was going to start support Tony Blair in the UK.

So if you want independent American news 240, look elsewhere. Fox News is owned by foreign interests.

YIP
Zack

No show is perfect, they all have their agendas, OReilly included.

BUT- like most talk shows- the host lets the viewer have time to present their argument.  Then he disputes it (or has another guest do it).  Then the guest responds.

If you've ever witnessed Bob have a debate on these boards, you'll see he ignores valid points, deletes points that make him look bad, makes baseless accusations which he cannot back up, and will not agree when he makes any mistakes.  These are not the traits you want in the man running the interview.   On the phone, based upon his behavior here, he'd make the debate a platform for his stump speech and glib one-liners bout how lousy wayne was, ask me why I "hate bodybuilding", then accuse me of welfare fraud then hang up.

Bob is good at some things, but being a fair and intelligent debater is NOT one of these things.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: May 24, 2006, 01:08:22 PM »
With AMI in the financial trouble it is in, I'm not sure there will be an Olympia. My prediction?

Issac, read the Wall street journal? Maybe you should. AMI is in serious trouble. Pecker can't afford his own jet anymore, flies commercial now.... Soon, athlete contracts will be disslved, watch.

You may hate my physique, and think I suck at bodybuilding, but THESE things I know... It's my business to know.

I brought up these points 2 weeks ago and was flamed.  AMI IS in trouble and will likely be cutting the nonprofitable areas.  The O funding this year will be less than last year.  No funding for the PPV even!  They will lose a bundle, and if you don't believe me, call Wayne and he will break down the EXACT numbers for you.  He can lay down a VERY clear case why the O will deteriorate in the next few years and will eventually be unloaded from AMI to Weinberger to run.   

Anyone who disputes my words, call up Wayne and let him tell you the numbers.  By the end of the call, you will very likely agree that the O will be in bad shape this year, TERRIBLE shape next year, then unloaded for another party to try to save by 2008.  Trends don't lie.

RHINO290

« Reply #105 on: May 24, 2006, 01:18:28 PM »
I brought up these points 2 weeks ago and was flamed.  AMI IS in trouble and will likely be cutting the nonprofitable areas.  The O funding this year will be less than last year.  No funding for the PPV even!  They will lose a bundle, and if you don't believe me, call Wayne and he will break down the EXACT numbers for you.  He can lay down a VERY clear case why the O will deteriorate in the next few years and will eventually be unloaded from AMI to Weinberger to run.   

Anyone who disputes my words, call up Wayne and let him tell you the numbers.  By the end of the call, you will very likely agree that the O will be in bad shape this year, TERRIBLE shape next year, then unloaded for another party to try to save by 2008.  Trends don't lie.

Well, I say 2009, but I was being generous. Don't call wayne, read the newspaper-Financial times/wall street journal.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: May 24, 2006, 01:25:08 PM »

You guys make me laugh. This is all very entertaining. The IFBB will stay its course, the shows will do well, competitors will turn pro and compete in the IFBB, and all will go great this year, next year, and so on.

The PDI should have its first pro qualifier soon, lets see how that goes, then the Night of Champions, we shall see how that goes, and so on.

And again, all this talk about the PDI and the IFBB not doing well, and guess what - its just talk.  So again, what do we have.  Eight press releases. A few bodybuilder competing somewhere. A planned show. Excellent.  Now, if this was Titus saying this or someone else, would you all have the same support? Or just because it is Wayne and his track record, you are singing a different tune.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #107 on: May 24, 2006, 01:30:07 PM »
Well, I say 2009, but I was being generous. Don't call wayne, read the newspaper-Financial times/wall street journal.

why would the IFBB clowns be interested in the WSJ or FT?  they only care about the ephemeral.

RHINO290

« Reply #108 on: May 24, 2006, 01:35:45 PM »
You guys make me laugh. This is all very entertaining. The IFBB will stay its course, the shows will do well, competitors will turn pro and compete in the IFBB, and all will go great this year, next year, and so on.

The PDI should have its first pro qualifier soon, lets see how that goes, then the Night of Champions, we shall see how that goes, and so on.

And again, all this talk about the PDI and the IFBB not doing well, and guess what - its just talk.  So again, what do we have.  Eight press releases. A few bodybuilder competing somewhere. A planned show. Excellent.  Now, if this was Titus saying this or someone else, would you all have the same support? Or just because it is Wayne and his track record, you are singing a different tune.

I never mentioned the IFBB, or the npc. I spoke of AMI which owns the Olympia. you must certainly achknowledge that AMI is in Financial trouble?

To address what you are saying, people said the smae things about Bethlemhem steel and The railroad industry. Then comercial airtravel came along, and well that was the end of that. People rode around on horse and buggies, untill the combustion engine was invented. Hell, during World war 2, there was womens pro. baseball, because there were no men to watch, all away fighting. Then the men came back, and , well-that was the end of that.

Things cahnge, Mike tyson finally was defeated, and you know what, someday, tiger woods will not be the dominant fiqure in golf.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #109 on: May 24, 2006, 09:45:16 PM »
Ahh, but on O'Reilly, it's fair and balanced. The guests have a chance to make their point and there is no 'mute' button.  O'Reilly DOES allow guests to respond. 

Does anyone really think a 240 appearance on PBBW would have been anything except Bob grandstanding, hanging up on me, then shouting '0wned' and declaring 'Mission Accomplished' and laughing in that obnoxious insecure way that he does?  Remember that obnoxious racism thread he made?  Strange we've never heard a retraction from Bob after trying to destroy my rep with outright lies.  Radio show would be the exact same thing.

First off, O'Reilly is far from fair and balanced as well as Fox News. He cuts people off all the time.

I don't see how Bob would do that on the show. But seeing how you both have issues with each other, I do see how an argument could get  heated.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #110 on: May 24, 2006, 09:53:25 PM »

We?

How did you qualify to become a pro in the PDI, RHINO?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

thisiskeith12

« Reply #111 on: May 24, 2006, 09:56:35 PM »
If you are a fan, you need to email that Pecker and tell him to hand over the IFBB to someone who has a plan.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 24, 2006, 10:01:13 PM »
I don't see how Bob would do that on the show. But seeing how you both have issues with each other, I do see how an argument could get  heated.

I don't think Bob has EVER allowed voices of dissension on that show.  If you're on the show, you don't argue.  You have nice discussions.  A little debate ensued with Romano, sure.  But nothing major.

I'd answer his Qs if he'd answer mine.

I'd go on the show and ask Bob why he won't/cannot have Wayne on the show.  What would his answer be? "We can have anyone we want on the show, we just can't schedule him yet."  A lie.  Then I'd ask where Manion is, to which he'd reply, "We can't schedule him yet".  Lie #2. I would ask him why it's that hard to do a 10-minute recording (anything during the week) to which he'd probably redirect things or try to ascertain control of the conversation.  I'd ask him why he's lying, or talking down, to his listeners.  Lie #3 would ensue.  Then he'd likely accuse me of something, and whether correct or off-base, he'd declare it a truth and not allow me to answer.

Seriously, we see how Bob behaves in arguments on getbig, where he has time to slowly think out his responses before writing.  Imagine his reply in person when asked why he feels it's okay to lie to listeners.  With control, mute. Without control, Me1tdown city.  Bob can come on www.PDIradio.com anytime and have exactly 50% of speaking time.  But he won't because if he can't control it, he won't do it.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: May 24, 2006, 10:04:42 PM »
I don't think Bob has EVER allowed voices of dissension on that show.  If you're on the show, you don't argue.  You have nice discussions.  A little debate ensued with Romano, sure.  But nothing major.

I'd answer his Qs if he'd answer mine.

I'd go on the show and ask Bob why he won't/cannot have Wayne on the show.  What would his answer be? "We can have anyone we want on the show, we just can't schedule him yet."  A lie.  Then I'd ask where Manion is, to which he'd reply, "We can't schedule him yet".  Lie #2. I would ask him why it's that hard to do a 10-minute recording (anything during the week) to which he'd probably redirect things or try to ascertain control of the conversation.  I'd ask him why he's lying, or talking down, to his listeners.  Lie #3 would ensue.  Then he'd likely accuse me of something, and whether correct or off-base, he'd declare it a truth and not allow me to answer.

Seriously, we see how Bob behaves in arguments on getbig, where he has time to slowly think out his responses before writing.  Imagine his reply in person when asked why he feels it's okay to lie to listeners.  With control, mute. Without control, Me1tdown city.  Bob can come on www.PDIradio.com anytime and have exactly 50% of speaking time.  But he won't because if he can't control it, he won't do it.

How do you know what Cicherillo would answer?

You must know him very well. Personal friend?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

thisiskeith12

« Reply #114 on: May 24, 2006, 10:07:14 PM »
240, I don't think Bob would actually cut you off of the show like that. If so, he would lose a majority of his fan base. But I'm not certain of your motive for going on there. You may try to promote the PDI excessively.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: May 24, 2006, 10:11:10 PM »
I'll point this out though:

Cicherillo being a Weider athlete is somewhat a credibility issue, since Weider and the IFBB are the same in many ways.

Shawn Ray didn't have that problem, since he always took stand against several high positioned IFBB members since day one.

So it's not a do or die.

Cicherillo can probably still be a good Athlete's Rep.

Just need to werk his independent image the way Shwn Ray did.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: May 24, 2006, 10:11:28 PM »
240, I don't think Bob would actually cut you off of the show like that. If so, he would lose a majority of his fan base. But I'm not certain of your motive for going on there. You may try to promote the PDI excessively.

Nah, I want the PDI to work because I want the IFBB to have competition, then I'd like another division, maybe some blend of BBing and strength, or more womans shows, or UFC, or something, to arise.  Then another.  These bodies might have to WORK TOGETHER at shows.  Who knows.  But it sure would beat having the IFBB be the only show in town. 

And Bob has done plenty to alienate his fanbase.  How many people witnessed him making racist accusations, call the fans names, insult Wayne, and countless other things here at getbig? Hundreds at least.  They might post it elsewhere, mention it to someone in the gym or at a show, it grows.  Bob doesn't seem to be concerned- he's really a politician.  As long as he can snowball 51% of the audience, he's happy.  Alienating the other 49% of the people doesn't matter.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: May 24, 2006, 10:16:27 PM »
Bob can come on www.PDIradio.com anytime and have exactly 50% of speaking time.

Would you schedule Jack London (Rhino) to discuss how he won his pro status?

And what do you think the PDI should do with RHINO if they finds out that he's lied about the contest record?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #118 on: May 24, 2006, 10:18:05 PM »
Jack are you done? We can play nice or we can make this ugly. Your call.

Issac quit threatening us with posting your picture

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: May 24, 2006, 10:22:18 PM »
Would you schedule Jack London (Rhino) to discuss how he won his pro status?

And what do you think the PDI should do with RHINO if they finds out that he's lied about the contest record?

YIP
Zack

Yes.  I want getbig members to write the Qs up.  Once it's ready, I'll post topics/guests, and let GB fire all the questions it wants, and the guys will be asked those Qs.  Period.  I don't want it to turn into political stump speeches like the other guys.  I know it'll be more focused upon the PDI than the IFBB, but questions about the guys- especially questions about the legitimacy of their pro status- are more than fair.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #120 on: May 24, 2006, 10:25:48 PM »
I'll point this out though:

Cicherillo being a Weider athlete is somewhat a credibility issue, since Weider and the IFBB are the same in many ways.

Shawn Ray didn't have that problem, since he always took stand against several high positioned IFBB members since day one.

So it's not a do or die.

Cicherillo can probably still be a good Athlete's Rep.

Just need to werk his independent image the way Shwn Ray did.

YIP
Zack

One has nothing to do with the other...

No one has taken a bigger stand than I have...ever.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #121 on: May 24, 2006, 10:34:02 PM »
WHats funny about the radio show and them not having Wayne on because they want to wait till after the show cause right now it is all talk with nothing, but then they had Titus on promoting his new organization and whatever.  Whats the difference except that Wayne is more credible and has more experince and is known worlwide as a promoter yet you book Titus.  The reason is very simple and no one can dispute it.  The IFBB did not see any threat or problem with Titus going on.  All along that was a sham and bullshit.  But the PDI is real and is a REAL big threat to the IFBB.  It shows all over.  So far this year alone one IFBB show has been cancelled, and one show lost a ton of money and has some serious accounting issues and many competitors pulled out.  Sponsor money is dwindling for IFBB shows.  Guess where allot of it will be going.  So, even though the IFBB may be around for awhile it will not be the dominent force in BB within the next 5 years at most.   AMI is absolutely going to dump the Olympia.  And if no one or no company steps up to take it over it will be gone.  Sorry but that is corporate America in action.  They are not going to keep dumping money into a loser.  I do know the numbers of the Olympia and the cost is outrageous to put on that show.  And anybody who wants it will have to take into account the cost of advertising for it in the major mags.  It is huge.  No matter what AMI paid the $3+ million for it at $400,000 a year and they maybe stuck with it till all paid for.  DOn't know that one.  But if there are keeping it then it will be downsized condiderably.  The Orleans may look like the Mandalay Bay after the next move.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: May 24, 2006, 10:43:26 PM »
We had Titus/ Kelly on to tell the world of their "federation" plans

Why allow Titus' federation- when he has 1000 times LESS experience than Wayne and NO athletes?  Did you take his federation more seriously?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #123 on: May 24, 2006, 10:45:24 PM »
WHats funny about the radio show and them not having Wayne on because they want to wait till after the show cause right now it is all talk with nothing, but then they had Titus on promoting his new organization and whatever.  Whats the difference except that Wayne is more credible and has more experince and is known worlwide as a promoter yet you book Titus.  The reason is very simple and no one can dispute it.  The IFBB did not see any threat or problem with Titus going on.  All along that was a sham and bullshit.  But the PDI is real and is a REAL big threat to the IFBB.  It shows all over.  So far this year alone one IFBB show has been cancelled, and one show lost a ton of money and has some serious accounting issues and many competitors pulled out.  Sponsor money is dwindling for IFBB shows.  Guess where allot of it will be going.  So, even though the IFBB may be around for awhile it will not be the dominent force in BB within the next 5 years at most.   AMI is absolutely going to dump the Olympia.  And if no one or no company steps up to take it over it will be gone.  Sorry but that is corporate America in action.  They are not going to keep dumping money into a loser.  I do know the numbers of the Olympia and the cost is outrageous to put on that show.  And anybody who wants it will have to take into account the cost of advertising for it in the major mags.  It is huge.  No matter what AMI paid the $3+ million for it at $400,000 a year and they maybe stuck with it till all paid for.  DOn't know that one.  But if there are keeping it then it will be downsized condiderably.  The Orleans may look like the Mandalay Bay after the next move. 

Can't/ wont name sponsors...

Cant/wont name athletes due (alledgedly) to contracts...

Health coverage has already been exposed as a fraud...

Wayne is hand picking pro's without validity...

PDI can't be "real" until they produce a show...until then , it's a premise...

Wheres the "great radio" here, Keith?

Concerning the Olympia...even if AMI were to bail out in the future...the Olympia would simply go back under the control of the Weiders/ IFBB...I personally believe the IFBB should be promoting their own shows anyway.

For something YOU think is being downgraded...the prize money is up, the numbers are up, the expo is almost double the size, the number of booths is up....what show are you talking about?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: May 24, 2006, 10:48:25 PM »
Can't/ wont name sponsors...

Cant/wont name athletes due (alledgedly) to contracts...

Health coverage has already been exposed as a fraud...

Wayne is hand picking pro's without validity...

PDI can't be "real" until they produce a show...until then , it's a premise...

Wheres the "great radio" here, Keith?

Did Titus have sponsors?
Did Titus have athletes?
Did Titus have health coverage?
Did Titus have better standards for pro qualification?
Did Titus already have a show in the bag?

Yet you put Titus on the show and will not put Wayne on.  Some would say this undermines your credibility.  How would you respond to that?