Author Topic: drinking  (Read 2517 times)

Loomis

• Getbig III
drinking
« on: May 19, 2006, 02:26:41 PM »
I'm currently on 50mg/ed each of Tren, Winny, and Test Prop. My question is, how bad is it to drink one night a week on it? I'm not a newb to gear, but have never ran Tren/Winny before. I'm talking about going out one night a week and moderate drinking.

salu

• Getbig II
Re: drinking
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 02:31:55 PM »
im kinda of having the same question as well . my buddy told me dont drink in the start of the cycle because compounds havent kicked in yet. another buddy said do one or the other drink dont do aas dont drink do aas. im also thinking what is problem once aweek moderate to gettting tanked drinking. 3 beers aint gonna hurt anyone out there have answers.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 02:35:47 PM »
Oral AAS tax the liver, so I would not recommend drinking while on any orals.  I don't drink anyway so its easy for me to say, but I'm even concerned about tylenol (acetaminophen) when I'm on, and avoid that as well.  It too is very hepatotoxic.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2006, 02:40:00 PM »
everybody 's different,but most of the peoplecan get drunk once a week without problems.Just drink a lot of water all the time.If you  don't feel like you can pee every one hour , you don't drink enough water.

salu

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2006, 02:45:05 PM »
what if your done with the orals almost and just doing injectables can u drink once a week im almost done m1t . can u drink once a week while on 20mg m1t and drink lots of water i have been on cycle for 4 weeks now.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2006, 02:54:07 PM »
you can drink
there is nothing wrong with it.

salu

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2006, 09:45:59 PM »
okay im gonna get plastered tonite seriously i can drink honestly need moderator advice once a week good to go help. i dont wanna lose any gains though.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2006, 11:13:33 PM »
you want him to hold your hand while you piss to
what are you like 10 years old,come on

DarthNemesis21

• Getbig II
  • The darkside makes you stonger.Gives you focus!
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2006, 05:22:21 PM »
There it is.Dont mess with your liver Bro.Is booze really worth it?
give in to the darkside

salu

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2006, 05:40:36 PM »
i agree but it has been 1 month since i started my cycle and drank . i have not drank in 4 weeks at all nothing. now im on 20mg m1t and taking milk thistle 1000mg .

the question i have is how about once a month can i drink and get drunk just once a month kinda a thing. is it fine. i mean it sucks going clubbing and no beer or booze.

i was wondering im not an everyday drinker but how about once a month drinking hard.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2006, 06:16:19 PM »
Oral AAS tax the liver, so I would not recommend drinking while on any orals.  I don't drink anyway so its easy for me to say, but I'm even concerned about tylenol (acetaminophen) when I'm on, and avoid that as well.  It too is very hepatotoxic.

The doctor is correct.

I do have red wine with dinner sometimes......but that's a far cry from what people call "drinking".

Drinking on cycle is a sure way to feel like shit for a few days with dark yellow urine....

Hard to train when you feel like shit because your liver is inflamed.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

salu

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2006, 06:35:11 PM »
how about 3 beers that aint gonna hurt is it . i think im getting depressed because of no booze how about 3 beers tonite first time in a month. you be the boss if you say no i take like a man and wont touch nothing if you say go for it than im gonna have 3 beers i am taking milk thistle. thanks need advice. 3 rd week into gear by the way have not drank in 3 weeks.

salu

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2006, 08:16:37 PM »
help please answer the question last time im heading out clubbing just wanna know can i have a few yes or no . i will respect any decision or advice you give me thanks guys. good site any other sites out there that talk about aas and stuff beside the obvious ar , steroid.com thanks.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2006, 09:05:02 PM »
2 reasons to stay away from alcohol:

1. 4oz of alcohol, be it beer, liquor or whatever slows the metabolism down to where it takes 72hrs after consumption for the metabolism to reach where it was before the drink...this is assuming no more alcohol was taken in the 72hr period.

2. This is the biggest IMO, alcohol destroys muscle tissue.

Is it a good idea...NO
Is it going to be beneficial to you...NO
Is it going to kill you...NO
Is training the next day going to suck...YES

So should you do it? Do what ever you want, just realize what alcohol does to your body.

Personally, I'll have a couple of drinks 2 maybe 3 times per year, that's it...and this is always off-cycle.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2006, 11:17:30 PM »
I dont mean to be a dick, but if your mind is where it should be in terms of bodybuilding, then whether or not to drink should be a no brainer. If you are taking gear, you should be serious enough about training that you take joy in going to the gym 2 hrs a day and adhering to a clean diet.

There simply is no need for anyone who is serious to put that garbage in their body.

You have to envision yourself the way you want to look from your hard training, and then envision yourself with a beer in your hand and where that leads. This is simply two steps forward-two steps back.

You cant have your cake and eat it too. STAY FOCUSED and quit getting side tracked with hinderances like contemplating whether or not you can get away with drinking. Train hard and good luck bro.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2006, 11:54:08 PM »
help please answer the question last time im heading out clubbing just wanna know can i have a few yes or no . i will respect any decision or advice you give me thanks guys. good site any other sites out there that talk about aas and stuff beside the obvious ar , steroid.com thanks.

Sure you can have one drink, but still........what is the point?

One drink won't get you tipsy and so it's kind of pointless.

Then again, I'm an "all or nothing" type of cat.

I probably get blitzed once a year........

Other than that I don't drink at all.

My liver takes enough abuse.

DIV

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2006, 12:20:58 AM »
i think im getting depressed because of no booze
I feel the same way. I barely drink, but it sucks to not be able to go out and have a few spur of the moment. Went to a bar with a chick last weekend and drank diet coke all night. Felt like a pussy :P

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2006, 12:36:30 AM »
not everyone is tring to be a body builder.

you are all a bunch of pussies if you think you cant go out and get fucked up.

your taking liver pills when your on most of your gear so who gives a shit if your drinking or not.

I here crying,you all act like we are not hurting our bodies by taking gear
and you need permision to drink.

phoenix71

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2006, 03:28:41 AM »
Thanks for keeping it real Zeek

This M1t freak should heed your speak instead of being so child-like

How Weak!!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2006, 06:20:16 AM »
not everyone is tring to be a body builder.

you are all a bunch of pussies if you think you cant go out and get fucked up.

your taking liver pills when your on most of your gear so who gives a shit if your drinking or not.

I here crying,you all act like we are not hurting our bodies by taking gear
and you need permision to drink.

^You're an idiot and it shows.

If you took 17AA orals ED for 6-8 weeks in a long cycle you would not be getting fucked up.

The liver is under enough stress to detoxify that drinking would only compound things.

By "drinking" I mean consistently getting drunk.......

You might get away with that once a week, but even that is too risky for me....

DIV

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2006, 07:12:43 PM »
^You're an idiot and it shows.

If you took 17AA orals ED for 6-8 weeks in a long cycle you would not be getting fucked up.

The liver is under enough stress to detoxify that drinking would only compound things.

By "drinking" I mean consistently getting drunk.......

You might get away with that once a week, but even that is too risky for me....

DIV

exactly.... and it is real simple..... 1) you are serious about training
                                              2) serious enough to take gear to help acheive goals
                                              3) still want to drink ( 1 and 2 not possible)

If you still have trouble deciding whether to drink, you shouldnt be taking gear and you arent ready to get serious about training... your best bet is to get off  gear  and start running alot and doing alot of sit-ups and go for the gay guy with abs look because that is best suitable for the bar and the party life..... drinking and training DO NOT MIX
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2006, 07:19:36 AM »
Anybody that knows me knows that I'm serious about bodybuilding. Some think too serious. I drink to the point of being wasted, maybe once every month or 2. Drink to the point of a buzz, maybe once a week. I'm 26 and been training seriously since high school. I know I can enjoy myself once in a while and still make great progress. It's a marathon, remember. My only question was concerning how bad having a few drinks would be while on Winny/Tren.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2006, 05:59:46 PM »
I'm am totally with Big John, Why would you tax the liver anymore, and arnt we doing this to improve our bodies? And how exactly does alcohol do that? I can speak from experience in the summer I could whack down 6-8 Amstel Lights before bed EVERY NIGHT, but once I got back into working out I didn't see the point.
U