Author Topic: ephedrine and aas  (Read 5438 times)

salu

• Getbig II
ephedrine and aas
« on: May 19, 2006, 02:29:45 PM »
 im on cycle right now m1t and test e 500mg a week shoot twice a week now ilove the extra water it is helping me lift more weight my question is can i take ephedrine with my cycle. i don't wanna lose too much weight im on a bulker right now but i still wanna look lean. now with this combo im thinking i would pack on more muscle and lose fat at the same time now while i lose strength because of less water.

how much would the dosage be if i take ephedrine i dont wanna take crazy dosages just normal dosage thanks.

someone also told me ephedrine may be legal again in 2 weeks in canada oh i love canada.

salu

• Getbig II
Re: ephedrine and aas
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 02:42:56 PM »
remember it is a lean mass cycle not a bulker i wanna put on much as muscle and cut down bodyfat at the same time . calories will be high carbs moderate , protein high will ephedrine make me lose fat still with high calories and lots of cardio help. thanks.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 02:55:00 PM »
its legal now in the staes???? ::)

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2006, 04:26:04 PM »

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2006, 04:47:10 PM »
you can walk into GNC and get it.

DarthNemesis21

• Getbig II
  • The darkside makes you stonger.Gives you focus!
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2006, 04:55:08 PM »
Hell! In my state you can buy boxes of it in convience stores.Right over the counter.And it's kept right next to the Staker 2,Hydroxycut,Black Ice.
give in to the darkside

salu

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2006, 05:42:50 PM »
can someone answer the question can i be on m1t and test and still take ephedrine and will i lose the extra water that helps increase my strength .

can u take ephedrine while on cycle help.and how much thanks. will i be losing bodyfat and gaining muscle while on cycle and ephedrine remember im on a lean mass cycle calories are high and i will be doing cardio.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2006, 06:21:35 PM »
can someone answer the question can i be on m1t and test and still take ephedrine and will i lose the extra water that helps increase my strength .

can u take ephedrine while on cycle help.and how much thanks. will i be losing bodyfat and gaining muscle while on cycle and ephedrine remember im on a lean mass cycle calories are high and i will be doing cardio.

Ephedrine has nothing to do with losing water weight....

Don't know where you got that from.

I use ECA all the time.

25MG Ephedrine.

I still think using M1T is a waste......the sides aren't worth it.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

salu

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2006, 06:31:40 PM »
does ephedrine eat away muscle as well. or does it just eat and burn fat. and what about eca stack doesn;'t caffeine eat away water weight as it is mild diuretic isnt it. so what does ephedrine do eat fat only.

my friend took ephedrine and had major heart problems and swears he never take this stuff again he said all it does it makes your heart beat faster so you burn more calories and lose weight he said it speeds up your metabolism not good for the heart.

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2006, 08:30:49 PM »
does ephedrine eat away muscle as well. or does it just eat and burn fat. and what about eca stack doesn;'t caffeine eat away water weight as it is mild diuretic isnt it. so what does ephedrine do eat fat only.

my friend took ephedrine and had major heart problems and swears he never take this stuff again he said all it does it makes your heart beat faster so you burn more calories and lose weight he said it speeds up your metabolism not good for the heart.

I took ephedrine for a year straight everyday I worked.  25- 50mg a day, I wasnt into lifting or anything like that then I just worked and led a "normal" lifestyle diet wise, meaning I didnt eat an assload of protein everyday.  But one day it hit me, I was in a store with my wife and kids and we were shopping for clothes.  I walked by one of those three face mirrors and when I stood facing one mirror I could see my backside and I didnt realize it was me.  I looked SCRAWNY , no better way to put it.  I didnt realize how much  weight taking that stuff everyday had made me lose.  Now I am naturally a small build person, but not like the crackhead frame I saw in the mirror that day.  Ofcourse my experience is not the same as many peoples, I'm just saying to watch it with that stuff.  I started using it for a little extra energy and the next thing I know I had to take more to get the desired effect and towards the end there when I stopped using it half the time it would have adverse effects on me making me tired.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2006, 10:11:32 PM »

Ephedrine does not eat away at muscle tissue, nor does it eat and burn fat in the since that you are implying in your post. Ephedrine is a thermogenic that when taken speeds up the metabolism, which leads to being able to burn more energy, i.e. stored fat. So it's not the ephedrine that actually eats away at fat cells, substances like DNP actually eat and destroy fat cells, but it's the increase in your metabolic rate which is raised by the ephedrine that causes you to burn more fat.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2006, 11:49:23 PM »
Ephedrine does not eat away at muscle tissue, nor does it eat and burn fat in the since that you are implying in your post. Ephedrine is a thermogenic that when taken speeds up the metabolism, which leads to being able to burn more energy, i.e. stored fat. So it's not the ephedrine that actually eats away at fat cells, substances like DNP actually eat and destroy fat cells, but it's the increase in your metabolic rate which is raised by the ephedrine that causes you to burn more fat.

^Concur.....

Everything he said is correct.

Ephedrine is not crack......

Assuming your diet is sufficient you won't lose muscle.

DIV

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2006, 06:32:37 PM »
ephedrine has been lewgal in canada for over 10 years fool. Damn thses kids.

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2006, 08:50:32 PM »
its sold as a nasal decongestor  in canada, thats why its legal
big or bust

salu

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2006, 01:46:07 AM »
after you stop taking ephedrine do you usually put the fat weight back on .any experiences

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2006, 01:52:38 AM »
Ephedrine has nothing to do with losing water weight....

Don't know where you got that from.

I use ECA all the time.

25MG Ephedrine.

I still think using M1T is a waste......the sides aren't worth it.

DIV

I wouldn't argue with ya about that,cause I don't know the scientific facts,however,I do know that whenever I am taking a lot of ephedrine,I piss a lot and I piss often... ???..and it makes me thirsty...but I am talking about high doses...."speed buzz'n ".

salu

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2006, 03:00:43 PM »
the weight you lose do you gain it back after you stop taking ephedrine so ephdedrine only burns fat but does it eat away muscle as well. i dont wanna lose the muscle i put on. thanks.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2006, 03:07:47 PM »
the weight you lose do you gain it back after you stop taking ephedrine so ephdedrine only burns fat but does it eat away muscle as well. i dont wanna lose the muscle i put on. thanks.
Did you not read my last reply?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2006, 03:36:20 PM »
Did you not read my last reply?

*SIGH*
 :-\ :-\
:

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2006, 07:23:29 PM »

I'm gonna bust out the crayons here for ya genius:

Ephedrine Does:
not burn muscle.

not burn fat

Raise your metabolism, which means you burn more calories.  Eat like you are supposed to and you wont lose muscle mass.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2006, 01:08:28 AM »
^Concur.....

Everything he said is correct.

Ephedrine is not crack......

Assuming your diet is sufficient you won't lose muscle.

DIV

but if you use large amounts(like I used to do) it has to cause the release of stress hormones....when you are that wired  up  puts a strain on your whole body...elevated heart rate and often times higher than normall bp...stress hormones are catabolic. I do not claim to know  a lot about our endocrine(sp) system ,but I do know that ephedrine effects the adrenal gland (I think...not certain) in some way..that is why it is "speed"..and when you are speed buzz'n all day every day...then you are in a catabolic state...Granted I supose that is where the stipulation about diet comes in....I lost like 30 pounds in a very short time when I first started taking it...but I didn't eat right. Also I abused it..built up a tolerance to it and eventually was taking between 2000-3000 mg per day...every day...true story...and yes I did mean 2- 3 thousand mg...that wasn't a typo. :-\

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2006, 05:12:44 PM »
I wouldn't argue with ya about that,cause I don't know the scientific facts,however,I do know that whenever I am taking a lot of ephedrine,I piss a lot and I piss often... ???..and it makes me thirsty...but I am talking about high doses...."speed buzz'n ".

You piss because ephedrine relaxes the smooth muscle of the bladder and also effects the prostate to some degree. 

As far as the "speed buzz'n", I take ECA once before a workout and I'm not high all day.  It just provides a boost for workout intensity and the thermogenic effect helps with fatburning as well.

I suppose if you overdose on ephedrine you could be high all day and then you would be in a catabolic state.

That's a completely different reason than what I use it for.

DIV

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2006, 12:30:16 AM »
You piss because ephedrine relaxes the smooth muscle of the bladder and also effects the prostate to some degree. 

As far as the "speed buzz'n", I take ECA once before a workout and I'm not high all day.  It just provides a boost for workout intensity and the thermogenic effect helps with fatburning as well.

I suppose if you overdose on ephedrine you could be high all day and then you would be in a catabolic state.

That's a completely different reason than what I use it for.

DIV

I am curious about the effect on the prostate..I no longer take ephedrine,except for very rare occasions when I have had zero sleep.I am curious about the prostate because I am only 31, and last time I got a physical,my Dr. told me my prostate was inflamed or something,and he put me on antibiotics,but never followed up on it afterward.I used to take very large doses of ephedrine...did this for years.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2006, 12:11:05 AM »
I am curious about the effect on the prostate..I no longer take ephedrine,except for very rare occasions when I have had zero sleep.I am curious about the prostate because I am only 31, and last time I got a physical,my Dr. told me my prostate was inflamed or something,and he put me on antibiotics,but never followed up on it afterward.I used to take very large doses of ephedrine...did this for years.

Sounds like simple prostate inflammation, but that could be from any number of things.

I'm suprised you could megadose on Ephedrine and still manage to have sex.

It's hard for me to come when I'm on Ephedrine.....due to the way it relaxes the smooth muscle of the bladder, prostate.

DIV

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2006, 01:06:41 AM »
Sounds like simple prostate inflammation, but that could be from any number of things.

I'm suprised you could megadose on Ephedrine and still manage to have sex.

It's hard for me to come when I'm on Ephedrine.....due to the way it relaxes the smooth muscle of the bladder, prostate.

DIV

I have had that trouble as well. I never knew why. But,other times,it seems to have made me come sooner....but more often than not, it is very difficult to come if I am speed buzz'n..but I never knew the reason(prostate)