Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger voted WORST beach body....  (Read 13199 times)

Slick Vic

Arnold Schwarzenegger voted WORST beach body....
« on: May 19, 2006, 07:54:41 PM »
Yup. The newest issue of STAR magazine dated May 29 has a recent picture of Arnold at the beach on it's cover with the caption: WORST.
But ya know what, with 7 Mr. Olympia titles 5 Mr. Universe and a Mr. World I think one can get away with having the "worst" body. Hell, the guy is pushing 60 anyway. I may be biased here but I think he STILL looks good for his age.  ;D

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger voted WORST beach body....
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 07:55:34 PM »
pics??

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 08:00:12 PM »
It's not that he's the worst.. It's just that he still wears his speedos to the beach..

Slick Vic

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2006, 08:00:53 PM »
pics??
Sorry, bro. I can't provide any. But it's on newsstands now.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2006, 08:09:26 PM »
well i saw one pic. it's not THAT bad it's just that his stomach is real flabby. I really think he doesn't work out any more.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2006, 08:15:37 PM »
he's working fulltime as governor.  granted he has resources the rest of us don't have. but he works a strenuous job and his cortisol levels are peobably thru the roof.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2006, 08:16:34 PM »
what a stupid thing to say.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2006, 08:17:15 PM »

explain what you found stupid in that sentence.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2006, 08:19:37 PM »
I hope you mean about the worst beach body, anyone elected in public office works big TIME.
Look at all the presidents for instance (actually other than bush) and look at how much they age each year.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2006, 08:23:41 PM »
he's working fulltime as governor.  granted he has resources the rest of us don't have. but he works a strenuous job and his cortisol levels are peobably thru the roof.

1) He is governor.
2) It is a full-time job.
3) He does have resources the rest of us do not (millions of dollars, blankcheck doctors/pharmacy, personal chef, home gym, etc)
4) Being governor is a stressful job.
5) Stress causes cortisol levels to rise.

Please disprove this.  Thanks!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2006, 08:24:20 PM »
cortisol??? gimme a break. is that like 3% of the problem? the guy needs to get back in the gym. That's all.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2006, 08:28:10 PM »
cortisol??? gimme a break. is that like 3% of the problem? the guy needs to get back in the gym. That's all.

So you're saying that high cortisol levels can only reduce your muscularity by 3%?

Are you also saying that a guy who works as a lifeguard (who goes to the gym) will look only 3% better than a guy with a stressful job- say coal miner (who goes to the gym)?

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2006, 08:29:08 PM »
buddy. i'm telling you that if his cortisol levels are high that's not why he has a flabby gut. he has a flabby gut because he doesn't train any more.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2006, 08:33:06 PM »
buddy. i'm telling you that if his cortisol levels are high that's not why he has a flabby gut. he has a flabby gut because he doesn't train any more.

Agreed that he needs to get in the gym.  But anyone who's worked a really shitty job, then got a really cushy dream job, knows the difference that stress levels have on the quality of workouts and even motivation to go to the gym.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2006, 08:39:33 PM »
like me. i hate my job more every day. not like a little more. a LOT more. i really feel like Peter from Office Space. Each day that goes by is the worst day of my life. I can't be in that place for more than 3 hours without losing it. i take a bathroom break every hour. On wednesday night I felt so bad i had 9 drinks at the bar.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2006, 08:43:35 PM »
holy crap. what is your job? that sounds bad.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2006, 08:46:29 PM »
carwash detail shop. minimum wage, when it's busy the cars keep coming and coming. cheap customers don't tip. dirty dirty cars sometimes but you still have to work fast. when it's raining they tell you not to come to work and you don't get paid. car problems are having me go to this terrible job on the bus about half the time on top of it.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2006, 08:49:15 PM »
like me. i hate my job more every day. not like a little more. a LOT more. i really feel like Peter from Office Space. Each day that goes by is the worst day of my life. I can't be in that place for more than 3 hours without losing it. i take a bathroom break every hour. On wednesday night I felt so bad i had 9 drinks at the bar.

the best place for a bodybuilder to work is in the Butcher Department at a grocery store - through high school and into university that job is a big reason I'm as large as I am now. You can take a break whenever you need to eat and you're privy to all of the best managers specials. I haven't paid full price for meat in years.

Ground beef - 1$ a lbs; bought 50 lbs.
Bnls Chkn Brst - less than 1$ a breast. bought a case (40$)
Striploin steaks - 2 bucks each. bought 32
Top sirloin stks - 1$ ea. bought 30

All legitimatey purchased - its all about knowing when they order too much and need to unload it. Now all I need is a bigger freezer . . .

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2006, 08:51:21 PM »
at this point working at starbucks would be a step up for me. but back to Arnold. I don't think he trains any more.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2006, 10:02:42 PM »
You mean this pic?
I am a mini beast

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2006, 10:08:28 PM »
the best place for a bodybuilder to work is in the Butcher Department at a grocery store - through high school and into university that job is a big reason I'm as large as I am now. You can take a break whenever you need to eat and you're privy to all of the best managers specials. I haven't paid full price for meat in years.

Ground beef - 1$ a lbs; bought 50 lbs.
Bnls Chkn Brst - less than 1$ a breast. bought a case (40$)
Striploin steaks - 2 bucks each. bought 32
Top sirloin stks - 1$ ea. bought 30

All legitimatey purchased - its all about knowing when they order too much and need to unload it. Now all I need is a bigger freezer . . .

Your a Butcher?
Would you mind listing some cuts and giving a average price and some tips on buying meat, I try to go when they have managers specials but the prices are still pretty high and when gas went up real bad few weeks ago my grocery bill was just crazy.
Thanks bro

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2006, 10:11:04 PM »
at this point working at starbucks would be a step up for me. but back to Arnold. I don't think he trains any more.
Actually I was just fixing to say that, starbacks has really good benefits bro.
But next to the butcher jop the next best one of wroking at a supplement shop and just sitting there all day.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2006, 11:04:41 PM »
Your a Butcher?
Would you mind listing some cuts and giving a average price and some tips on buying meat, I try to go when they have managers specials but the prices are still pretty high and when gas went up real bad few weeks ago my grocery bill was just crazy.
Thanks bro

It's not polite to ask a professional for free advice.

Bast175

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2006, 11:31:29 PM »

what's your excuse?

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2006, 11:32:04 PM »
speak your mind! you saying i'm fat? skinny? lazy? what?