Author Topic: Actors who use steroids  (Read 46891 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Actors who use steroids
« Reply #150 on: June 07, 2006, 04:19:50 PM »

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #151 on: June 07, 2006, 04:21:57 PM »
E

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: June 07, 2006, 08:30:29 PM »
And lets not forget Bolo Yueng.... his physique had A BOMBS written all over it.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #153 on: June 07, 2006, 08:52:43 PM »
I just think its funny that peolple in here think that just because an actor puts on a few pounds, they are on the juice. Makes me wonder about the genetics of the posters if they think that being a ripped 175 is unattainable w/o drugs.

We're talking about actors that DON'T regularly work out or train with weights, party non stop, have recreational drug and alcohol problems/addictions. Oh, and have 2-3 months to prepare for a 'buff' role, you do the math... you can honestly tell me that they don't get assistance and the proper 'vitamins' from their hollywood trainers?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: June 07, 2006, 08:54:55 PM »
We're talking about actors that DON'T regularly work out or train with weights, party non stop, have recreational drug and alcohol problems/addictions. Oh, and have 2-3 months to prepare for a 'buff' role, you do the math... you can honestly tell me that they don't get assistance and the proper 'vitamins' from their hollywood trainers?

Not as many as people in here think. I don't think that Brad Pitt would jeapordize his health and looks just to put on a little mass. Or many other actors.
E

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #155 on: June 07, 2006, 09:01:55 PM »
Not as many as people in here think. I don't think that Brad Pitt would jeapordize his health and looks just to put on a little mass. Or many other actors.

Who's talking about jeapordizing anything, there's steroids that are prescribred for women and kids that put on muscle without any side effects (primobolan, anavar) you never know ;)

flurby

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #156 on: June 08, 2006, 01:01:53 AM »
I just think its funny that peolple in here think that just because an actor puts on a few pounds, they are on the juice. Makes me wonder about the genetics of the posters if they think that being a ripped 175 is unattainable w/o drugs.
I said it alrdy, if most people on here htink that way, it means most people on here have absolutely no clue about how to build muscles.

It's sometimes hard to realize most members are pencil necks or fatties, but it's the truth.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #157 on: June 08, 2006, 03:29:47 AM »
I said it alrdy, if most people on here htink that way, it means most people on here have absolutely no clue about how to build muscles.

You're probably right.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: June 08, 2006, 03:35:23 AM »

It's sometimes hard to realize most members are pencil necks or fatties, but it's the truth.
Its the short period where they not only gain mass but lose fat,im not saying they are mass monsters.
What part of the above do you not understand.Im not saying they look huge, but for example ed norton gained 30 pounds of muscle in 3 months while LOWERING his bf%.It has nothing to do with how good they look, they look small, but its the chnage vs amount of time thats suspect as they get considerably leaner as they put on muscle in short time frames.

Kolchak

• Getbig II
« Reply #159 on: June 08, 2006, 08:33:52 AM »
How about Charlie Sheen in Hot Shots! Part Deux?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #160 on: June 08, 2006, 08:43:35 AM »
And lets not forget Bolo Yueng.... his physique had A BOMBS written all over it.

Should've been on the A-bombs ever since Enter the Dragon then.

He's always been extremely thick. Granted, I'm not claiming he's natural. But he's always been fcuking huge.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #161 on: June 08, 2006, 08:45:36 AM »
Its the short period where they not only gain mass but lose fat,im not saying they are mass monsters.
What part of the above do you not understand.Im not saying they look huge, but for example ed norton gained 30 pounds of muscle in 3 months while LOWERING his bf%.It has nothing to do with how good they look, they look small, but its the chnage vs amount of time thats suspect as they get considerably leaner as they put on muscle in short time frames.

Why are you bringing logic and reason into this debate? These meatheads that think Getbig is populated by nothing but pencilneck geeks don't want to hear about logic all they want to hear you say is "I'm a fukkin warrior and I pound weights and eat protein, ARRRGGGHHH".

Apparently these geniuses think if you don't gain 35 lbs. of muscle there's no way you're on the juice.  :o

Is this topic even debatable? Of course they get help from pharmaceuticals.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #162 on: June 08, 2006, 08:47:06 AM »

Pitt smokes like a chimney

Bad example

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #163 on: June 08, 2006, 09:13:40 AM »
There is no way swayze used.  He is small just cut.  You can get cut with the proper training and nutrition

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #164 on: June 08, 2006, 09:45:16 AM »

He had a sick chest, A-bombs+50 sets of flat bench=kumite champ

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #165 on: June 08, 2006, 12:12:32 PM »
Bolo apparently was a bodybuilding champion before he escaped China. He was also 50 years old when he made Bloodsport! His son is an NPC BBer
Scouser on Tour

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: June 08, 2006, 01:05:50 PM »
Pretty sure this is his son

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #167 on: June 08, 2006, 01:35:03 PM »
yep, thats him. has good enough genetics looking at his old man
Scouser on Tour

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #168 on: June 08, 2006, 01:52:46 PM »
Should've been on the A-bombs ever since Enter the Dragon then.

He's always been extremely thick. Granted, I'm not claiming he's natural. But he's always been fcuking huge.

YIP
Zack

have anybody seen His son, he look just like his daddy. I saw them on a magazine, at Gold's Gym, probably in Venice training together. dont have the pics, but his son is just like him
Get Big, or Die Trying

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: June 08, 2006, 02:10:03 PM »
Why are you bringing logic and reason into this debate? These meatheads that think Getbig is populated by nothing but pencilneck geeks don't want to hear about logic all they want to hear you say is "I'm a fukkin warrior and I pound weights and eat protein, ARRRGGGHHH".

Apparently these geniuses think if you don't gain 35 lbs. of muscle there's no way you're on the juice.  :o

Is this topic even debatable? Of course they get help from pharmaceuticals.

Why would an actor like Brad Pitt use steroids? Chics already dig him more than any meathead and I don't think he would want the stigma or side effects that go along with juice just to bulk up a little. Yeah, he was lean in Fightclub and Troy, but no more ripped than most people I know who eat well and exercise. Lot of haters on here.
E

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: June 08, 2006, 02:18:32 PM »
chong li chong li chong li!!!!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #171 on: June 08, 2006, 02:40:37 PM »

Why would an actor like Brad Pitt use steroids? Chics already dig him more than any meathead and I don't think he would want the stigma or side effects that go along with juice just to bulk up a little. Yeah, he was lean in Fightclub and Troy, but no more ripped than most people I know who eat well and exercise. Lot of haters on here.

::)

You can't seriously be this naive.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: June 08, 2006, 02:41:51 PM »

::)

You can't seriously be this naive.

I was going to say the same about you..
E

SulkingGreekGod

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #173 on: June 09, 2006, 02:01:15 PM »
Of course he uses steroids, you can see the androgenization clearly in the second picture...

sugarbear

• Getbig II
« Reply #174 on: June 10, 2006, 09:38:07 AM »
so is this what brangelina will look like when she's older? ;D