Author Topic: Actors who use steroids  (Read 47268 times)

DarthNemesis21

• Getbig II
  • The darkside makes you stonger.Gives you focus!
Re: Actors who use steroids
« Reply #175 on: June 11, 2006, 06:32:50 PM »
How about 50 cent,And LL Cool J.May not be like coleman.But they are pretty yoked.
give in to the darkside

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #176 on: June 11, 2006, 06:55:36 PM »
How about 50 cent,And LL Cool J.May not be like coleman.But they are pretty yoked.

Fitty carries alot of fat and James Todd Smith has been working out for a long time. I'd say both clean.
E

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #177 on: June 12, 2006, 03:41:10 AM »
both clean.

Do a search for LL Cool J and his SWAT pics.

He is ripped, but small, given the time he has been working out he's only average.

50 may have popped some PH back when they were legal though. I agree that he is fat,
he could well achieve that naturally, but he is probably lazy as fuck and doesnt eat proper.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #178 on: June 12, 2006, 05:01:21 AM »
i think its a lot less than we care to think. dont forget these guys have to look a certain way or they dont get cast. if i was a multi millionaire i could afford any guru and trainer to make me look much better in 6 months.

True.

Baby_Hercules

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • myspace.com/babyhercules1914
« Reply #179 on: June 12, 2006, 08:13:09 AM »
Going by the logic that so many people on this board use, it would seem that anyone bigger than Pee Wee Herman must be on gear ::)

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #180 on: June 12, 2006, 09:15:34 AM »
Fiddy is loaded with Gyno on his album cover.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: June 12, 2006, 09:16:07 AM »
Fiddy is loaded with Gyno on his album cover.

agreed. He looks like shit.
E

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #182 on: June 12, 2006, 09:21:17 AM »
Actors aren't using pharmaceuticals to get bigger, they're using them to get leaner and more muscular looking.

The screen adds weight, it makes everyone look bigger so actors aren't looking to get big. They want definition.

I bet nearly all A list actors hire personal trainer guru's that put them on cycles designed to lean out while gaining muscle. You'll notice none of them get big they get lean and muscular.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #183 on: June 12, 2006, 10:55:53 AM »

::)

You can't seriously be this naive.

And you can't seriously be so stupid. Please guy's, gimme a break. This have to be one of the most ridiculous threads what I have ever read, because you guys are a) blind b) you know just about six actors. If you really want to know which actors have gone with a shortcuts in their training, try this list:

1. Good old Arnie and his posse, Franco and the guys (pro BB:ers)
2. Robert Blake (amateur BB:er)
3. Sly and Carl Weathers in "Rocky"-movies (wannabe BB:ers)
4. Dolph Lundgren (amateur BB:er)
5. Wife beater Van Damme (amateur BB:er)
6. Charlie Sheen in Hot Shots! Part Deux (known drug abuser)

Guys like Pitt etc. top of the chart actors don't need any gear: they have army of nutrition consults, personal trainers, time and money to use, and they get paid plenty to keeping diet or lifting some iron. Guys like Pitt, Travolta, Will Smith, DeNiro etc. have use lot of time to make those changes in their appearance. Those on the list have either awesome muscularity from the beginning, or they have been developed between movies too f*king much for time frame. Pitt have just about trillion dollars; do he want to mess with his health using some juice for roles which demand only minor muscularity, which he can achieve with healthy food and training?

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: June 12, 2006, 11:02:42 AM »

You're adding Charlie Sheen but Pitt and Norton and a list of others are off your list?

Watch out everyone, stand back, genius level intellect at work. Give the man room, he's thinking.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #185 on: June 12, 2006, 01:24:26 PM »
You're adding Charlie Sheen but Pitt and Norton and a list of others are off your list?

Watch out everyone, stand back, genius level intellect at work. Give the man room, he's thinking.

Yes, that's because Sheen is addicted to everything one can possibly be addicted to.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: June 12, 2006, 03:06:36 PM »
And you can't seriously be so stupid. Please guy's, gimme a break. This have to be one of the most ridiculous threads what I have ever read, because you guys are a) blind b) you know just about six actors. If you really want to know which actors have gone with a shortcuts in their training, try this list:

Guys like Pitt etc. top of the chart actors don't need any gear: they have army of nutrition consults, personal trainers, time and money to use, and they get paid plenty to keeping diet or lifting some iron. Guys like Pitt, Travolta, Will Smith, DeNiro etc. have use lot of time to make those changes in their appearance. Those on the list have either awesome muscularity from the beginning, or they have been developed between movies too f*king much for time frame. Pitt have just about trillion dollars; do he want to mess with his health using some juice for roles which demand only minor muscularity, which he can achieve with healthy food and training?

most intelligent post in the entire thread.(except for saying Pitt is a trillionaire?)
E

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #187 on: June 12, 2006, 03:26:49 PM »

When was Robert Blake big?

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #188 on: June 12, 2006, 04:04:52 PM »
There is no way swayze used.  He is small just cut.  You can get cut with the proper training and nutrition

Yeah but alot of people would rather take gear to get cut and ripped rather then do the proper training and diet.
I

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #189 on: June 12, 2006, 04:06:43 PM »
Yeah but alot of people would rather take gear to get cut and ripped rather then do the proper training and diet.

especially GH

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: June 12, 2006, 04:08:23 PM »

most intelligent post in the entire thread.(except for saying Pitt is a trillionaire?)

Sheen and Blake? Apparently your idea of intelligent is different than everyone else's.

Especially considering pharmaceuticals aren't just taken by people looking to get big, they're also taken by people looking to get lean.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: June 12, 2006, 04:10:35 PM »
Sheen and Blake? Apparently your idea of intelligent is different than everyone else's.

Especially considering pharmaceuticals aren't just taken by people looking to get big, they're also taken by people looking to get lean.

I was actually commenting on the fact that he said most actors are NOT on them, contrary to what the haters/hardgainers/pencilnecks on here like to say.
E

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #192 on: June 12, 2006, 04:17:24 PM »
I believe that Sean Penn did. Im not sure for what movie role, but when he was tagging along with his son on a Viva La Bam (I dont watch it alot) he was totally shredded and had a decent amount of size. He had this crazy, thick vein in his bicep. Almost certain it was GH, anabolics, or both. Think there was a good pic on front of that tabloid magazine with arnold looking fat

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: June 12, 2006, 08:05:04 PM »
i think Clen is a given

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #194 on: June 13, 2006, 02:11:08 AM »
I believe that Sean Penn did. Im not sure for what movie role, but when he was tagging along with his son on a Viva La Bam (I dont watch it alot) he was totally shredded and had a decent amount of size. He had this crazy, thick vein in his bicep. Almost certain it was GH, anabolics, or both. Think there was a good pic on front of that tabloid magazine with arnold looking fat
Not bad for what I expected to look like an ordinary druggy.
T

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: June 13, 2006, 04:03:54 AM »
chong li chong li chong li!!!!

LOL, awesome movie!

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #196 on: June 13, 2006, 12:33:09 PM »
When was Robert Blake big?
Well, never, because he is a midget, but if you watch movie "Electra Glide In Blue", his muscularity was impressive. He was acting a cop who was training BB:ing  ;D

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #197 on: June 13, 2006, 12:37:30 PM »

That movie (Hot Shots part deux) could be before your time, but if you look that, and film which Sheen did before that, you know what I mean...

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #198 on: June 13, 2006, 12:46:02 PM »

Yep, because you have to be blind or just plain stupid to put those pencil neck yuppies in that list. I know the movies which you are regarding to, and that muscularity you can achieve just doing some workout and keeping high protein diet. In fact that is just what happens if you go to gym first time and start training with good personal trainer and right diet. You can easily gain 20 pounds of muscle for one year without any using any gear.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #199 on: June 13, 2006, 12:47:00 PM »
Not bad for what I expected to look like an ordinary druggy.

GH!!!