Author Topic: Shawn! What are you going to do with your $500?  (Read 3640 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Shawn! What are you going to do with your $500?
« on: May 20, 2006, 04:49:06 PM »
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Shawn! What are you going to do with your $500?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2006, 04:52:15 PM »
Repaying VYOtech would be a good start.

He should have made the bet for $120k  ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2006, 05:08:24 PM »
Repaying VYOtech would be a good start.

He should have made the bet for $120k  ;D

LOL!!!!!!!!!
HAHA, RON.....

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2006, 05:27:47 PM »

If Kamali doesnt make the top 5 - I will write that check for CHOC tomorrow for $100 like I promised. I expect everybody else who bet that honor their agreements.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2006, 05:45:31 PM »
If Kamali doesnt make the top 5 - I will write that check for CHOC tomorrow for $100 like I promised. I expect everybody else who bet that honor their agreements.

I thought Maloney and Disgusted were gonna pay Shawn Tay the cash if they lost the bet?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2006, 05:49:39 PM »

What do you mean "IF"? You should have wrote the check yesteday and already sent it out!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2006, 06:04:32 PM »
What do you mean "IF"? You should have wrote the check yesteday and already sent it out!

FYI,

I got $100 on you winning if Kamali ever has the guts to show up for that posedown challenge. 8)

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2006, 06:08:25 PM »
FYI,

I got $100 on you winning if Kamali ever has the guts to show up for that posedown challenge. 8)

YIP
Zack

All I need is 16 weeks :P!!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2006, 06:46:55 PM »

Well - CHOC is going to do well. Sean Maloney already paid Shawn right after the NY Pro finals were ever. Sean Maloney is a man of his word. I already wrote my check, going on out Monday, and others should follow suit.

King owes me a picture with him and Lonnie Teper... he knows what I mean... 

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2006, 08:41:30 PM »
what's CHOC and why are you giving 'it money?

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2006, 09:54:03 PM »
SHAWN IS GONNA SPEND HIS $500 ON HIS FAVORITE CHARITY..THE D.I.N.A CHARITY OR HE'LL BLOW IT ON SASHA..EITHER WAY HE IS A HAPPY MIDGET

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2006, 09:56:57 PM »
CHOC = Children's Hospital of Orange County. It is a non-profit medical center that helps children of various problems and illnesses.  It is the same place where money was given last year at the golf tournament benefit, which raised $30,000. There will be another golf tournament this year to, sometime in July.

Children's Hospital of Orange County and Children's Hospital at Mission form the backbone of Orange County's premier resource for pediatric health care. The two not-for-profit hospitals are Orange County's only hospitals exclusively serving infants, children and adolescents.

CHOC, founded in 1964, is a 202-bed, tertiary-level hospital located in the city of Orange. With a medical staff of more than 500 physicians, CHOC offers nearly every pediatric specialty and provides a full spectrum of healthcare services ranging from prevention programs for healthy children to the most advanced medical care for those with serious illnesses.

In 1993, Children's Hospital at Mission opened in Mission Viejo to expand our reach to the growing south Orange County community. Located on the campus of Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center, Children's Hospital at Mission is a 48-bed pediatric "hospital-within-a-hospital." It includes a pediatric intensive care unit, neonatal intensive care unit and medical/surgical floor.

Both hospitals are dedicated to providing the highest quality pediatric health care as well as offering specialized programs and services to meet the unique needs of children and their families.

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2006, 11:32:42 PM »
Shawn has the money in his pocket as we speak, trying to pick up on the best looking Tranny hooker New York has to offer. Good luck with the STD's Shawn! :-X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: disgusted and Sean Maloney.
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2006, 12:54:18 AM »
I heard from him that 3 weeks out, Kamali had veins showing in his glutes.  ANd I believe it.  He took many pictures, which I'd guess looked better than what he had onstage. 

He tried to hold the conditioning too long, and when you get overdieted, your forearms and calves shrink.  When a guy like Kamali does that, with his big midsection, you get stringy looking.  Then, when you stuff yourself at the last minute to blow back up, and you haven't competed in 14 months and you already have a big gut, looks like the torso swells, condition fails, and arms and legs stay scrawny.  Anyway, that's my theory. it's 4 am. i'm going to bed.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2006, 12:57:13 AM »
plus, *teeth brushed now*, Kamamli looks completely defeated there.  You know that rush of blood when your GF dumps you or you lose $100?  That rush of "I am so embarassed and pissed and I feel stupid"?

King probably had that feeling in front of all his friends and family, wife included.  There was so much expected of him- all he talks about is how much the haters motivate him- and he didn't deliver.  I'm guessing he was just wishing the night would end fast once he hit the stage.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2006, 01:02:32 AM »
CHOC = Children's Hospital of Orange County. It is a non-profit medical center that helps children of various problems and illnesses.  It is the same place where money was given last year at the golf tournament benefit, which raised $30,000. There will be another golf tournament this year to, sometime in July.

Children's Hospital of Orange County and Children's Hospital at Mission form the backbone of Orange County's premier resource for pediatric health care. The two not-for-profit hospitals are Orange County's only hospitals exclusively serving infants, children and adolescents.

CHOC, founded in 1964, is a 202-bed, tertiary-level hospital located in the city of Orange. With a medical staff of more than 500 physicians, CHOC offers nearly every pediatric specialty and provides a full spectrum of healthcare services ranging from prevention programs for healthy children to the most advanced medical care for those with serious illnesses.

In 1993, Children's Hospital at Mission opened in Mission Viejo to expand our reach to the growing south Orange County community. Located on the campus of Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center, Children's Hospital at Mission is a 48-bed pediatric "hospital-within-a-hospital." It includes a pediatric intensive care unit, neonatal intensive care unit and medical/surgical floor.

Both hospitals are dedicated to providing the highest quality pediatric health care as well as offering specialized programs and services to meet the unique needs of children and their families.

Thanks Ron

a desearving charity

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2006, 01:08:19 AM »
Anyone who knows anything about bodybuilding knows King aint got the genetics, he will only place high when the top guys arent around,

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2006, 01:55:16 AM »
CHOC = Children's Hospital of Orange County. It is a non-profit medical center that helps children of various problems and illnesses.  It is the same place where money was given last year at the golf tournament benefit, which raised $30,000. There will be another golf tournament this year to, sometime in July.

Not to piss on a charitable cause here but...

Charity for people in Orange County?

Yeah, and Ethiopians need to diet... :-\

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2006, 07:43:23 AM »
I heard from him that 3 weeks out, Kamali had veins showing in his glutes.  ANd I believe it.  He took many pictures, which I'd guess looked better than what he had onstage. 

He tried to hold the conditioning too long, and when you get overdieted, your forearms and calves shrink.  When a guy like Kamali does that, with his big midsection, you get stringy looking.  Then, when you stuff yourself at the last minute to blow back up, and you haven't competed in 14 months and you already have a big gut, looks like the torso swells, condition fails, and arms and legs stay scrawny.  Anyway, that's my theory. it's 4 am. i'm going to bed.

He didn't overdiet....he over-bullshitted and over-hyped himself. 

His belly was sticking out so bad that he should start competing in December because he could do a great night routine posing in a Santa Outfit.  His 6th place finish is a huge gift and should have been relagated to the back of the bus.  He didn't beat Farah or Hosvath by a longshot. 

There's also no excuse for his behavior.  The pushing and shoving is generally reserved for the Top 5 posedown.  Not only that, his was pretty blatant and should be fined for it.   
A

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2006, 08:07:07 AM »

Well, considering that his entire bodybuilding career has been based more on hype and showmanship than on actual physique creditials, he is merely staying within the framework that has given him so much notoriety thusfar.

But while everyone is eager to bash the guy for not making the Top 5 of a pro show in a lineup that featured Darrem Charles and Phil Heath, it's not like King embarrassed himself.  If you guys consider where he's been in the past couple of years, what he brought to New York demonstrated a serious commitment to getting himself back into contest shape.  You've got to give him props for that, whether you like the man or not. 

Hats off to him and hats off to all of you making contributions to the CHOC.