Author Topic: Supplement trials  (Read 2882 times)

Tier

• Getbig III
  • Lift light with sloppy form
Supplement trials
« on: May 20, 2006, 06:23:53 PM »
Was thinking of buying a supplement at a time and when its finished buy a different one and just go thru and see what works and stuff etc

anyways was thinking should i invest what little money I have in just muscle building supplements or should i buy fat loss when im dieting and muscle related when im 'bulking' so to say.

Allready take whey,creatine.

Anyone got some advice on supplements they have used and have more importantly improved whatever phase they are in

Currently dieting down till september.

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
Re: Supplement trials
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 01:15:09 PM »
I wouldn't spend money on fatburners because you can always do that through cardio and eating right.  I would spend it on supplements to help you build mass.   if you do your research that should help you narrow it down a bit.  Everything is trial and error in bodybuilding in a sense because everyone is different, and it all takes time.  To find what works for you you need patience.

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2006, 07:19:11 AM »
I have used a couple of pre workout supplements that I would recommend.BSN No-Explode is really good and also EAS Muscle Armour-it doesn't give you a buzz like the NO-Explode but I certainly feel stronger when I take it.

Agreed about fat burners-not really necessary,have a strong cup of coffee instead.

I think there are a lot of decent supplements on the market but some real junk as well.Anything that makes outrageous claims or sounds like a steroid is probably a con.My favourite ranges are CNP-Dorian Yates Approved,BSN and EAS.

Tier

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2006, 10:13:13 PM »
yeah i allready take a green tea mixed with coffee before cardio...anything other than creatine that increases strength would be mint

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 12:31:31 PM »
Nitrobolic by Vyotech creatine and gives you some energy. Skip the fat burners. I saw your pic on another post.  It shouldnt take long to loose any fat you have. Diet and cardio are key making sure you still get enough protein.

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2006, 01:19:45 PM »
Other than a multivitamin and protein powder I'd say save your cash.

Ephedra is wonderful for cutting, and dirt cheap!

In the past few year i've taken:
Swole (v2)
Nitroxyn2 (PVL)
N Fusion (Neo Genixx)
Garg (PVL)
Redline (VPX) - Overpriced shit, ephedra is so superior.
Trib Fusion (Neo Genixx)
Endorush (BSN)

And a few others.  Nothing has really done much.  Best thing for a natural is good quality foods, lots of water, sleep and to hit the gym.  I've come to the conclusion the only real 'supplement' that helps comes in a vial, and the vast majority of 'sport supplements' are snake oil.

In conclusion, save your money and buy an extra steak or two a week.

Tier

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2006, 11:45:46 PM »
hmmm yeah thats kinda what i was thinking in the end..... seems be working anyways with that combo of just good food and whey/multi/creatine.

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2006, 02:53:57 AM »
Udo's Choice Oil Blend is pretty good especially when dieting-keeps energy levels up IMO.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2006, 04:04:17 PM »
Was thinking of buying a supplement at a time and when its finished buy a different one and just go thru and see what works and stuff etc

anyways was thinking should i invest what little money I have in just muscle building supplements or should i buy fat loss when im dieting and muscle related when im 'bulking' so to say.

Allready take whey,creatine.

Anyone got some advice on supplements they have used and have more importantly improved whatever phase they are in

Currently dieting down till september.

save your money and buy meat

Lil Diesel

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2006, 08:34:00 PM »
The supplement I actually found to work surprisingly well was Universal Animal M-Stak. Has anyone else tried this? Worked wonders for me.