Author Topic: DJ deserved 2nd  (Read 8515 times)

jmt1

• Getbig IV
DJ deserved 2nd
« on: May 20, 2006, 07:26:10 PM »

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: DJ deserved 2nd
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2006, 07:28:37 PM »
Pictures do not tell the full story, watching the posing live it was clear.  DJ was both softer and sporting heinous gut. 

Congratulations on picking the best ones that somewhat might further your case though.

Like the guy, but don't agree with you.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2006, 07:29:17 PM »
his gut was too big - it was too big a the O and too big tonight

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2006, 07:31:34 PM »
Darrem was clearly better if you watched prejudging. David Henry should have beaten Dennis also.

body88

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2006, 07:32:13 PM »
Charles looks flat.... the placings were spot on. Phil won it fair and square

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2006, 07:35:56 PM »
agreed dennis needs to get his gut under control and could have been a bit sharper...charles has holes also...weak hams, calves....dennis extreme muscularity overpowers him...this is still a muscle contest and should be about more than who has the tightest waistline.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2006, 07:39:19 PM »
hello james has about no lats and the rest is huge, do the math.

body88

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2006, 07:39:43 PM »
agreed dennis needs to get his gut under control and could have been a bit sharper...charles has holes also...weak hams, calves....dennis extreme muscularity overpowers him...this is still a muscle contest and should be about more than who has the tightest waistline.
If it was all about the muscle size Kovaks would have been MR O long ago

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2006, 07:40:29 PM »

It doesn't look like in that picture darrem was fully posed (hams).

All of those pictures are hardly his strongpoints aswell.  DJ looked clearly less conditioned than the whole top 5 in my opinion.

It was pretty funny to see him completely obliterate david henry though.  Henry looks awesome until he's standing side by side with 4 guys who have serious size on him.

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2006, 07:41:44 PM »
Pictures do not tell the full story, watching the posing live it was clear.  DJ was both softer and sporting heinous gut. 

Congratulations on picking the best ones that somewhat might further your case though.

I second that...he looks good in these pics but live he looked smooth.
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2006, 05:42:20 AM »

thats crazy...kovaks got one of the worst structures ever to step on stage.

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2006, 08:06:12 AM »

I was thinking the exact same thing.  In those pic's he actually deserves to win. In person, he should have been at best 4th. The loudest boo's was when Henry was announced 4th, he was clearly better than James.  Sorry jmt, I hate to sound like one of the hater's but his gut was really, really out of control.  The pics you posted had o be the absolute best you could find to "further your case"

Stavios

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2006, 08:11:13 AM »
I was thinking the exact same thing.  In those pic's he actually deserves to win. In person, he should have been at best 4th. The loudest boo's was when Henry was announced 4th, he was clearly better than James.  Sorry jmt, I hate to sound like one of the hater's but his gut was really, really out of control.  The pics you posted had o be the absolute best you could find to "further your case"

Agree, Dennis wasn't on

Your boy rodney must be pissed right now. is he competing at the montreal pro ?

body88

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2006, 08:12:06 AM »
thats crazy...kovaks got one of the worst structures ever to step on stage.

I know can you imagine if only muscle size and weight dertermined who won a show.....

thisiskeith12

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2006, 08:12:39 AM »

Henry seems to be in his year of being screwed.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2006, 08:12:43 AM »
Dennis James is an over-rated blob of wax. I hope the judging trend continues and we can say goodbye to the gut-builders once and for all. It would be better for the sport in the long haul.

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2006, 08:13:43 AM »

haha! He doesn't have any! If you mean weight then that's different a different story, but he has non existant muscle bellies, he's just tall and wide. As thick as a leaf.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2006, 08:14:01 AM »
from the looks of those pics none of those guys have heard of back training.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Stavios

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2006, 08:15:41 AM »
what's up with darrem, he is really off from the back compared to his standarts

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2006, 08:17:24 AM »
DJ desearved first

The NY was lucky to have him compete

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2006, 08:19:13 AM »
DJ desearved first

The NY was lucky to have him compete
i agree with you here, Dennis was wider, bigger and more complete especially from the back, it should have been him first and Phil second.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Stavios

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2006, 08:20:56 AM »
i agree with you here, Dennis was wider, bigger and more complete especially from the back, it should have been him first and Phil second.

"Daynis did nout have a friken stryachun !"

Gustavo Badell

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2006, 08:21:17 AM »

i agree that dj has to get better control of his gut...but darrem has holes also...what about his lack of thickness from the back?  poor hams?  weak calves?  why doesnt anyone mention that?  djs overwhelming muscularity has to be taken into consideration...as good as dave henry looked when he stands next to dj there is no contest...this is still a muscle contest and shouldnt be about who has the tightest midsection...dj could also have been a bit sharper but darrem was not spot on either...heath deserved to win because he was the most complete bodybuilder on stage but dj should have be 2nd.

Stavios

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2006, 08:22:27 AM »
What is weird with Phil is that he looks about 25 pounds heavier that he really his in that pose  :o

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2006, 08:24:12 AM »
i can't believe how small Darrem looks there.
Jaejonna rows 125!!