Author Topic: King Kamali's response to the NY Pro...  (Read 46433 times)

jmt1

• Getbig IV
King Kamali's response to the NY Pro...
« on: May 21, 2006, 08:53:48 AM »
read his post on mm...

It is really amazing to see that once again I am the main topic of conversation on this board even though as everyone knows I said nothing this past year and kept totally to myself. After reviewing my physique from the Ironman and Arnold Classic last year I saw many things that were disturbing and needed immediate attention before everything got out of hand. After 9 years of working with Chad Nicholls I decided that my body had reached a point that I needed to change everything around and start from scratch so I could come back with a totally new physique, and I did just that.

I don’t see where all the insults are coming from. Not once did I say I was going to win this show or beat this guy and that guy etc…. I just wanted to beat the King Kamali of the past and I did just that. Yesterday, I was shredded, period. My conditioning was right on point and even as early as the pump up room I was getting compliments from many fellow competitors and photographers alike on the state of my physique. I was clam and relaxed and confident. I had an amazing first round in the individual maditories round.. By far the loudest and biggest response from the crowd. Even though I did not get the first call out in the symmetry round I was not worried at all because I know I would eventually be pulled in to the first tier for comparisons, and that is exactly what happened.

I believe the second call out was me, Dennis, Henry, Willmore, and some one else. Hummmm, I must have done some thing right to be compared to these top guys. I did very well in this round and as we walked off stage to get ready for the muscularity round I had myself about 4th or 5th. Once again, in the muscularity I received a second call out against Dennis, Henry, and Willmore and a couple others. Dennis was fading and I was getting a tab harder.. so I still had a very positive outlook.

After pre-judging my trainer, wife, and family and friends all basically said the same thing that I was some where from 4th to 6th depending what they do with Willmore. As everyone knows my posing is the strong point and I was confident that I would hold my own and in such a tight race for 4th 5th and 6th. My routine was great and as a treat for the crowd I brought out my friend Batista to add some flavor to the show. People went ape shit when they saw him and I got amazing response for my routine. So, what’s the problem here?

I came back strong and compared very favorably against some of the best bodybuilders in the world. For the first time in many years I did not suffer at all during my pre-contest phase and most importantly, I am healthy.. Which means more to me than anything else. I have not seen the score sheet yet but I was told by an IFBB official last night that it was very, very close between myself and Willmore.. One spot away from being in the top 5 and qualifying for the Olympia.

I consider that a job well done. As far as the Farah and Horvath pushing situation goes, they both were running their mouths and each time they initiated the pushing… I just pushed back. Talking trash is one thing, hell I am the master, but don’t disrespect me and that is what these two men did. It’s not necessary to get into details but what I did justified and I would do it again if need be, enough said.

I would expect some childish behavior from some of you and as always the haters will always bash when giving the opportunity but I am a little disappointed in you Chad for stating on your homepage “disappointing showing from King,…” (which by the way is spelled wrong). I did very well and many, many people had me ahead of Dennis and especially Willmore. Go back and look at the pictures and you will see close it really was and you of all people should know that coming back from the disaster of last year to what I presented last night is a great comeback for me and I will get better… Again I’m disappointed.

My new DVD is amazing and I’m looking forward to the next time I step back on stage. I came close this time and the next time I will come closer… That’s the name of the game.

I want to thank the fans from last night that approached me in the lobby and said what they said. Everyone that came up tome was surprised to see that I was smiling, friendly and in great spirits. I was in amazing shape and the fans acknowledged it… That means a lot to me. Check out my new website and new DVD: Back with A Vengeance.. It’s amazing.

King Kamali

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
Re: heres Kings response to the show...
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 09:00:07 AM »
i hope he doesn`T mean dennis james?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 09:04:38 AM »
I feel bad for King.  Might have been better for him to not speak until seeing the pics online, and seeing what the non-opinionated camera saw.

Stavios

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2006, 09:07:08 AM »

I would go as far and say that Kamali is delusional.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2006, 09:07:48 AM »
you know he had to have looked like shit if they were even ripping on him on mayhem.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2006, 09:09:07 AM »
poor King - he's in for a shock when he sees the pictures

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2006, 09:11:01 AM »
Interesting performance at the NY Pro.  He kept giving himself a wedgy and Shawn kept commenting on his huge gut.  I couldn't stop laughing!  Fu.kin priceless!!!!

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2006, 09:12:03 AM »
Interesting performance at the NY Pro.  He kept giving himself a wedgy and Shawn kept commenting on his huge gut.  I couldn't stop laughing!  Fu.kin priceless!!!!

Lol, I didn't watch the night show but that must have been awesome

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2006, 09:12:37 AM »
I wish he would have commented on his monster 17" arms...ha ha ha!
looks like his friggin tricep is missing

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2006, 09:16:02 AM »

He actually looked pretty good here. what happend?

asani

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2006, 09:20:51 AM »
2001 was kamalis best look, after that  :P :P
imo max. top 12, also farrah...

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2006, 09:27:40 AM »
that was before synthol in the shoulders and biceps, he has no triceps or 4arms, he needs to even things out, maybe up the cardio and hit triceps and 4arms to even out and he wont look like such an idiot

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2006, 09:28:55 AM »
monster calves.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2006, 09:31:14 AM »
poor King - he's in for a shock when he sees the pictures

Yeah... he had the champions mindset going in, and was pretty flushed when he realized his carbup left him fat AND flat.  I'm sure he's looking at the pics today and realizing he was lucky to get 6th.

Stavios

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2006, 09:39:09 AM »
Cool, King is online on Getbig right now !

thisiskeith12

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2006, 09:39:47 AM »
He should have placed behind Farah.  :-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2006, 09:44:00 AM »
Insulin and GH fucked him up for life.  That was en vogue in 2001-2004.  Kamali likes things that are "en vogue" because he is a flamer.

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2006, 09:57:24 AM »
Well well well... I see the ultimate internet chicken shits are at it again. I will do a full interview with Ron and will go over all the issues especially this little crew of losers that love to stalk me and my career. Here is a quick response to each of you:

Defcon: My triceps were good enough to beat a lot of good competitors last night..Post your picture and let's see what you got.

Stavios: It was a great show and I received the loudest and best response out of all the fans in attendance.

Big Poppa J: I saw the pictures and the web broadcast and and I did not go into shock.. I was still compared to Dennis, Henry, and will more which means I did my job.. Can you see that or are you in shock?

Sarcasm: From what Disgusted has told me you are one of my biggest stalkers next to Goatnuts.. Get a life you are waste of space.

mindspin: My arms measure 21 inches contest time and 22 and some change in the off-season. Send me your home address and real name and info. and I will come over and show you in person. It would be my pleasure.

Mister GX: My waistline was down 2 inches, I had striated glutes, bigger arms and quads and my shape is comeback to form.. I looked much better than last year. I too have pictures that my wife tookwith a much better camera and I will send then to you... Just email me your address, real name and info. and I will drop them off in person.

And finally.. 240 is back... Send me an email at kingkamali@hotmail.com and I will provide you with my mobile number so we can talk in person... I have way too much to say so it would be best to just contact me directly... Don't be scared, I won't bash you or come at you in a violent matter.. I just want to explain a few things to you. Be a man and I will respect you for showing some guts unlike the few morons on this board.

King Kamali

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2006, 10:00:22 AM »
BRUTAL  explaining of right facts

Stavios

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2006, 10:01:27 AM »
Honnestly King, don't you think it hurt you rep AND placings when you talk shit about other pros ?
guys like Dave Henry who have an incredible physique ?

speak on this

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2006, 10:01:55 AM »
And finally.. 240 is back... Send me an email at kingkamali@hotmail.com and I will provide you with my mobile number so we can talk in person... I have way too much to say so it would be best to just contact me directly... Don't be scared, I won't bash you or come at you in a violent matter.. I just want to explain a few things to you. Be a man and I will respect you for showing some guts unlike the few morons on this board.

I will do that.  I had you at #3 for this show and now I'm taking all sorts of heat for it :)

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2006, 10:02:37 AM »
Well well well... I see the ultimate internet chicken shits are at it again. I will do a full interview with Ron and will go over all the issues especially this little crew of losers that love to stalk me and my career. Here is a quick response to each of you:

Defcon: My triceps were good enough to beat a lot of good competitors last night..Post your picture and let's see what you got.

Stavios: It was a great show and I received the loudest and best response out of all the fans in attendance.

Big Poppa J: I saw the pictures and the web broadcast and and I did not go into shock.. I was still compared to Dennis, Henry, and will more which means I did my job.. Can you see that or are you in shock?

Sarcasm: From what Disgusted has told me you are one of my biggest stalkers next to Goatnuts.. Get a life you are waste of space.

mindspin: My arms measure 21 inches contest time and 22 and some change in the off-season. Send me your home address and real name and info. and I will come over and show you in person. It would be my pleasure.

Mister GX: My waistline was down 2 inches, I had striated glutes, bigger arms and quads and my shape is comeback to form.. I looked much better than last year. I too have pictures that my wife tookwith a much better camera and I will send then to you... Just email me your address, real name and info. and I will drop them off in person.

King Kamali

Interesting commentary Kamali.  Could you please explain to us all how you place ahead of this guy:

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2006, 10:03:37 AM »
I'm not a King Kamali fan but he is right when he says that his physique is better than last year. I think his hard work is starting to pay.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2006, 10:05:57 AM »
Interesting commentary Kamali.  Could you please explain to us all how you place ahead of this guy:

monster v taper of horvath

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2006, 10:06:08 AM »
I predicted for the last month that king would be top 3 based upon the updates I was hearing from Disgusted.  :(  In fact, I took heat for it last night over and over.  What am I lying about?