Author Topic: The perfect hardcore gym  (Read 5236 times)

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
The perfect hardcore gym
« on: May 21, 2006, 02:35:37 PM »

As you walk through the door you say hello to the receptionist but she does not hear you because the music is so loud, going onto the gym floor you see most people lifting without shirts or shoes and screaming at the top of their voices when they are getting the last rep.
 There is chalk lying everywhere as people write their personal best lifts on the walls, you walk into the change room and you see some members smoking a joint to relax after a hard training session, some of the big dudes are injecting insulin and gh then doing a double bicep in the mirror.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: The perfect hardcore gym
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 02:53:03 PM »
dont forget the huge dudes hanging outside on the warm days discussing sauce cycles as normal people drive by staring at them like they just seen bigfoot or the lochness monster,ive trained in gyms that you described above and ive made my best gains in those pits,and the sauce is easy to get which makes it that much better ;)
R

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 02:54:18 PM »
better enjoy that for 3 months before it goes totally out of business.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2006, 02:56:02 PM »
if i may add my two cents everyone has a gallon of water dumbbells go to 250 pounds

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2006, 02:58:48 PM »
they have a gym in jersey thats been around since 1980 like that,it produced about 4 or 5 pros out of there
R

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2006, 03:03:13 PM »
they have a gym in jersey thats been around since 1980 like that,it produced about 4 or 5 pros out of there

do you know there names

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2006, 03:10:02 PM »
hardcore hip hop or some rock music pumping...none of that fuckin club/dance/techno shit.

BAZZERKER

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2006, 10:35:59 AM »
ur talkin bout diamond gym in north jersey!!!!!!!! >:(
I

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2006, 10:42:15 AM »
I trained at a little hole in wall for several years in San Marcos, TX while finishing school......called S.M.A.C......is a great little hardcore gym.   Has produced several excellent powerlifting teams and a couple of NPC competitors....just a great gym with a bunch of great athletes....met Mark Henry there once.   Chalk dust, must, rusty weights, a chalk board with members stats listed on it, no chicks workin the desk just a bunch of bruisers and the man that's owned the gym since the 70's....prices haven't changed in like 25 years.....I had some excellent workouts in that gym.....I miss it!!!

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2006, 10:43:09 AM »
i stopped reading after the first sentence.....why would you ever say hello to the receptionist?  you're there to get work done, not chit chat about which fucking tampon applicator is more gentle on your vagina!!!!!! WHEN YOURE WALKING INTO THE GYM ITS TIME TO GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME AND PREPARE TO LIFT SOME FUCKING WEIGHT

RAAHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGG GG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its comin today

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2006, 10:57:36 AM »
Don't forget the two guys in the shower as one bent down to reach for the soap.. :P

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2006, 11:06:57 AM »
As you walk through the door you say hello to the receptionist but she does not hear you because the music is so loud, going onto the gym floor you see most people lifting without shirts or shoes and screaming at the top of their voices when they are getting the last rep.
 There is chalk lying everywhere as people write their personal best lifts on the walls, you walk into the change room and you see some members smoking a joint to relax after a hard training session, some of the big dudes are injecting insulin and gh then doing a double bicep in the mirror.

That sounds like a gym for wussies!

When I go to the gym all I want to hear is the clamping of the weights.
just push some weight!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2006, 11:14:15 AM »
WE already have discussed this topic at length before...ladies and gentleman i present

"GYM JAEJONNA!!"
L

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2006, 11:21:48 AM »
ur talkin bout diamond gym in north jersey!!!!!!!! >:(

whats with the mean face?i dont recall saying any name of the gym i was speaking of so i know i didnt offend anyone
R

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2006, 11:47:23 AM »
lmao....if you're not lifting seriously, you'll get your ass kicked out, and would not allowed to lift in that gym no more, no pussy ass punks with spandex allowed, only juiced up MOFO
Get Big, or Die Trying

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2006, 11:50:34 AM »
Hardcore your moms ass.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2006, 12:19:33 PM »
lmao....if you're not lifting seriously, you'll get your ass kicked out, and would not allowed to lift in that gym no more, no pussy ass punks with spandex allowed, only juiced up MOFO
hahahaha, ok "hugepecs". ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2006, 12:25:11 PM »
hahahaha, ok "hugepecs". ::)

the infamous "ok "insert GB members name that sarcasm disagrees with"" reply makes a triumphant return...I'm sure hugepecs is mesmerized by the power of this post....

seriously, sometimes that reply is funny as shit and this time it was...
nasser=piece of shit

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2006, 12:31:09 PM »
the infamous "ok "insert GB members name that sarcasm disagrees with"" reply makes a triumphant return...I'm sure hugepecs is mesmerized by the power of this post....

seriously, sometimes that reply is funny as shit and this time it was...
why don't you come up with some funny shit of your own instead of criticizing and being a hater, you remind me of the lazy blacks in New Orleans when Katrina happened waiting for a government handout instead of taking matters in their own hands.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2006, 12:39:51 PM »
why don't you come up with some funny shit of your own instead of criticizing and being a hater, you remind me of the lazy blacks in New Orleans when Katrina happened waiting for a government handout instead of taking matters in their own hands.

did you read the post...I said it was funny...I wasn't trying to be a dick or a hater..reread the post..I said sometimes it's funny and this time it was...

chill out, man.
nasser=piece of shit

Stavios

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2006, 12:46:24 PM »
The most hardcore place I trained at was in my weightlifting class in highschool. The teacher was and ex-canadian level weightlifter and was pretty strong.

I remember on time, I hurt my shoulder doing snatch so for a couple of course I only trained legs.

After each brutal squat workout, he put 225 on my bar and had me do it for 50 reps. I had 2 spotter cause I was pretty weak back then I was only able to do it 20 or 25 times and the spotters helped me for the other 25 reps. I could walk for a couple of minutes after this.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2006, 12:46:42 PM »

Monster Racism

L

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2006, 12:50:04 PM »
What's a female receptionist doing in a hardcore gym?

No reception(ist), no lockers, no machines just free weights, no showers, no music (ok maybe rap or rock), no windows, no heating system, no airco...

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2006, 12:55:49 PM »
What's a female receptionist doing in a hardcore gym?

No reception(ist), no lockers, no machines just free weights, no showers, no music (ok maybe rap or rock), no windows, no heating system, no airco...

i'll sign up for that...except fot the lockers...one co ed locker room.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2006, 12:56:41 PM »

Wasn't that on an episode of Mad TV? BTW, it was a gay gym.
HAHA, RON.....