Author Topic: Pro Bodybuilding show on Sopranos tonight  (Read 1487 times)

sandstone

• Getbig II
Pro Bodybuilding show on Sopranos tonight
« on: May 21, 2006, 07:10:26 PM »
I was watching the Sporanos tonight and they had a pro show displayed on a tv in a scene that was at a gay captians house. the scene looked to be mabey the colorado pro? It was breief but it either looked like Dennis James or Darrem Chrrels. It was cometition footage and was used to further insinuate the charecters homosexuality. Screw it, for me it was good to see Bodaybulding on tv.. Any other guesses on who it was?

BrooklynBB

• Getbig II
  • An Impala with the Top Chopped Off...
Re: Pro Bodybuilding show on Sopranos tonight
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 07:36:24 PM »
I was watching the Sporanos tonight and they had a pro show displayed on a tv in a scene that was at a gay captians house. the scene looked to be mabey the colorado pro? It was breief but it either looked like Dennis James or Darrem Chrrels. It was cometition footage and was used to further insinuate the charecters homosexuality. Screw it, for me it was good to see Bodaybulding on tv.. Any other guesses on who it was?

I caught that also, but didn't get to see who it was.  In the context that it was mentioned though, it was very funny. 

This was the only good episode since the last 5 or 6.  It's been "Brokeback Soprano" for the last 3 weeks and I was dry heaving every time I saw Saptifag tongue it up with gay short-order cook fire-pole-smoker.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Pro Bodybuilding show on Sopranos tonight
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 08:08:03 PM »
of all the things to use to insinuate vito being gay ::)

it wasn't footage from the colorado pro because the episode was filmed months ago

E
E