Author Topic: Andropen 275?  (Read 10553 times)

txhulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Andropen 275?
« on: May 21, 2006, 08:58:51 PM »
I've done my research on this and it seems to be a descent AAS,but I was wondering if any of you guys have ran it and what you think of it.Also I was planning this as my first cycle,500 mg andropen 275 10 week cycle.its my first so I diddn't wanna go all out.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
Re: Andropen 275?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 09:36:37 PM »
I think its good for a first time cycle.

have your pct ready....its a good test base

you might be told to take sust 250? but this stuff is good that your wanting to take.

txhulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 10:41:52 PM »
I'm gonna take clomid for pct.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2006, 08:43:56 AM »
your good to go.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2006, 08:50:36 AM »
From what I've read Andropen 275 is good stuff, but I've never tried it.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2006, 05:03:47 PM »
I've done my research on this and it seems to be a descent AAS,but I was wondering if any of you guys have ran it and what you think of it.Also I was planning this as my first cycle,500 mg andropen 275 10 week cycle.its my first so I diddn't wanna go all out.

Never used Andropen.

Let us know how it feels.

From what I know about it, not too thrilled.

Any reason you don't want to do a standard cycle?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

txhulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2006, 10:55:59 PM »
well I thought i would start with something simple and i'm trying to stay away from orals.I don't have the exp. alot of you guys do,so i'm having to rely on research(don't know anyone)any advice is more than welcome. Thanks

txhulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2006, 11:18:26 PM »
Also,for PCT what in your opinion is better clomid or nolva.I've seen a few post about clomid and it seems like no one seems to like it.Might I ask why? :)

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2006, 08:11:52 PM »
Andropen looks awesome.  A great blend.  Two-three of those a week with a nice load of Eq should be most agreeable.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2006, 09:26:27 PM »
Clomid is like the old school,but its still great.

all of a sudden nolva came out and people were like I want to be cool.

so they needed to fit in with the new stuff comming.Its all a trend what becomes new and someone tries it all of a sudden its the shit.Well you should never forget what works and started back in the days.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2006, 12:59:07 AM »
Also,for PCT what in your opinion is better clomid or nolva.I've seen a few post about clomid and it seems like no one seems to like it.Might I ask why? :)

Clomid has some sides that alot of people don't like.

It causes visions problems and also emotional disturbances in people, this is common.

Nolvadex has the same effect for purposes of PCT without the added sides, thus, I recommend that over Clomid.

Sure they both work, but given the choice I would alway choose Nolvadex.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2006, 05:20:30 PM »
Clomid is like the old school,but its still great.

all of a sudden nolva came out and people were like I want to be cool.

so they needed to fit in with the new stuff comming.Its all a trend what becomes new and someone tries it all of a sudden its the shit.Well you should never forget what works and started back in the days.

The upside to Nolva is it is more effective at a lower dose, about 10 times that of clomid.  Clomid is reputed to cause sides on vision but have seen studies linking nolva to the same.  Again you need less nolva to achive the same results you would with clomid....less chance for sides.

Now clomid is reputed to stimulate the release of GnRH........Not sure if it really does but that my friends is the key to recovery.  Me I like to run clomid at 50mg ED At about 14 days or so into PCT....after the effects of the HCG have dissipated, I will do this for 2 weeks.

Thats right Beyoches.......Im back!  :)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2006, 05:28:14 PM »

Thats right Beyoches.......Im back!  :)
It's about time...welcome back bro :)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2006, 05:33:11 PM »
Thanks Arnold, good to see your still here.  Hope the training and getting big is going good!!

txhulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2006, 11:30:31 PM »
well I already got some clomid...too late now how bad are the sides ???

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2006, 03:12:52 AM »
Clomid has some sides that alot of people don't like.

It causes visions problems and also emotional disturbances in people, this is common.

Nolvadex has the same effect for purposes of PCT without the added sides, thus, I recommend that over Clomid.

Sure they both work, but given the choice I would alway choose Nolvadex.

DIV

Clomid is no problem if you're already insane.  For the rest, it only affects the weak.

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2006, 03:14:28 AM »
well I already got some clomid...too late now how bad are the sides ???

Use it, enjoy any sides, embrace them, overcome them.  Use your power.  Seriously, the sides are overplayed.  As Luv2hurt said, Clomid is superior to Nolvadex but both together would even be able to postpone death.   

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2006, 03:25:50 AM »
Just a question on what the emotional sides to clomid are div if you could answer that would be kool cheers.
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2006, 05:50:00 AM »
As Luv2hurt said, Clomid is superior to Nolvadex

I think you missunderstood my post.  Did not say Clomid was superior to Nolva.  Nolva is the best choice for PCT.  Do agree though that the sides to clomid are overplayed.

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2006, 07:12:04 AM »
I think you missunderstood my post.  Did not say Clomid was superior to Nolva.  Nolva is the best choice for PCT.  Do agree though that the sides to clomid are overplayed.

But that was the discussion, it's use in PCT, so that use is what I was referring to.  As an anti e for example I wouldn't know.  Anyone used clomid to avoid gyno?

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2006, 10:46:25 PM »
what about arimdex for an anti-estrogen ?
I thought it would get rid of the exxess estrogen altogether.
nolvadex just takes up the receptors, and yes clomid doeswork as an anti E somewhat , but isn't it mostly used after HCG to raise natural test levels back to normal and get the testes running again ?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2006, 06:15:14 AM »
But that was the discussion, it's use in PCT, so that use is what I was referring to.  As an anti e for example I wouldn't know.  Anyone used clomid to avoid gyno?

Clomid is a weak anti-E its a SERM just like nolva, not as strong though. Since clomid is an ineffective anti-E the doses to prevent gyno would be astronomical, thats why people do not use it for this purpose. Yes Arimedex or Femara will also control gyno, IMO much more effectively than Nolva. Although some people are not huge fans of the total absense of E in the human organism. 

Kind of wondering if big O would in fact go into the reasons he hates AIs (stated in another post) ?  Would be interesting to hear.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2006, 09:27:59 AM »
hi, andropen 275  would be  great for first time, test combo will give you results in  1st few weeks training ,
so i think 500 mg a weeks 10 weeks will be good enough...
w

txhulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2006, 11:27:49 PM »
Cool man , just took my first one today  ;D.I'm also taking in 550mg not 500.I'm taking it twice a week sat275mg tues 275mg. :)

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2006, 04:11:33 AM »
ANDROPEN DEATH.