Author Topic: Quality Vet Stan 50  (Read 3374 times)

jeep4x4

• Getbig II
Quality Vet Stan 50
« on: May 22, 2006, 10:59:06 AM »
I recently purchased a bottle of QV Stan 50, and it is very thick. A day after the injection the area was extremely sore. Two days after I experienced flu like symptoms. The bottle came sealed, and all numbers on the box and bottle match. The liquid dose separate but not as much as other bottles that i have seen before.  Is it possible for Winni to go bad?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: Quality Vet Stan 50
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 01:46:35 PM »
it's probably fake, QV got busted awhile back.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 04:45:45 PM »
is it water based or oil based?
if it was water base did you shake it up?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2006, 05:48:53 PM »
I recently purchased a bottle of QV Stan 50, and it is very thick. A day after the injection the area was extremely sore. Two days after I experienced flu like symptoms. The bottle came sealed, and all numbers on the box and bottle match. The liquid dose separate but not as much as other bottles that i have seen before.  Is it possible for Winni to go bad?
are you from texas?

jeep4x4

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2006, 06:06:26 PM »
It is water based, and I did shake it up first. The expiration is 2008. Is 2ml too much to shoot at the same time? And if I want to take it with sust250 can I put it in the same syringe?

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2006, 07:33:50 PM »
dude just drink it and you wont have to worry about a shot.

jeep4x4

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2006, 07:56:57 PM »
Is it safe to assume that the winni is real even though it is thicker than other stuff that I have seen. How do I take it orally? What could happen if it is fake and I do drink it?

bigjohN79

• Getbig IV
  • FEAR THE BOG!!
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2006, 09:01:11 PM »
Is it safe to assume that the winni is real even though it is thicker than other stuff that I have seen. How do I take it orally? What could happen if it is fake and I do drink it?

Winny resembles "milk" in a sense, its water based and yes it will be thicker looking then most of the others.  As far as drinking it if its fake.... the outcome would be less damaging then if u were to "inject" it if it was fake....lol...
FEAR THE BAPP!

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2006, 07:45:52 AM »
lol
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2006, 02:00:29 PM »

Since Winstrol doesn't come in contact with the 17 beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme it is most likely that the flu like symptoms you are experiencing are caused from elevated Interleukin 1 levels in the body. This pro inflammatory cytokine produces the effects you are talking about when levels are raised. The sides will subside shortly.

Squirt the Winstrol down the back of the throat.

I hope Winstrol isn't the only compound you are taking. If so, the fever and chills should be the least of your concerns. When you are shooting pool with a rope your girl could have a tendency to start batting for the other team.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2006, 05:26:10 PM »

I have no idea if the Winstrol was bad, or fake........but I do know you should just drink it since it will metabolize the same way.

Why stick when you don't need to?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...