Author Topic: A Serious Question for The ladies.  (Read 2085 times)

txhulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
A Serious Question for The ladies.
« on: May 23, 2006, 01:11:00 AM »
Hi ladies just to let you know I'm on my fiances board, Well anyways i have a serious question. Iam on the birth control Shot Deprovera and it has totally changed my hormones if you "know what i mean". I talk to one on my nurses there and she said something about testosterone. I mean its sounds good because of not just my hormones but because i do work out 5 times a week about an 1 and 30 mins each day with my fiance. I was just wondering since yall are more knowledgeable than i am if you could help out.

Thank you Stephanie.

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
Re: A Serious Question for The ladies.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2006, 07:55:32 AM »
I'm sorry but I have no idea what your question is ???
Jennifer

txhulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2006, 12:47:58 PM »
Well they might start having me take some kind of testosterone or something like that to boost my hormones. Just woundering if you know what they may have me take or what kind of testosterones they can give women.

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2006, 01:30:52 PM »
Well, depo-provera (and birth control in general) will increase progesterone levels...it really shouldn't affect estrogen and/or testosterone levels.  Maybe you have lower levels of testosterone to begin with?  I think you should get more information from your doc (and look up on the web) before going on anything....once something is in your medical records it never comes off and could be a problem later in life.  For further reading in your progesterone, go here:

http://www.webmd.com/content/article/4/1680_50968.htm.
Jennifer