Author Topic: Nutritious alternative to weed brownies  (Read 3822 times)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Nutritious alternative to weed brownies
« on: May 23, 2006, 08:24:50 PM »
 ;D

So i was wondering if anyone here has a recipes for some kind of protein brownie weed batches? Low fat, calorie, splenda, etc. mix.
~

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: Nutritious alternative to weed brownies
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2006, 08:29:03 PM »
try the "girls fitness prep" forum at gayhem, you pussy!

Deep Tissue Massage

New York

• Getbig III
  • New York
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 05:26:18 AM »
LOL!!! ;D Fuckin' brownies!!

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2006, 06:06:40 AM »
seriously if you're eating weed why do you really care about fat and carbs? put an entire ounce of grade B shit into the batch ground up with a coffee grinder. If you cut it into 12 squares then one brownie has 1/12th ounce in it. That's enough to put you in la la land all day. Next time i'm going to make an icing with muscle milk and put that on top. That will add some extra protein.

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2006, 06:07:27 AM »
but if you're just looking to get high then just eat the weed raw. Don't believe that bullshit that it has to be cooked. That's a bunch of bullshit. Just pack a pinch and swallow instead of spitting ;)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2006, 06:17:55 AM »
I had alot of low grade schwag,dirt, whatever you want to call it, it must of been a pound or so but it was condensed and packed. Since I am a 'pot snot' i never wanted to smoke the stuff, so we made it into the weed cooking butter. Let me tell you, i could of eaten the whole pound and would of not felt a thing , but the butter we got from the stuff was sooooo strong , that I will never eat a brownie again...too strong ... making it into butter works, eating doesnt..
L

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2006, 07:30:39 AM »
Weed brownies need to have good shit in them for it to be worth it, i would use canola oil to lightly simmer the weed in before you mix it and mix choc protein powder in the brownie mix too, this way you have healthy fats with added protein that still taste good :)

If you do it right i gurantee it will work cause i have done it for myself and made batches for others in the past ;)
I

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2006, 08:20:04 AM »
Heating it activates the THC, so cooking swag will make it better.  The butter trick is old but that's the way to go.  You can use the butter in almost anything,hardly taste it, and get whacked.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2006, 08:26:07 AM »
I got protein brownie recipe but it will taste bad with that in it.
Just go get stover top or whatever Brownie mix where you just add water, add the protein and then simmer down with canola oil and bit butter. It works good and taste great

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2006, 08:33:10 AM »
I think i have an echo ::)
I

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2006, 09:12:17 AM »
use about an ounce of some arizona,weed has no calories so go heavy on that,get some fat free chocolate with abox of equal and your set
R

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2006, 10:57:58 AM »
I think i have an echo ::)
LOL oh I see you said the same thing.

The brownie mix low carb just add water mix is actually pretty good, they come out real light and moist,  but you have to let them cool for along time, or they just melt

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2006, 06:05:02 PM »
I had alot of low grade schwag,dirt, whatever you want to call it, it must of been a pound or so but it was condensed and packed. Since I am a 'pot snot' i never wanted to smoke the stuff, so we made it into the weed cooking butter. Let me tell you, i could of eaten the whole pound and would of not felt a thing , but the butter we got from the stuff was sooooo strong , that I will never eat a brownie again...too strong ... making it into butter works, eating doesnt..
you have no idea what you're talking about. Where is the thc coming from when you make the butter? From the weed. THC doesn't become active from burning or cooking it. It's already active. Smoking it is just a way to get it into your lungs.