Author Topic: new to this...  (Read 5645 times)

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: new to this...
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2006, 12:13:52 PM »
That would be hard for you to do since you have your mother taxi your dumb broke ass around everywhere.  You are a pussy plain and simple, you should be more worried about your direction in life, than trying to pick internet fights with someone who would legitimately leave your weak ass body soul less. 

stop barking you uglyass bitch and go suck some cock, cause probably you a champion in that.Talk as much as you wanna - it ain't gonna change a bit in my life, training or anything.I know a lot about those two schools - info that you can't fint on the web, but it's not necessary for me to prove that to some fucken trailertrash, some fighter wannabe.Mothafucka, you don't know who you're talking to.Stop posting anymore - just delete your account at that site.Stop asking about addresses, about schools - I don't have to tell you shit, i don't have to prove you shit you worthless piece of crab.I don't give a shit how many years hve you trained, or what kind of belt do you have , or how many dicks have you sucked -you ain't gonna impress me - i've seen mothtafuckas alot taugher than you, and i fought people a lot taugher than you you little punkass bitch.Go fuck yourself, or shoot yourself or do whatever you want.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2006, 01:43:33 PM »
Stop posting anymore - you worthless piece of crab. i've seen mothtafuckas alot taugher than you, and i fought people a lot taugher than you you little punkass bitch.

This is just a small taste of stupidity at it's finest.  It must get boring down their in your mothers basement.  Why don't you just do us all a favor and eat a bullet already.  You clearly will never amount to anything but a delusional flunky who thinks that playing grab ass with his little sister counts as training.  There are plenty of other things you can do with your time that are a step of from your current situation.  1. Go get your old job back at the Blue Oyster Bar, 2.Learn to pee standing up, 3. You can clean my urine out of your mothers womb, 4. Prozac, 5.Go ask your doctor why you have no balls. 6. Quit blowing men.  I could go on all day.  My point is, you are a little pussy, with no brains or balls, now go die in a car fire, oh wait you don't have a car.
Predictions
 40/61

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2006, 02:24:19 PM »
well hope you found out something King... ::)

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2006, 05:29:46 PM »
Yeah really Migs.  Looks like King's question became a shit storm.
BKS - Guardian of Truth

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2006, 05:41:58 PM »
This is just a small taste of stupidity at it's finest.  It must get boring down their in your mothers basement.  Why don't you just do us all a favor and eat a bullet already.  You clearly will never amount to anything but a delusional flunky who thinks that playing grab ass with his little sister counts as training.  There are plenty of other things you can do with your time that are a step of from your current situation.  1. Go get your old job back at the Blue Oyster Bar, 2.Learn to pee standing up, 3. You can clean my urine out of your mothers womb, 4. Prozac, 5.Go ask your doctor why you have no balls. 6. Quit blowing men.  I could go on all day.  My point is, you are a little pussy, with no brains or balls, now go die in a car fire, oh wait you don't have a car.

Who wrote this for you ? - you daddy ? - after you sucked his dicK?Oh , wait - I AM your daddy - yeah i banged your mom 's  ass and she got you - an uglyass trailertrash retard.Please do your mommy and daddy a fovour and SHOOT YOURSELF.

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2006, 09:52:04 PM »
g...stfu...stop filling our boards up with more shit! this section is usually free of the fucktards...shut your mouth before you get your ass canned...if you know your shit then quit letting him get to you.  thats' right...my e-penis is bigger than yours...big deal...

chute...dude leave his ass alone..he's not worth your time we all know that. 

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2006, 10:16:45 PM »
king...to answer your question..you'll stomp 85% of the ass out there with good striking like mui thai or boxing with occassional practice in juijutsu and wrestling...since i think i read you wrestle...get your nancy ass hands in order like me and get ready to take it to'em

we dont know pain!  >:(  ;)

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2006, 11:48:05 PM »
king...to answer your question..you'll stomp 85% of the ass out there with good striking like mui thai or boxing with occassional practice in juijutsu and wrestling...since i think i read you wrestle...get your nancy ass hands in order like me and get ready to take it to'em

we dont know pain!  >:(  ;)

haha thanks man, i think i'll look into some mui thai ... my buddy did that a couple years back, theres a place close to me that teaches it.