• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
Re: BKS
« Reply #1950 on: August 01, 2006, 08:14:43 AM »
 ;D ;D
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #1951 on: August 01, 2006, 08:20:21 AM »
No, I think he met a beautiful blonde Flemish girl, and has fallen madly in love.  They are currently holed up at a hotel in the first arrondissement where he plans to propose to her with a saphire and diamond encrusted ring he stole from the Russian baroness.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #1952 on: August 01, 2006, 08:22:35 AM »
Were talking about Migs right..:)

:P  I hope he appreciates all the attention he gets...

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #1953 on: August 01, 2006, 08:30:02 AM »
No, I think he met a beautiful blonde Flemish girl, and has fallen madly in love.  They are currently holed up at a hotel in the first arrondissement where he plans to propose to her with a saphire and diamond encrusted ring he stole from the Russian baroness.

More likely, he hooked up with a girl with a bad smokers cough and flem and she has fallen for his entire wand of cash he took from the pawn shop where he sold his late mothers wedding ring for a chance to get laid and there drinking black russians in some motel 6 until the cash runs out or her pimp shows up..:)

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #1954 on: August 01, 2006, 08:46:25 AM »
Lol, AS, you def have a way with the words... now I'm in the mood to write bad poetry about boulevardiers and black russians.  This too shall pass...

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #1955 on: August 01, 2006, 08:47:04 AM »
AS playing the devil's advocate game I see ROFL.  OK

The other night I spotted migs on TV.  He was on the news, something about going around the world in 80 days  ;D
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #1956 on: August 01, 2006, 08:49:19 AM »
Breaking News: This just in from Miggy

:'( :'(

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #1957 on: August 01, 2006, 08:55:55 AM »
Love button you're too much sometimes  ;D
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #1958 on: August 01, 2006, 08:58:37 AM »
AS playing the devil's advocate game I see ROFL.  OK

The other night I spotted migs on TV.  He was on the news, something about going around the world in 80 days  ;D

again almost it was a story about him and a transvestite going around the town with a bus for of 80 gays making a movie called "The burning hole of Atlanta..the loss of the bottle of KY"....

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #1959 on: August 01, 2006, 09:16:54 AM »
Love button you're too much sometimes  ;D

I try, sugar lips...I try  :)

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #1960 on: August 01, 2006, 09:19:55 AM »
again almost it was a story about him and a transvestite going around the town with a bus for of 80 gays making a movie called "The burning hole of Atlanta..the loss of the bottle of KY"....

It's a good thing I'm alone... what happens when I go back to work?  I'll never be able drink anything at my desk... :)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #1961 on: August 01, 2006, 09:25:57 AM »
It's a good thing I'm alone... what happens when I go back to work?  I'll never be able drink anything at my desk... :)

So your alone right now..what are you wearing..:)

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #1962 on: August 01, 2006, 09:35:15 AM »
Migs just called, he's in the Bering Sea now about to get on a crab boat and go fishing for a few weeks.  Damn, what an adventurer that man is!   ;D
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #1963 on: August 01, 2006, 09:47:04 AM »
So your alone right now..what are you wearing..:)

I'm with your wife and we're brushing each other's hair and we're both wearing little white tee-shirts and short shorts, and we're giggling about girl things and we already have the pillows ready. In a few minutes we're bound to fall in a heap on the bed laughing and whipping them at each other and then before you know it, there's going to be a tickle fest that'll go on for at least 10 minutes until we fall back breathless and exhausted.

Like that one?  :)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #1964 on: August 01, 2006, 09:48:26 AM »
I'm with your wife and we're brushing each other's hair and we're both wearing little white tee-shirts and short shorts, and we're giggling about girl things and we already have the pillows ready. In a few minutes we're bound to fall in a heap on the bed laughing and whipping them at each other and then before you know it, there's going to be a tickle fest that'll go on for at least 10 minutes until we fall back breathless and exhausted.

LOL you win..:)

Oh it takes me 15 min to get home so slow down a little for me would you..:)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #1965 on: August 01, 2006, 09:51:04 AM »
Migs just called, he's in the Bering Sea now about to get on a crab boat and go fishing for a few weeks.  Damn, what an adventurer that man is!   ;D

Close Guardian, he has crabs from the transvestite prostitute that left him alone when his money ran out by the sea and he was taken (you like this sicko  ;) aboard a fishing trawler and hogtied to the main mast and is being taken to germany to be sold to a flemish prince whos into tied up hairy mexican men....:)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #1966 on: August 01, 2006, 09:54:04 AM »

:o :o :o

Damn it. I'm at work and I can't drop my pants.  :P

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #1967 on: August 01, 2006, 09:57:22 AM »

Im not sure if Im comfortable with you painting a picture of what would happen if you were alone...lol

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #1968 on: August 01, 2006, 10:02:13 AM »

hahahaha ;D
BKS - Guardian of Truth

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #1969 on: August 01, 2006, 10:03:32 AM »
Im not sure if Im comfortable with you painting a picture of what would happen if you were alone...lol

I'm just saying I'd drop my pants here. It's around 100 degrees in Maryland and the humidity is suffocating.

What are you implying?

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #1970 on: August 01, 2006, 10:07:46 AM »
I'm just saying I'd drop my pants here. It's around 100 degrees in Maryland and the humidity is suffocating.

What are you implying?

ok punpkin its all because your a little warm and the boys need air...sure..lol

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #1971 on: August 01, 2006, 10:09:52 AM »
ok punpkin its all because your a little warm and the boys need air...sure..lol

Damn straight. Boys need to breath. This sort of heat is why I went commando during my tour in the Philippines.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #1972 on: August 01, 2006, 10:14:40 AM »
Damn straight. Boys need to breath. This sort of heat is why I went commando during my tour in the Philippines.

just checking but how did we go from two girls having a tickle and pillow fight to the condition of your johnson in the heat and could we go back the other way agian...:)

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #1973 on: August 01, 2006, 10:17:57 AM »
Okay, now we're out in the backyard sunning ourselves in our bikinis and having ice tea, when your wife suddenly takes out an ice cube and drops it on my stomach and I yelp and then before you know it, we're back in a heap tickling each other and giggling hysterically...

(do you have a garden hose or something I can work with  :))

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #1974 on: August 01, 2006, 10:21:28 AM »
Okay, now we're out in the backyard sunning ourselves in our bikinis and having ice tea, when your wife suddenly takes out an ice cube and drops it on my stomach and I yelp and then before you know it, we're back in a heap tickling each other and giggling hysterically...

(do you have a garden hose or something I can work with  :))

oh I have a hose..ok to easy

Yes next to the door before the shed, big green thing coiled on the deck...:)

go to it..:)