Author Topic: BKS  (Read 311736 times)

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
Re: BKS
« Reply #2000 on: August 02, 2006, 07:51:26 AM »
Some people need to get a room...  :P

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #2001 on: August 02, 2006, 07:52:26 AM »
is that an offer dee?  If so i'll pick you up in 10 minutes.

nice tie-ins AS, i see the squats are paying off

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #2002 on: August 02, 2006, 07:55:57 AM »
It seems like sparks are just flying between you and AS... it's electric!

(Where are you that you could come get me in 10 mins  ??? )

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #2003 on: August 02, 2006, 07:56:14 AM »
thanks I have been working the glutes, feel my hams while your there..:)

Nice.

Zero to gay in a nanosecond.  :-X

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2004 on: August 02, 2006, 08:03:22 AM »
Nice.

Zero to gay in a nanosecond.  :-X

you just mad I did not grab your ass...yep this is really gay I have to stop.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2005 on: August 02, 2006, 08:04:01 AM »
yeah you do.  Ok just one more pinch..steelers

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2006 on: August 02, 2006, 08:10:13 AM »
yeah you do.  Ok just one more pinch..steelers

LOL missed you man.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2007 on: August 02, 2006, 08:13:20 AM »
yeah missed you too.  In a very hetero non-man loving way.  I still have some pent up angst and frustration.  I think i need to pick up a hobby lke hunting

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #2008 on: August 02, 2006, 08:13:41 AM »
Okay Miggy, guess you still have a concussion... so say what happened with the car wreck.  Were you packing? Did you get into a fight with some motorist and end up speed chasing them through the streets screaming "I'll kill you" out the window?  Did the cops finally run you down in a roadblock?  Give details...

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2009 on: August 02, 2006, 08:16:50 AM »
i went out with a friend to run some errands and we had a sudden rain.  A car hit us on the rear drivers side, near the tire well.  spun us around.  Trust me, if a cop wasn't right there, i would have knocked the guy out.  Did i mention i've been in a bad mood?

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #2010 on: August 02, 2006, 08:33:53 AM »
Poor you! But could be worse... someone in my town got their lights shut down yesterday when the storm hit and a tree went flying through his windshield.  The glass is always either half full or half empty.  :) 

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2011 on: August 02, 2006, 08:35:48 AM »
i went out with a friend to run some errands and we had a sudden rain.  A car hit us on the rear drivers side, near the tire well.  spun us around.  Trust me, if a cop wasn't right there, i would have knocked the guy out.  Did i mention i've been in a bad mood?

so was the friend female? love connection type of thing?

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2012 on: August 02, 2006, 08:39:13 AM »
so was the friend female? love connection type of thing?

no nothing like that.  we were gonna go rent some UFC dvd's and stuff. 

Yeah half full half empty, its still just a half though

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2013 on: August 02, 2006, 08:40:30 AM »
no nothing like that.  we were gonna go rent some UFC dvd's and stuff. 

Yeah half full half empty, its still just a half though

You know you should really stop watching UFC with the guys and find a nice girl who would let you rub up against her...

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2014 on: August 02, 2006, 08:43:32 AM »
You know you should really stop watching UFC with the guys and find a nice girl who would let you rub up against her...

like a stripper?  cant find nice girls, they dont exist

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2015 on: August 02, 2006, 08:48:05 AM »
like a stripper?  cant find nice girls, they dont exist

no one that does not require money...go to church, take a class at community college like pottery or writing,rent a dog and walk in the park,stnad at the welfair office on the 1st or 15th with a picture of your house and w-2 form, go to a ralley about anything, internet dating (pick someone that does not live in canada (hi deeds)), walk around a borders book store and pick of strays...many places you could find a nice girl..:)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2016 on: August 02, 2006, 08:53:36 AM »
they all require money, it's a genetic fault that women have.  If i go to church it'll burn down, besides not really religous so cant go for a card carrying jesus freak (no offense to religous people), the gilrs at the community college are really young (not sure why i would complian about that...), welfair whores arent my type.  No real ralleys happen down here.  Internet dating yeilded nothing good, Canada seems not to have anything to offer (hiya deeds), borders has been tried and failed. 

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #2017 on: August 02, 2006, 08:58:46 AM »
What about the dentist's office (at least you know she has good teeth) library, grocery store, dance studio (there's barely any men, just wait outside for class to finish), book/poetry readings, bicycle path, museum lobbies (wait till they're done seeing the exhibition)...

or just stand near a woman while she's on her cell phone and when she's giving her number to a client you copy it down and then call her and pretend you know her... :-\

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2018 on: August 02, 2006, 09:16:44 AM »
What about the dentist's office (at least you know she has good teeth) library, grocery store, dance studio (there's barely any men, just wait outside for class to finish), book/poetry readings, bicycle path, museum lobbies (wait till they're done seeing the exhibition)...

or just stand near a woman while she's on her cell phone and when she's giving her number to a client you copy it down and then call her and pretend you know her... :-\

Dentist office only allows 2 attempts per year.  Also I never I see single women there.  Can't talk in a library.  Besdies asking "what are you reading, or do you like that author" makes you look dumb since she would be interested in the book already. I can't stand hearing people read to me...makes me feel like kindergarten all over again.  At least give me some milk and cookies.  bicycle path..like set up a booby trap? Museum chicks require that i relearn all the art history crap i tried to forget.  dance thing sounds good, but then i'll have to learn how to dance something other than the macarena.

The last one makes me worry about you a little

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2019 on: August 02, 2006, 09:36:19 AM »
damm what do you expect some half naked chick just role into your computer room and flop her ample butt down and say do me now you spanish george costanza...:)

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #2020 on: August 02, 2006, 09:44:57 AM »
Miggy, Miggy, Miggy!

Okay first of all, you don't just follow through on one suggestion, you add them all to your repetoire so that you have something to do every day. I'll bet there are a lot of women in the medical building your dentist is in, but you're so worried about how many cavities you might have, you aren't seeing the swarms of them in the elevator, waiting rooms, lobbies... you don't approach a woman IN the library, you do it outside where she's complaining to her friend about student loans or discussing the poems of Ezra Pound. Same with dance... you wait outside, and pounce when she comes out and is tired.  Also, the museum... you don't have to see an exhibition and you'd only annoy someone if you bugged them while they were, you wait till after when they're in the gift shop or getting their coat and they're open to new ideas because of what they just saw. Damn Miggy, I could pick up dozens of girls if I were so inclined.

Lol, the last one happened to me, twice.  I wouldn't actually recommend it...  :)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2021 on: August 02, 2006, 09:47:40 AM »
Miggy, Miggy, Miggy!

Okay first of all, you don't just follow through on one suggestion, you add them all to your repetoire so that you have something to do every day. I'll bet there are a lot of women in the medical building your dentist is in, but you're so worried about how many cavities you might have, you aren't seeing the swarms of them in the elevator, waiting rooms, lobbies... you don't approach a woman IN the library, you do it outside where she's complaining to her friend about student loans or discussing the poems of Ezra Pound. Same with dance... you wait outside, and pounce when she comes out and is tired.  Also, the museum... you don't have to see an exhibition and you'd only annoy someone if you bugged them while they were, you wait till after when they're in the gift shop or getting their coat and they're open to new ideas because of what they just saw. Damn Miggy, I could pick up dozens of girls if I were so inclined.

Lol, the last one happened to me, twice.  I wouldn't actually recommend it...  :)

DING DING DING THE BKS HOT LESBO STORY ALARM JUST WENT OFF!!!!!!!!

ok Ms muse the class is waiting to hear about your encounter...:)

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #2022 on: August 02, 2006, 09:51:21 AM »
Do you see how your mind works AS?  I was referring to the "last one" below which came up earlier in the thread...

or just stand near a woman while she's on her cell phone and when she's giving her number to a client you copy it down and then call her and pretend you know her...

Devil-boy...  :)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2023 on: August 02, 2006, 09:52:31 AM »
Do you see how your mind works AS?  I was referring to the "last one" below which came up earlier in the thread...

Devil-boy...  :)

damm sorry, but while were in the little girls department..pillow fight and tickle party stories?

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2024 on: August 02, 2006, 09:55:56 AM »
so what's your poiny? lol