Author Topic: BKS  (Read 311700 times)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
Re: BKS
« Reply #2075 on: August 04, 2006, 07:02:31 AM »
Don't you feel dirty now, like you need a shower?  :P

Nope. I love their breakfast bagels.  :)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #2076 on: August 04, 2006, 07:04:39 AM »

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #2077 on: August 04, 2006, 07:10:46 AM »

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2078 on: August 04, 2006, 07:11:27 AM »
trouble-maker...  ;D ;D ;D

damm I come back and thought we were going to have a all girl kissing session... ;D

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #2079 on: August 04, 2006, 07:14:41 AM »
damm I come back and thought we were going to have a all girl kissing session... ;D

Can't leave the harem unattended AS.  That's why they invented eunuchs...  :)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2080 on: August 04, 2006, 07:21:04 AM »
Can't leave the harem unattended AS.  That's why they invented eunuchs...  :)

problem is all male members of BKS are cock hounds of the first order..pack of wild dogs just looking for a leg..so back to the pink lipgloss and kissing..:)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #2081 on: August 04, 2006, 07:44:36 AM »
problem is all male members of BKS are cock hounds of the first order..pack of wild dogs just looking for a leg..so back to the pink lipgloss and kissing..:)

pant pant pant

play? play play play?  ;D

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #2082 on: August 04, 2006, 08:03:20 AM »
Hmmm... well, I only do brushing and braiding of hair, pillow fights/tug-of-wars, and tickle fests in the ladies' locker room.  Sometimes I can throw in everybody falling into the swimming pool, or group hug after winning the beach volley ball game, but kissing? Don't you want to leave anything to the imagination?  :)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2083 on: August 04, 2006, 08:11:07 AM »
Hmmm... well, I only do brushing and braiding of hair, pillow fights/tug-of-wars, and tickle fests in the ladies' locker room.  Sometimes I can throw in everybody falling into the swimming pool, or group hug after winning the beach volley ball game, but kissing? Don't you want to leave anything to the imagination?  :)

but it looks so fun, i bet she smells like cotton candy on a warm day..you know you want to...:)

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #2084 on: August 04, 2006, 08:24:41 AM »
This is all I see...

BKS - Guardian of Truth

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #2085 on: August 04, 2006, 08:30:06 AM »
But it's only me and you and sugar lips around today it seems...  :)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #2086 on: August 04, 2006, 08:43:57 AM »
My pink-glossed lips are sealed!!!

wait till i get to canada

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2087 on: August 04, 2006, 08:51:15 AM »
wait till i get to canada

Like you ever leave the house that does not involve gun play or bad driving..:)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2088 on: August 04, 2006, 09:26:35 AM »
nothing wrong with guns or putting bad drivers int here place.  Besides this world is going to hell in a hand basket.  Someone needs to take control and show these pathetic maggots what true and righteous punishment really is.  Who better to show this than an angst filled, prom dumped, cheetoh eating chronic masturbator?  Seriously, they need to be regulated and since i have a rather large disdain for most human existance, i nominate myself for this. 

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2089 on: August 04, 2006, 09:41:33 AM »
nothing wrong with guns or putting bad drivers int here place.  Besides this world is going to hell in a hand basket.  Someone needs to take control and show these pathetic maggots what true and righteous punishment really is.  Who better to show this than an angst filled, prom dumped, cheetoh eating chronic masturbator?  Seriously, they need to be regulated and since i have a rather large disdain for most human existance, i nominate myself for this. 

If i printed this out could you autograph your speech so i have something to sell on ebay when you snap..:)

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #2090 on: August 04, 2006, 09:43:25 AM »

Bravo!  Migs is back :)
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2091 on: August 04, 2006, 09:45:30 AM »
f*ckina bro.  Seriously i go out to run errands and some jive ass punk mother bitch always has to do something so stupid that you wonder how the hell they made it through puberty.  I see people everyday like this and think to myslef that they should have been a load that should have been swallowed.  So many people are a waste of genetic material.  

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #2092 on: August 04, 2006, 09:47:18 AM »
 ;D ;D
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2093 on: August 04, 2006, 09:50:11 AM »
f*ckina bro.  Seriously i go out to run errands and some jive ass punk mother bitch always has to do something so stupid that you wonder how the hell they made it through puberty.  I see people everyday like this and think to myslef that they should have been a load that should have been swallowed.  So many people are a waste of genetic material.  

GO KICK SOME ASS TUFF GUY...HELL YAH LAY THE SMACK DOWN!!!!!!

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #2094 on: August 04, 2006, 09:55:02 AM »
Too bad you don't live in Canada Miggy.  It's all wood nymphs and unicorns  :), and harps and babbling brooks, and clouds that look like bunnies.  Plus there's something in the water that makes everyone happy.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2095 on: August 04, 2006, 09:57:24 AM »
same thing with the dumbfucks blaring their shitty ass music so the people 5 lanes over can hear it.  I don't want to hear your crappy music.  I respect your space, respect mine.  I really wish beating the bejesus out of someone as matter of public service was legal.  I also hate when i am going shopping and i see some dumbass with pants 6 sizes too small and his underwear hiked up to his nipples.  Pull you pants up, stop giving yeourslef a wedgie and have some fucking sense of self.  Same thing goes with vegans.  Animals we put on this earth to 1) work for us 2) pet or 3) eat and/or clothe us.  Get over it.  Brocoli will never be more loved than a ribeye.  Go up the tree you are hugging eating your nuts and berries and shut the fuck up before i ram my cock inbetween your chipmunk-like stuffed cheeks.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2096 on: August 04, 2006, 09:59:09 AM »
same thing with the dumbfucks blaring their shitty ass music so the people 5 lanes over can hear it.  I don't want to hear your crappy music.  I respect your space, respect mine.  I really wish beating the bejesus out of someone as matter of public service was legal.  I also hate when i am going shopping and i see some dumbass with pants 6 sizes too small and his underwear hiked up to his nipples.  Pull you pants up, stop giving yeourslef a wedgie and have some fucking sense of self.  Same thing goes with vegans.  Animals we put on this earth to 1) work for us 2) pet or 3) eat and/or clothe us.  Get over it.  Brocoli will never be more loved than a ribeye.  Go up the tree you are hugging eating your nuts and berries and shut the f**k up before i ram my cock inbetween your chipmunk-like stuffed cheeks.

fuck yes new and improved Miggy with the kung fu grip and take no shit from anyone attitdude....

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #2097 on: August 04, 2006, 10:02:01 AM »
same thing with the dumbfucks blaring their shitty ass music so the people 5 lanes over can hear it.  I don't want to hear your crappy music.  I respect your space, respect mine.  I really wish beating the bejesus out of someone as matter of public service was legal.  I also hate when i am going shopping and i see some dumbass with pants 6 sizes too small and his underwear hiked up to his nipples.  Pull you pants up, stop giving yeourslef a wedgie and have some fucking sense of self.  Same thing goes with vegans.  Animals we put on this earth to 1) work for us 2) pet or 3) eat and/or clothe us.  Get over it.  Brocoli will never be more loved than a ribeye.  Go up the tree you are hugging eating your nuts and berries and shut the f**k up before i ram my cock inbetween your chipmunk-like stuffed cheeks.

Where have you been?  Classic, just classic!!!!!
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #2098 on: August 04, 2006, 10:03:59 AM »
He's going postal and you think this is a good thing?  >:(

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #2099 on: August 04, 2006, 10:04:54 AM »
He's going postal and you think this is a good thing?  >:(

YES!

Embrace your anger, Migs. It will only make you stronger!!!

Crom is pleased.