Re: BKS
« Reply #2100 on: August 04, 2006, 10:07:21 AM »
anger keeps you warm at night..:)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #2101 on: August 04, 2006, 10:10:58 AM »
I'm just tired of the stupidity that is man kind.  I ahte the fact that people thinnk they are owed something.  Te only thing they are owed as a severe and traumatizing ass beating.  Fucking hate that shit.  Hats are meant to be worn witht he bill facing FORWARD and it should be a curved bill, Nothing to severe unless you play baseball and used the ball to form the bill.  It is ok to wear the hat backards, but only in certain conditions i.e. the blzing sun is burning a hole in the back of your neck while doing yard work or some other activity.  In this case, the bill is used for protection.  Also trucker hats are not cool.  It is never, wait, NEVER permissable to wear them side ways or cocked in a direction.  Also a hat catches sweat, so take the fucking panty hose off your head when you wear a hat.  as a matter of fact always take the panties hose off you head.  You dont see chicks wearing your fruit of the looms on their heads do you?  And for fucks sake the bill is to be bent, i know i mentioned it earlier, but it's imprtant.  Bills are not to be wider than the hat and straight.  It is also not impressive to have $300 pair of shoes and drive in a hoopty.  

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2102 on: August 04, 2006, 10:14:50 AM »
migs & posse take no fucking prisoners in his new war!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIgs is the one on the right with the yellow gun...:)

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #2103 on: August 04, 2006, 10:17:47 AM »
I'm just tired of the stupidity that is man kind.  I ahte the fact that people thinnk they are owed something.  Te only thing they are owed as a severe and traumatizing ass beating.  Fucking hate that shit.  Hats are meant to be worn witht he bill facing FORWARD and it should be a curved bill, Nothing to severe unless you play baseball and used the ball to form the bill.  It is ok to wear the hat backards, but only in certain conditions i.e. the blzing sun is burning a hole in the back of your neck while doing yard work or some other activity.  In this case, the bill is used for protection.  Also trucker hats are not cool.  It is never, wait, NEVER permissable to wear them side ways or cocked in a direction.  Also a hat catches sweat, so take the fucking panty hose off your head when you wear a hat.  as a matter of fact always take the panties hose off you head.  You dont see chicks wearing your fruit of the looms on their heads do you?  And for fucks sake the bill is to be bent, i know i mentioned it earlier, but it's imprtant.  Bills are not to be wider than the hat and straight.  It is also not impressive to have $300 pair of shoes and drive in a hoopty. 

It's all in the details   ;)
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #2104 on: August 04, 2006, 10:20:10 AM »
Also a hat catches sweat, so take the fucking panty hose off your head when you wear a hat.  as a matter of fact always take the panties hose off you head.  You dont see chicks wearing your fruit of the looms on their heads do you?  

What the hell is this all about?  ??? ???

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #2105 on: August 04, 2006, 10:21:32 AM »
I like the one about the $300 shoes and the hoopty LOLOLOL  TEARS  ;D
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2106 on: August 04, 2006, 10:21:47 AM »
i think we should speed up the death row sentence too.  WHy waste time, we need the space for othe degenerates and they are taking up said space.  no leathel injection, no electric chair.  Inmates get triple tapped and the fed to wild animals.  They were not civil when they committed the crime, we shouldnt have to be when we wipe them off the face of the earth.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2107 on: August 04, 2006, 10:23:10 AM »
What the hell is this all about?  ??? ???

people wear cut off panty hose type material on their head.  Its the ghetto fabulous bandana.  I want to slap the shit outta people when i see this. 

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #2108 on: August 04, 2006, 10:24:22 AM »
Please Miggy, before it's too late...  :'(

http://www.cssatlanta.com/services/anger_mgmt.htm

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #2109 on: August 04, 2006, 10:26:22 AM »
Let it out migs.  sometimes it's OK to just have a good scream.
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2110 on: August 04, 2006, 10:27:12 AM »
i think we should speed up the death row sentence too.  WHy waste time, we need the space for othe degenerates and they are taking up said space.  no leathel injection, no electric chair.  Inmates get triple tapped and the fed to wild animals.  They were not civil when they committed the crime, we shouldnt have to be when we wipe them off the face of the earth.

I agree we do need to claen out the prision system by just killing everyone of those guilty deathrow bitches, throw in the child molesters and rapist to...fuck yes now im feeling mad...ALL HAIL LORD MIGGY....

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2111 on: August 04, 2006, 10:28:51 AM »
hell no!  I'm bombing that place. CSS, anger management.  More like Repressive behavior.  Screw them, they try to say that you need to relax, seek inner peace...all the time they have the urge to blow up like an over filled pressure cooker.  Passive aggressive pieces of crap.  

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2112 on: August 04, 2006, 10:30:46 AM »
hell no!  I'm bombing that place. CSS, anger management.  More like Repressive behavior.  Screw them, they try to say that you need to relax, seek inner peace...all the time they have the urge to blow up like an over filled pressure cooker.  Passive aggressive pieces of crap.  

March to the sea Sherman burn that place to the ground!!!!!!!!!!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2113 on: August 04, 2006, 10:34:22 AM »
fuckthis talk about taking a look at the reflection of your image and taking a dip in lake "you".  I'll take a dip, but be friggin sure that it'll be skinny dipping with a group of hot chicks. 

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2114 on: August 04, 2006, 10:38:14 AM »
I feel closer to you then ever..rage let it fly fill the air with your anger!!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2115 on: August 04, 2006, 10:40:47 AM »
wtf is wrong with that picture.  how in the holly hell can his reflection be on the wrong side of the knife?   >:( >:(

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #2116 on: August 04, 2006, 10:44:28 AM »
Maybe you're just hypoglycemic and need to eat something... you're just peckish  :)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2117 on: August 04, 2006, 10:45:48 AM »
Maybe you're just hypoglycemic and need to eat something... you're just peckish  :)

all he needs is some luke warm beer some hot steak and a face full of muff..hes all man today missy....

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #2118 on: August 04, 2006, 10:48:08 AM »
all he needs is some luke warm beer some hot steak and a face full of muff..hes all man today missy....

Yes, well now he's talking about taking d*mps in front of women...

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2119 on: August 04, 2006, 10:49:08 AM »
not peckish.  Men dont get peckish.  We are either satisfied or ravenous.  Hell yeah AS that's how it is.  

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2120 on: August 04, 2006, 10:49:49 AM »

well according to you girls don't poop.  SO by default girls are full of shit.  :D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2121 on: August 04, 2006, 10:49:59 AM »

ALL MAN BABY... SHIT WHERE HE WANTS AND MAY NOT EVEN WIPE HIS ASS.....

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2122 on: August 04, 2006, 10:55:50 AM »
if a girl gets hit by a shit nugget due to aggressive wiping so be it.  It is Re:deletes will. 

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2123 on: August 04, 2006, 10:56:47 AM »
if a girl gets hit by a shit nugget due to aggressive wiping so be it.  It is Re:deletes will. 

Re:delete says shit hard and fast and let the chips fall where they may!!!!!!!!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2124 on: August 04, 2006, 10:57:58 AM »
Re:delete believes in living fast and shitting hard