Author Topic: BKS  (Read 311564 times)

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: BKS
« Reply #4175 on: November 13, 2006, 08:44:42 AM »
(im not miggy but i love talking about titty bars so allow me)

- they always come and talk to you to try and get you into the VIP. my response is usually somewhere between a blank stare and a kurt "no" unless the girl is lucky enough to be my chosen dancer that nite

- the only reason i go to a strip club is to get lap dances (read bodyslide), i usually get 3-5 and make sure i get my monies worth (if you "feel me")

- i doubt i ever would inless it was a 5 star place

- i think id probably get food all over my face

- usually it happens when im partying with my old coworkers, we go drinking with everyone, and as the night reaches last call we ditch the female coworkers and head to za titty bar :D

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #4176 on: November 13, 2006, 09:15:36 AM »
Thanks for your forthright answer.  The reason I ask is because where I used to work was just down the street from a well established titty bar.  I used to see the business guys go in there all the time for lunch... and there would be signs outside for lunch specials (usually stuff like all you can eat spagetts) and I was just wondering what would make you decide you want boobies with your pasta.

I've only been to titty bars twice in my life... once was to go and collect someone who had overindulged in teh drink, so was furious and didn't see anything. The second time, I actually stayed to watch someone dance,  just to see what it was all about.  This chick seemed older, definitely in her thirties, and her schtick was doing a sexy dance thing with a chair in addition to the pole.  One of the legs kind of broke half-way through and she sort of went flying before catching herself.  That's all that was memorable about my experience in the boobie bar.  :P

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4177 on: November 13, 2006, 09:22:51 AM »
i dont go often, maybe 4 times a year, but i have never seen anyone eat in one

my guess is they just go in during lunch to get their pipes cleaned (especailly if this was back in montreal :P)

on a related note, i recently found out that the way i used to drive to work (when i worked downtown) is full of working girls from like 5-8 am (when im never up lol) ... apparently there is a huge market for a pre work suckoff :)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #4178 on: November 13, 2006, 09:24:59 AM »
So when you go to strip cluns Miggy, do you talk to any of the girls? Do you have them dance on your lap? Do you ever eat lunch in a strip club?  If so, what's that like, eating while watching naked girls dance?  Also, is it something you plan and put into your agenda, or do you just head over to the titty bar spontaneously, when the mood hits you? Just curious...  :)

Yes i talk to some of the girls.  I've actually had some good conversations witha handfull of them.  You know, since many are working their way through school, lol.  I talk to the cocktail waitresses too.  If they like you they'll slide you a free drink when they can.  Or if they know your type, they'll senda girl over.  No i haven't eaten at a strip club.  although there is a strip club here that has a fine dining restaurant in it.  Just doesn't seem right to eat nad have a naked chick damncing for you.  Besides i rather not eat and get a bunch of girls coming over and trying to eat your fires, lol.  They're mine!  Also, i don't like going during the day if i am working.  You come out smelling like smoke and stripper.  Not good when you have to go back to work at an office or something.  Sometimes i plan them, but moslty it's on a whim. 

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4179 on: November 13, 2006, 09:54:48 AM »
I see, I see. This is all fascinating stuff. Obviously, it's very different for women going to male strip clubs.  You know the guys are gay first of all, usually 99% of the women are only there because they're doing the girl stag or birthday party thing, and it's always a wild, laughter and scream-fest so it's hardly erotic in any way.

(p.s. I am aware of morning activity and I have been told that commuter train stations are also a popular meeting place early in the morning.)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4180 on: November 13, 2006, 09:59:44 AM »
many of the women at the clubs are lesbians or bi.  women get much moe wild in the clubs than men. 

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4181 on: November 13, 2006, 10:02:02 AM »
You know the guys are gay first of all

interesting .... i have never met a male stripper (who dances for women) who is gay. all the ones i know are essentially career criminals who wouldnt take too kindly to working with homosexuals.

usually 99% of the women are only there because they're doing the girl stag or birthday party thing, and it's always a wild, laughter and scream-fest so it's hardly erotic in any way.

untill one of the boys brings out his whipped cream and a towel ;)

(p.s. I am aware of morning activity and I have been told that commuter train stations are also a popular meeting place early in the morning.)

to bad i drive :P

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4182 on: November 13, 2006, 10:22:14 AM »
Well, maybe I'm generalizing... the only male strippers I've met were at the gym and they were all gay. Funny, my girlfriends assume they're all gay too.

I have heard that gay women hang at the clubs... it would make sense.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4183 on: November 13, 2006, 10:36:31 AM »
most male dancers, at least here, are gay.  I had a friend that went to a bachlorette party and she was like "it was cool until we saw the dancer scoping out another guy." lol

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4184 on: November 13, 2006, 10:46:09 AM »
most male dancers, at least here, are gay.  I had a friend that went to a bachlorette party and she was like "it was cool until we saw the dancer scoping out another guy." lol

Exactly. 

Plus, a lot of them have the "mullet and white cowboy boots with rhinestones" look, and it kind of ruins everything.  :P

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4185 on: November 13, 2006, 10:50:55 AM »
so you're saying you want me to come over and we can role play.  You can be the kidnapped baronness and i can be the swarthy latin pirate?

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4186 on: November 13, 2006, 10:55:37 AM »
You know what I like. Don't forget the blindfold.  :)

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4187 on: November 13, 2006, 10:58:54 AM »
Well, maybe I'm generalizing... the only male strippers I've met were at the gym and they were all gay. Funny, my girlfriends assume they're all gay too.

i can only speak for my friends and their buddies, but i would be very surprised if any of them are gay(to start with i should say, most of them really dont like women too much after doing it for a while). it really seems like a cutthroat environment, the best description i cangive of hanging around with that crowd is like being in a holding cell, without the buggery ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4188 on: November 13, 2006, 11:14:11 AM »
You know what I like. Don't forget the blindfold.  :)

i'll be over soon love button

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4189 on: November 13, 2006, 12:52:35 PM »

i can only speak for my friends and their buddies, but i would be very surprised if any of them are gay(to start with i should say, most of them really dont like women too much after doing it for a while). it really seems like a cutthroat environment, the best description i cangive of hanging around with that crowd is like being in a holding cell, without the buggery ;D

Nice friends you have there, CL...  ;)

That's why it's never a good idea to do anything you love as a day job.  It always ends up becoming tedious.   :(

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4190 on: November 13, 2006, 01:02:19 PM »
That's why it's never a good idea to do anything you love as a day job.  It always ends up becoming tedious.   :(

well said :)

ps i like teh holding cell crowd, very little room for pretense ;)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4191 on: November 14, 2006, 05:17:25 AM »
Nice friends you have there, CL...  ;)

That's why it's never a good idea to do anything you love as a day job.  It always ends up becoming tedious.   :(

Lucky they don't pay me to watch tv and take naps I would hate for that to become tedious... ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4192 on: November 14, 2006, 05:58:47 AM »
i'd like to work for coca cola nad be the QA tester for the diet line.  MMMMM SODA!!!!!!

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4193 on: November 14, 2006, 10:03:49 AM »
i'd like to work for coca cola nad be the QA tester for the diet line.  MMMMM SODA!!!!!!

Diet soda is still bloating. You should stay away from it if you're on a diet.  :-X

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4194 on: November 14, 2006, 10:39:32 AM »
how is it still bloating.  a few good burps and i figured youd deflate  ;D

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4195 on: November 14, 2006, 10:50:14 AM »
Diet soda is still bloating. You should stay away from it if you're on a diet.  :-X

isnt bloating good for a diet because its temporary and an appetite suppresant ?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4196 on: November 15, 2006, 01:16:47 AM »
As a rule, we women don't like anything that makes us bloat.  :-X
w

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4197 on: November 15, 2006, 05:11:35 AM »
As a rule, we women don't like anything that makes us bloat.  :-X

But you all love to feel full.... ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4198 on: November 15, 2006, 07:38:29 AM »
But you all love to feel full.... ;D

lol. damn as soon as i read her post i was gonna say the same thing

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4199 on: November 15, 2006, 08:06:56 AM »
Bloating is not the same as feeling full.   :)

Here's some info for you Miggly...

http://www.webmd.com/content/article/107/108476.htm