Author Topic: Awesome Post!!!  (Read 1797 times)

~salmon~

Awesome Post!!!
« on: May 24, 2006, 06:48:56 AM »
I was reading an article on MSNBC yesterday about people in their twenty's...the article was actually about the financial state that people in their twenty's are in. It had all kinds of info..including the life expectancy of people in their twenty's: 54   I always read the RIP Joe Sombody treads on here where somebody in their 40s-50's dies of a heart attack and everybody starts in with the....oh steroids...advil strikes again...and shit like that. Seriously If these guys were doing what they love doing and ended up dying mid-forties or whatever so fucking what. Everybody dies, but very few people ever live! If you die doing something you love then more fucking power to you....better than dying in a nursing home after living a life as a fat ass nobody that spends their entire life stressing over their mortgage and hating their fat ass wife (75% of America) Think of you life as a book....your writing the story with everything you do and everything you say. When your book is complete...would anybody want to read it...is your life interesting or exciting...or do you just fall in line and eventually die? My two cents...

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
Re: Awesome Post!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 06:58:56 AM »
i see

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Awesome Post!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 07:31:43 AM »