Author Topic: Rhino....very serious question....no joke  (Read 24358 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Rhino....very serious question....no joke
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2006, 04:30:52 PM »
Answer the challenge, bitch.  Do you care to make a wager on me not being able to place in a bodybuilding show this year????

Don't be afraid.  Look at my pictures in 2004.  Its easy money for you bro??? Take the challenge my friend
A

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2006, 04:31:36 PM »
Truly STOP WHINING

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2006, 04:34:38 PM »
http://www.nabba.com/keystone04.cfm

medium tall class

HE DIDN'T WIN THE OVERRALL?????  THIS IS ALSO FOR THE KEYSTONE STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS????  HE'S NOT A MR NORTH AMERICA!!!!

I TAKE EVERYTHING BACK NOW BASED ON THIS INFO THAT I SAID.  I'm sorry Rhino but you haven't earned the right to be a pro
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2006, 04:36:21 PM »
medium tall class

Medium-Tall Class
1. Jack London (#54)

Answer the challenge, bitch.  Do you care to make a wager on me not being able to place in a bodybuilding show this year????

Vince, YOU calling someone bitch is like Corky from Life goes on calling someone retarded.  But I digress.

Explain the terms of your wager.  What is the contest?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2006, 04:37:55 PM »
LMAO,
Oh it was great when Vince requested a pic of 240 tolaugh and then scrolldown and see his man boobs,lol.

monster owning by me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2006, 04:39:30 PM »
Medium-Tall Class
1. Jack London (#54)

Vince, YOU calling someone bitch is like Corky from Life goes on calling someone retarded.  But I digress.

Explain the terms of your wager.  What is the contest?

200 dollars that I cannot place in the top 5 in a bodybuilding event.  Same deal as the Kamali bet
A

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2006, 04:49:49 PM »
hahaha there are hardly more than 5 in most contests

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2006, 04:51:39 PM »

Don't be afraid.  Look at my pictures in 2004.  Its easy money for you bro??? Take the challenge my friend

Vence your not Micke Arvilla. He looked better than you when he was out of shape vs you on the stage. If you werent 7 feet tall, I would say maybe, but you prob wont ever place in a bodybuilding contest, ever... sorry.... :'(

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2006, 05:02:50 PM »
Vence your not Micke Arvilla. He looked better than you when he was out of shape vs you on the stage. If you werent 7 feet tall, I would say maybe, but you prob wont ever place in a bodybuilding contest, ever... sorry.... :'(

You're right, he did.  So its easy money for 240 and he should take up the offer
A

what.

• Getbig III
  • Commercialized-ass bitch
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2006, 05:06:52 PM »
Vince took 9th place in the middleweight division at his last show.  No way in hell he gets anywhere near 5th in the heavies.
Newbies: Goatboy smells

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2006, 05:10:45 PM »
Vince took 9th place in the middleweight division at his last show.  No way in hell he gets anywhere near 5th in the heavies.

Listen to what:, 240.  He's right.  I placed 9th in the middleweights.  Its 200 dollars bro.  Why aren't you responding to the challenge.

Hey what:, do me a favor and put up all the pictures of me from the Metrolina
A

what.

• Getbig III
  • Commercialized-ass bitch
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2006, 05:14:41 PM »
Lets just go by this picture from early February.  Best front-double bi since Jocelyn Pelletier:

Newbies: Goatboy smells

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2006, 05:15:40 PM »
Its easy money for you bro??? Take the challenge my friend

I don't want your money, but if you compete this year, I bet you won't place any higher than last.

We're all smart enough to know that a lot of contests have incomplete classes, so "Top 5" in a division with only 4 participants means nothing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2006, 05:16:32 PM »

200 dollars that I cannot place in the top 5 in a bodybuilding event.  Same deal as the Kamali bet

For the show I attended last year, most of the classes only had 2 to 5 competitors.  Then there was the over 40 and over 50 class, which only had 2 guys per class.  So top 5 isn't really a big deal if there are only 5 guys in your class.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2006, 05:17:48 PM »
  Take the bet if you all are so confident ::). Make a minimum competitor rule.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2006, 05:18:55 PM »
For the show I attended last year, most of the classes only had 2 to 5 competitors.  Then there was the over 40 and over 50 class, which only had 2 guys per class.  So top 5 isn't really a big deal if there are only 5 guys in your class.

Ok, how about this.

If I win my class in a show by the end of the year, you design a new website for free

If I lose, I pay you 300 dollar plus another 100 dollars on top of that for the website.

That a little better????
A

getfast81

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2006, 05:21:19 PM »

Did you guys read the bottom?

OVERALL – MR. KEYSTONE STATE – JACK LONDON
and Most Muscular Award

Truly STOP WHINING

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2006, 05:22:58 PM »

Did you guys read the bottom?

OVERALL – MR. KEYSTONE STATE – JACK LONDON
and Most Muscular Award

This is proof of Jack's placings.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2006, 05:24:17 PM »
Vince...you look like you've lost size since your humiliating pics.  Is this really you now?
w

getfast81

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2006, 05:24:59 PM »
  This is proof of Jack's placings.
At least one of them.
Truly STOP WHINING

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2006, 05:25:55 PM »

Ok, how about this.
If I win my class in a show by the end of the year, you design a new website for free
If I lose, I pay you 300 dollar plus another 100 dollars on top of that for the website.
That a little better????

Nah, let's be more creative than that. I like to keep getbig battles and business separate.   How about loser has to take a picture doing something really embarassing?   And since you've admitted to using gear now and you have stage experience, no natural shows or novice class BS.  Pick an NPC qualifier.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2006, 05:34:39 PM »
Vince, omg man..are you smoking the crack pipe?

My buddy won his heavy weight class a few Years ago, NPC open.  He looks AMAZING. I mean, genetics that well, make us all look like slobs. 

I cant see how much you could of improved from those old pics. Your lacking SERIOUS musclarity to even DREAM of competing in the heavies..the only negative i see in some heavyweight classes is they sometimes come in soft, and not in great shape. Middle weight is usually the toughest class imho..I cant believe it! Hey, Alexx is 240 lbs right now, he wants to compete and says hes in contest shape, so maybe you guys can both so a show together, enter the Heavy weight class!!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2006, 05:37:19 PM »
Vince, omg man..are you smoking the crack pipe?

My buddy won his heavy weight class a few Years ago, NPC open.  He looks AMAZING. I mean, genetics that well, make us all look like slobs. 

I cant see how much you could of improved from those old pics. Your lacking SERIOUS musclarity to even DREAM of competing in the heavies..the only negative i see in some heavyweight classes is they sometimes come in soft, and not in great shape. Middle weight is usually the toughest class imho..I cant believe it! Hey, Alexx is 240 lbs right now, he wants to compete and says hes in contest shape, so maybe you guys can both so a show together, enter the Heavy weight class!!

I would pay money to see that contest. Both of them onstage at once would probably cause the building to collapse! :o

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2006, 05:38:33 PM »
Vince...you look like you've lost size since your humiliating pics.  Is this really you now?

That's me a few weeks after the car accident.  Took a couple to let everyone know things were alright

A

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2006, 05:38:56 PM »

Ok, how about this.

That a little better????

LOL..
Vince will WIN...He will Find a show that has NO heavyweights..come in, do his routine and take his trophy..lol.. THATs how he would win first...
OR

Hes on Test/Deca/Slin/GH and hes not telling us LMAO... Even then with his genetics I would bet against him. Sorry man.. Your  GUARRANTEEING your gonna win the HEAVYWEIGHT class..is this really Alexx?   ;D