Author Topic: The FitShow with James Flex Lewis  (Read 5730 times)

Knows_Everything

• Getbig II
The FitShow with James Flex Lewis
« on: May 24, 2006, 04:35:13 PM »
Just watched it, pretty good. Shows hom training calves!

http://webcast.bodybuilding.com/fitshow/week30/week30wm.htm
"Money Talks"

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Re: The FitShow with James Flex Lewis
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 04:52:24 PM »
Just watched it, pretty good. Shows hom training calves!

http://webcast.bodybuilding.com/fitshow/week30/week30wm.htm

He has a great physique. .  8)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 05:46:15 PM »

He does...

Jimmy Lewis doesnt like to be called 'FLEX' anymore...he wants to be known as Jimmy 'James' Lewis.
?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2006, 05:47:15 PM »
He does...

Jimmy Lewis doesnt like to be called 'FLEX' anymore...he wants to be known as Jimmy 'James' Lewis.

Who came up with the "Flex" nickname? It certainly wasn't very original ::)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2006, 05:58:55 PM »

About as original as a bodybuilder w/ a Superman 'S' tat on their shoulder.

Sorry, Arvilla...no offense. I have one as well but thats besides the point.
?

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2006, 05:59:47 PM »
He said his parents called him Flex since age 5, and that everyone have done it up til now. So OK now heīs James then...Bond James Bond

BTW I have a Superman tattoo as well. I got in 1998 and thought it was original  ::). At least itīs above my traps and doesīnt show much often at all.
MIRAGETROPIN

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2006, 06:00:28 PM »
About as original as a bodybuilder w/ a Superman 'S' tat on their shoulder.

Sorry, Arvilla...no offense. I have one as well but thats besides the point.

Tattoo artists should refuse to do any more like it. And quit with the trampstamps too ::)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2006, 06:26:55 PM »
He said his parents called him Flex since age 5, and that everyone have done it up til now. So OK now heīs James then...Bond James Bond

BTW I have a Superman tattoo as well. I got in 1998 and thought it was original  ::). At least itīs above my traps and doesīnt show much often at all.

That's more interesting than just adopting it as a bodybuilding nickname.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2006, 07:22:21 PM »
A word on James Lewis .......... I've known James for a few years now and got to tell ya that he is one hell of a great person with an interesting life story. I don't know if any of the magazines have published it yet but when and if they do, you're going to be interested till the end.

James was born and raised in Wales if I recall correctly in a coal mining environment and he worked hard to make his life more liveable under very tough circumstances.

He is one man that has my total respect and you'll be feeling the same if you ever get the opportunity to meet him and learn about his life experience up to the present.

Go for it, James!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2006, 11:40:08 PM »
Some jacked calves.  One body part roids will never give you, that's why they're my favorite.
N

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2006, 03:38:04 AM »
Man those colemines are nasty to work in and dangerous as all hell.
MIRAGETROPIN

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2006, 04:02:03 AM »
Some jacked calves.  One body part roids will never give you, that's why they're my favorite.
calves and abs

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2006, 05:11:20 AM »
A word on James Lewis .......... I've known James for a few years now and got to tell ya that he is one hell of a great person with an interesting life story. I don't know if any of the magazines have published it yet but when and if they do, you're going to be interested till the end.

James was born and raised in Wales if I recall correctly in a coal mining environment and he worked hard to make his life more liveable under very tough circumstances.

He is one man that has my total respect and you'll be feeling the same if you ever get the opportunity to meet him and learn about his life experience up to the present.

Go for it, James!

oh good we need a real working group hero enuf of these shady paper pushing executives already who dont even have $25,000. in a business account.

bigtraps

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2006, 05:24:28 AM »
So please tell us about his interesting life story.

Go for it, James!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2006, 06:48:11 AM »
Man those colemines are nasty to work in and dangerous as all hell.

Ain't that the truth. :-\

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2006, 07:46:14 AM »

When he started to get print recognition, he should have not told people that his nickname was "Flex".  Everybody gets nicknames as kids, but how many carry on through adulthood?  I bet he liked the name and made him feel big (especially as a teen).  I'm not hating on the guy, but he just shouldn't have mentioned the name - it's not like anybody here would even know it unless he mentioned it first...
Motherboy (the band).

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2006, 07:51:23 AM »
I wonder what it takes to be a Milos sponsered Jr. athlete ...hmmmmmmm ....... ::) ::)
L

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2006, 07:54:29 AM »
When he started to get print recognition, he should have not told people that his nickname was "Flex".  Everybody gets nicknames as kids, but how many carry on through adulthood?  I bet he liked the name and made him feel big (especially as a teen).  I'm not hating on the guy, but he just shouldn't have mentioned the name - it's not like anybody here would even know it unless he mentioned it first...

This is true. Flex is kind of cliche for a bodybuilding nickname.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2006, 07:56:41 AM »
  This is true. Flex is kind of cliche for a bodybuilding nickname.
Like naming an enormous man TINY... or Little
L

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2006, 07:59:24 AM »
Like naming an enormous man TINY... or Little

Or getting barbedwire around the arm ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2006, 08:03:24 AM »
       Or getting barbedwire around the arm ::)

Or, the worst tattoo ever, getting dumbells on your arm and being so embarassed a few years later that you try to put an asian looking dragon over it. stoooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooopid!

Tattoos ruin every bodybuilder!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2006, 10:41:28 AM »

I know a million and one guys with the bent barbell tattoo...hahahaha! They are the same ones that train chest on Monday nights drinking gatorade during their workouts and then have their cell-tech and nitro-tech when they are done who cant train lges cuz...'the old knee injury in highschool'. Hahaha! 9 out of 10 of them have the barbwire or tribal around their arms.

Tramp Stamps on girls are boring to...that is the definite sign of a little whore. There isnt one woman walking this earth...with a tramp stamp lower back tat...who isnt a whore and doesnt want men to know they are easy.
?

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2006, 10:50:55 AM »

he was announced as Flex through all his shows, not through an ego trip but just because its how people have always known him. Its like anyone else, it gives them an immediate ID for the fans
Scouser on Tour

flex_lewis

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2006, 11:20:58 AM »
Many thanks for the compliments!
This was filmed back in December and i thank all who have been asking to see it,  via my site and other boards.
Hope everyone enjoys it, hopfully i can do more in the near future!

Best wishes to all

Flex Lewis

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2006, 11:31:36 AM »
Flex, whats up mate?  Just spent the weekend in NY at the pro show....got to see our good mate Luke a lot.  Congrats on the Fitshow appearance!!  See you in October!

Tramp Stamp....I like that.  Monkey see monkey do.  I hate those fucking tatoos.