Author Topic: best cycle for vascularity?  (Read 8656 times)

anabol-lektor

• Getbig II
best cycle for vascularity?
« on: May 24, 2006, 07:53:14 PM »
Before i took roids i was veiny as hell now im off the roids i can barely see them, my training and diet is good, what is a good cycle to get them popping, i hear equpoise is good but i know that on its own is a wast of a cycle any help would be appreciated.
Vince G kynoselen KING!

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
Re: best cycle for vascularity?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 08:09:22 PM »
I would hit 50mg of winny everyday for 8-16 weeks at the least  & with anavar,@ 60mg ed and 75mg ed tren and also some prop @ 500mg a week now for how long and shit thats up 2 how much u $$$ or something more simple  10 weeks of EQ @ 600mg/week and 200mg of tren a week and 350 of winny but u should still have @ test in there so up 2 u id stick with the prop  so it almost the same dude if u dont have the $ to play then dont bother

anabol-lektor

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 08:16:36 PM »
thanks for input bad guy but how does this sound?

winny 50mg e.d 8 weeks
prop 500mg e.w 8 weeks
eq   600mg e.w 8 weeks
?????
Vince G kynoselen KING!

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2006, 08:22:59 PM »
sounds good 2 me ive seen ppl actually do that exact stack now just get ur diet in gear and protein high and cardio ect

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2006, 09:55:47 PM »
I think Tren is incredible for vascularity, along with the other compounds mentioned... masteron should also be given honorable mention.

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2006, 10:08:18 PM »
I think Tren is incredible for vascularity, along with the other compounds mentioned... masteron should also be given honorable mention.

i was going to mention masteron but to be realistic its so fuckin hard to get ur hands on ( the real stuff at least not gay ug labs)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2006, 10:29:26 PM »
i was going to mention masteron but to be realistic its so fuckin hard to get ur hands on ( the real stuff at least not gay ug labs)

Plus I think it's overrated and not neccesary for a regular cycle,  good for competition along with Halo.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2006, 12:35:59 AM »
Before i took roids i was veiny as hell now im off the roids i can barely see them, my training and diet is good, what is a good cycle to get them popping, i hear equpoise is good but i know that on its own is a wast of a cycle any help would be appreciated.

You want to do a cycle simply to see veins again?

To see vascularity?

You gotta be kidding me.

Choose from the following:  EQ, Masteron, Winstrol, Tren.......then you can add Testosterone to it for a cycle.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2006, 09:30:53 AM »
I think you can add nitric oxide it would be cheaper

and youll see all your veins

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2006, 11:00:15 AM »
Higher reps,more volume training. Better diet with carb cycling.
NO2, and a bit of glycerol, and some 20-40mg vanadyl a day.

Vascularity is achieved with thin skin and low bodyfat.
Do this then do the other.

lzmax

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2006, 02:02:41 AM »
opps
wanna see veins>? Once I eat clean, I can see my freaky weins  around my arms ,legs, but I cant see weins on back ,chest
I want become more freaky
next time when I am on the diet, I 'll use EQ+Tren or win
.......maybe the f**kin'  pain from my joints will kill me

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2006, 07:59:36 AM »
If you are eating clean and have lower BF% already, EQ and anavar will bring it out like nothing else.

anabol-lektor

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2006, 02:00:55 PM »
sorry to sound dumb but whats "vanadyl"?
Vince G kynoselen KING!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2006, 09:32:46 PM »
vanadyl sulfate supposedly mimics the effects of insulin alot of research on it , ala and vanadyl is used for diabetics in Russia

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2006, 09:31:44 PM »
If you are eating clean and have lower BF% already, EQ and anavar will bring it out like nothing else.

YES... YES!! the secret is out ;)   add a little winny and OMG you're a human road map.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2008, 12:42:02 PM »
so from reading different posts....it seems like the key AAS for vascularity are winny and tren (If you are experienced and can handle tren)?

I asked this same question on another board a couple weeks ago.....and the only responses were

"it's all in the diet"

"You need low body %...not a certain AAS"

These guys are idiots....I tried to explain that I already knew that. I just wanted to know in a controlled experiment...if I was already lean, and used the same clean diet with every cycle....what AAS would "aid" the most in vascularity with an already low body %. They could not  get this through their thick heads. It's just like when you ask what is the best cutting cycle...LoL ;D...You know the first 10 posts are "it's in the diet" ;D....well no shit.....what is meant is....in a controlled experiment....if the diest is the same.....what cycle would "aid" the most in cutting! So posters just have so much more common sense than others! ;)

So thanks for the posts...even though this thread is old, it was a good read!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2008, 05:51:50 PM »
so from reading different posts....it seems like the key AAS for vascularity are winny and tren (If you are experienced and can handle tren)?

I asked this same question on another board a couple weeks ago.....and the only responses were

"it's all in the diet"

"You need low body %...not a certain AAS"

These guys are idiots....I tried to explain that I already knew that. I just wanted to know in a controlled experiment...if I was already lean, and used the same clean diet with every cycle....what AAS would "aid" the most in vascularity with an already low body %. They could not  get this through their thick heads. It's just like when you ask what is the best cutting cycle...LoL ;D...You know the first 10 posts are "it's in the diet" ;D....well no shit.....what is meant is....in a controlled experiment....if the diest is the same.....what cycle would "aid" the most in cutting! So posters just have so much more common sense than others! ;)

So thanks for the posts...even though this thread is old, it was a good read!

But it is in the diet, sorry to say.  Some people think they know how to diet and get lean and dry and really they are making all kinds of mistakes prevnting them from reaching that grainy, vascular look.

With that said the drugs listed eq and winny are the ones with the reputation for bringing out vascularity.  I think they have this rep though cause most people are taking them when they are trying to get in shape.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2008, 10:31:59 PM »
There it is.... ;D.....That's the look I'm shooting for ;D

Looking good man....is that realy you? I think I can see the street I grew up on, on that road map! 8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2008, 12:46:25 AM »

Looking good man....is that realy you? I think I can see the street I grew up on, on that road map! 8)
That's L2H when he's fat...you should see him when he's lean and ripped!

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2008, 01:45:01 AM »
If all goes well, and I get everything I need for a good "FIRST" cycle.....I'm gonna post some before and after pics....also mabey with proof of dates, mabey hold Up a news paper headline or something, so the dates can be confirmed ;D

I have good genectics and gain huge on just basic supplments ....like protein, creatine. I'm in the worst shape off my life, which basicly means I don't have perfect six pack! (damn partying and Florida lifestlye 8))

I"m either gonna do 250 or 500 mg's of test for 8-12 weeks along with an anti E and Clen to keep my gains as lean as possible. the reason I said I might choose to do just 250 / week is like I said, I gain easy and don't want to turn into a monster ;D ........Plus I want to see how I react to test in general! I still might do 500 wich is common for a first cycle, but I'm unsure!

My question is....would it be too much for a first timer to add another 4 weeks of EQ and Winny after the basic test cycle....Cause I realy wanna get super lean and vascular as well! I might throw in some t3 also. What do yo think?

I'm 24...about 5 feet 8 and 185 lbs...could easily be over 200 in just weeks....if my goal was to gain mass and focus on realy bodybuilding!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2008, 03:31:27 AM »

Its  me, thanks that was about 3 weeks out from last my comp.  I like to diet on low carbs and lots of water. 

That's L2H when he's fat...you should see him when he's lean and ripped!

LOL Im fat as hell right now, it aint pretty.  :'(