Author Topic: Warhorse, fatty, muscles pic.  (Read 7480 times)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Warhorse, fatty, muscles pic.
« on: May 25, 2006, 09:53:48 AM »
Have lost 20lbs.  Down to 232lbs.   Have 236lbs left .....right???   Arms still at 20 1'4 cold tho!!
Am losing slow and easy. 8)

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
Re: Warhorse, fatty, muscles pic.
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2006, 10:07:23 AM »
Do you train triceps with Valentino?
BKS - Guardian of Truth

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2006, 11:27:54 AM »
what are your target numbers? post regular status update pics along with your program
Here comes the money shot

~salmon~

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2006, 11:47:14 AM »
Mammoth arms ::)  What are the rest of your stats?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2006, 11:55:22 AM »
Damn War-Horse!! You look crazy big! Your going to own the competition!
just push some weight!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2006, 11:58:19 AM »
Mammoth arms ::)  What are the rest of your stats?

You used the  ::)  so i assume your joking.

Height: 5'10"
Weight beggining: 252lbs
weight current:232lbs
weight comp: 210 or so......i dont care where i end up. top of light heavy is fine too.
chest: 54 flared  51 relaxed
arms: 20 1/4 flexed and cold.
stomach: 37"
waist:34 and dropping
upper thigh 28 1/2
middle: 27
calf: 18"

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2006, 12:04:08 PM »
Damn War-Horse!! You look crazy big! Your going to own the competition!

Thx Alexxx.  The props, help me to stay on the diet and keep me going.  Im not fooling myself tho, ive got along way to go, but id rather take my time and not lose to much mass while doing it.
Its hard to pace yourself in this sport cuz we want results NOW!!! :-\

Met

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2006, 02:01:44 PM »

weight comp: 210 or so......i dont care where i end up. top of light heavy is fine too.
upper thigh 28 1/2

Those are unbelievable numbers. Having arms so big with considerably narrow waistline is a true sign of talent. If you've obtained these results without juicing, you've got some real potential. Btw, how old are you?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2006, 03:23:50 PM »
Those are unbelievable numbers. Having arms so big with considerably narrow waistline is a true sign of talent. If you've obtained these results without juicing, you've got some real potential. Btw, how old are you?

Well, Ill put it onstage and see how i do.  I had a 27" waist in senior year of high school, so my hips are narrow.   I was competing as a teen then and did real well.

I am natural, I havent and dont use any steroids,gh, or anything.  However i just used a bottle of Gaspari Novadex xt to combat my water retention.   It works great, but gave me bad acne.

I have always worried about losing my hair and have suffered thru acne too, so my friends who juice had those things badly....well i want no part of it, just to have artificial muscles.

On my Age:  I am old enough to know better, and young enough to do something about it. ;D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2006, 04:50:28 PM »
Uh oh,   Bad lighting.  but when i take some in the sun itll be better.  This was my 252lbs size.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2006, 05:50:49 PM »
Uh oh,   Bad lighting.  but when i take some in the sun itll be better.  This was my 252lbs size.

War-Horse! When you started that thread about being Gustavo Baddel... man I took your rear double bi pic and compared it to Gustavo's and for a while I was convinced you where him. Your back double bicep is almost identical! Great work!
just push some weight!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2006, 06:24:10 PM »
You're looking huge WH! keep up the good work..  :)

Hello my friend.  Thanks and how goes you training??   I know your in the trenches with me.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2006, 06:31:10 PM »
War-Horse! When you started that thread about being Gustavo Baddel... man I took your rear double bi pic and compared it to Gustavo's and for a while I was convinced you where him. Your back double bicep is almost identical! Great work!

Alexxx, that is the best compliment i have ever gotten!!    Some guys at the gym have said that also.
My build is very close to gustavos from front and rear.
I hope i can do well this year as a natty.....I hope to be tested randomly for drugs to prove theres none ever in my system.

Signed__the worst offseason shaped gustavo ever.LOL ;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2006, 06:46:03 PM »
looking sexy!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2006, 06:58:09 PM »

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2006, 07:01:33 PM »
big guy
d[-_-]b actin all cool

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2006, 08:44:36 PM »

upper thigh 28 1/2

Sound a lot like myself here. I like your V taper and it it looks like your waist is going to come in nice and small. I have been up and down on the diet the first few lbs were easy, , ok now I need to stay the course, any tips?   Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2006, 08:56:39 PM »
Sound a lot like myself here. I like your V taper and it it looks like your waist is going to come in nice and small. I have been up and down on the diet the first few lbs were easy, , ok now I need to stay the course, any tips?   Howard

200grams of protien
200 grams of carbs
50grams of clean fats.....fish oil, olive oil.

Every third day eat a huge junk meal, anything you want for 1 hour.  Thatll keep you strong for another 3days.  and the refeed you will look alot better the next day.   (I will cut this back as the show comes closer.)

Put a gross pic of yourself on the fridge and bathroom mirror.  Dont take it down if company comes over.  Sweet revenge when you get in shape and put new pics up!! 8)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2006, 05:13:45 AM »

200grams of protien
200 grams of carbs
50grams of clean fats.....fish oil, olive oil.

Every third day eat a huge junk meal, anything you want for 1 hour.  Thatll keep you strong for another 3days.  and the refeed you will look alot better the next day.   (I will cut this back as the show comes closer.)

Put a gross pic of yourself on the fridge and bathroom mirror.  Dont take it down if company comes over.  Sweet revenge when you get in shape and put new pics up!! 8)

I may differ on the specific  exact numbers of carbs here but overall this is a sound idea, love the gross pic and systematic "junk meal" idea, I just gotta keep THAT under control and very light overall.Thanks and maybe we can do it.
Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2006, 05:26:29 AM »
bigger than adonis and bast together

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2006, 05:27:57 AM »
If  these pics are really you and all you said here is true, I think it’s great!  Are you really going to do a contest and if so when?  You have a number like 600 in the other thread, lol.
:D Weee

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2006, 10:42:58 AM »
Have lost 20lbs.  Down to 232lbs.   Have 236lbs left .....right???   Arms still at 20 1'4 cold tho!!
Am losing slow and easy. 8)

Maybe I read this wrong but currently 232 and you have 236 more to loose? That would make you um...dead

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2006, 10:46:43 AM »
Maybe I read this wrong but currently 232 and you have 236 more to loose? That would make you um...dead

hahaha little skinny man trying to bring humour hahaha
just push some weight!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2006, 10:56:57 AM »

Well this is getbig. and no one can be bis enuff or ripped enuff. ;D  So i figured at negative 4lbs id be about right.                      Good eye guns! 8)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2006, 11:02:13 AM »
If  these pics are really you and all you said here is true, I think it’s great!  Are you really going to do a contest and if so when?  You have a number like 600 in the other thread, lol.

Thanks cheri.  I was alittle bitchy last nite...sorry.
Yes those are my stats, And im clean 24/7...365.      Like everyone here, i have my weaknesess and am working hard on em. (mainly getting lean)
I was thinking of musclemania in san diego in oct.  But i dont know, now.    Im thinking of doing a qualifier for the "Natural Mr Olympia"  A friend of mine has won it twice  "Ron williams"  I think im as good as they are....so we'll see how the dieting goes. 8)