Author Topic: Chris Cormier = Intensity Personified  (Read 22765 times)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Chris Cormier = Intensity Personified
« on: May 25, 2006, 01:19:01 PM »
After watching Chris Cormier's segment on the BFTO 2005, it's pretty clear why he didnt do so hot at the Olympia. He said in MD that he was having custody problems with his son and thats why he was messed up. I'm sure that had a lot to do with it, but I'm also quite sure his lack of focus played its part as well. The man could just not concentrate during his workout.

Between sets of 95 lbs off the rack deadlifts, he noticed an attractive woman doing leg presses. The second he saw her he forgot about his workout and immediately went over to talk to her and check her out. He watched her the entire time she was preparing for the set and kept winking at Mits. Mits got a shot of her cleavage from behind and Chris continued to watch, smilling the whole time. He encouraged her during her set and continued to check her out. He finally went back and did another set of 95 lbs deads.

After the workout, he went to a posing studio where he made arm shot after arm shot after arm shot, looking nothing close to how he should have at 3 days out.

Chris really needs Dorian. He just cannot focus, even without his cell phone handy! Yates definitely has his hands full but I'd wager he can still keep him in check.

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
Re: Chris Cormier = Intensity Personified
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2006, 01:22:11 PM »
After watching Chris Cormier's segment on the BFTO 2005, it's pretty clear why he didnt do so hot at the Olympia. He said in MD that he was having custody problems with his son and thats why he was messed up. I'm sure that had a lot to do with it, but I'm also quite sure his lack of focus played its part as well. The man could just not concentrate during his workout.

Between sets of 95 lbs off the rack deadlifts, he noticed an attractive woman doing leg presses. The second he saw her he forgot about his workout and immediately went over to talk to her and check her out. He watched her the entire time she was preparing for the set and kept winking at Mits. Mits got a shot of her cleavage from behind and Chris continued to watch, smilling the whole time. He encouraged her during her set and continued to check her out. He finally went back and did another set of 95 lbs deads.

After the workout, he went to a posing studio where he made arm shot after arm shot after arm shot, looking nothing close to how he should have at 3 days out.

Chris really needs Dorian. He just cannot focus, even without his cell phone handy! Yates definitely has his hands full but I'd wager he can still keep him in check.

I remember that posing in the "posing room" which had a bunch of mirros everywhere and Chris posing in his underwear looking totally like he just smoked some high powered dro and was totally delusional and hit arm shot after arm shot.  He was definately on something, the look on his face said it all.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2006, 01:25:57 PM »
i smoke high powered dro before and after each workout ...here is a pic for NPCOK
L

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2006, 01:27:21 PM »
I remember that posing in the "posing room" which had a bunch of mirros everywhere and Chris posing in his underwear looking totally like he just smoked some high powered dro and was totally delusional and hit arm shot after arm shot.  He was definately on something, the look on his face said it all.

Hey if he smokes he smokes, i don't see a prob with that as long as he isn't high during workouts and such...... I smoke on a daily basis but when it's time to lift thats all i am thinking about but when your goin through personal shit it's hard to stay 100% on workouts.
I

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2006, 01:27:51 PM »
Oh yeah here is a complimentary Cormier Pic for All!!!
L

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2006, 01:28:53 PM »
Oh yeah here is a complimentary Cormier Pic for All!!!

And another

I

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2006, 01:29:23 PM »
For some people , if you smoke before the gym , then you dont have to think about smoking after ,cause you already blazed !! ya heard ?
L

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2006, 01:35:50 PM »
With Cormier it sounds like it's one "personal issue" after another because his personal life is a mess.  So maybe the problem is, he just doesn't have the focus or discipline necessary to be the top pro that he could be.

MAYBE now that he's training under Dorian's watchful eye, he'll be 100% focused.  As a fan I hope that's the case because Chris Cormier in 100% condition would be something to see.  If he could duplicate or exceed his 1999 Olympia condition, it would be "lights out, game over" for just about everyone else on the Olympia stage.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2006, 01:39:54 PM »
With Cormier it sounds like it's one "personal issue" after another because his personal life is a mess.  So maybe the problem is, he just doesn't have the focus or discipline necessary to be the top pro that he could be.

MAYBE now that he's training under Dorian's watchful eye, he'll be 100% focused.  As a fan I hope that's the case because Chris Cormier in 100% condition would be something to see.  If he could duplicate or exceed his 1999 Olympia condition, it would be "lights out, game over" for just about everyone else on the Olympia stage.

YES IT WOULD .. that goes for Ron, Jay and Dex
L

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2006, 01:42:57 PM »

watch out Ronnie Chris is coming to get you!
TEAM WOLF

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2006, 01:44:53 PM »

From personal experiance i can tell you that having somone up in your face ragging you on to push yourself harder then never before can work with great results. The only prob is dorian isn't with him 24/7 but i think this could work wonders anyways, i can't wait for the olympia this year, it's chris's year to shut up all the douche bags saying he is past his prime.

I

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2006, 01:45:27 PM »
Chris + Intensity = Sandow
L

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2006, 01:49:02 PM »
I heard Chris + Intensity also = The most complete physique to ever step on an IFBB stage
I

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2006, 03:02:01 PM »
so is he really working with dorian? thats great if he is....a top shape cormier would destroy pretty much anyone but ronald

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2006, 03:24:54 PM »
What was it Victor Martinez said at ProBBweekly some months ago? "Chris and I can scream at eachother today, and tomorrow we smoke a blunt together like nothing happend" or something like that. LOL
MIRAGETROPIN

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2006, 03:33:16 PM »
Chris has always been very gay about his phone - like a lot of black guys.  Fvcking homo, leave it in your locker - you ain't so important that people need to contact you that bad and you should be focusing on your workout. 

Didn't realise he was a freaky pervert harassing women in the gym though.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2006, 03:39:56 PM »
Chris has always been very gay about his phone - like a lot of black guys.  Fvcking homo, leave it in your locker - you ain't so important that people need to contact you that bad and you should be focusing on your workout. 

???
Oh...Monica!

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2006, 03:42:57 PM »

As with most black guys do in the gym ;D Bet the girls were white too.

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2006, 03:46:56 PM »

As with most black guys do in the gym ;D Bet the girls were white too.

Yeah, strange that most black guys have no interest in their own women.  I have serviced a number of exotic ladies over the years - black, white, amputee, paraplegic, retard, chink, midget - the usual mix. 

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2006, 03:56:38 PM »
Yeah, strange that most black guys have no interest in their own women.  I have serviced a number of exotic ladies over the years - black, white, amputee, paraplegic, retard, chink, midget - the usual mix. 

What, no quadraplegic microcephalic Native Americans??!?

How narrow-minded.  I have to say I'm pretty disappointed in you right now!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2006, 04:49:31 PM »

True. If Cormier could put his cell phone down for a minute he might be a major player again. I see it all the time in the gym...always the bruthas trying to 'holla' at some chick. Who fkn cares...TRAIN!

Even in the workplace...in the office I work in...the 'bruthas' are the ones who cant get off the phone and I'm not talking work-related phone calls either.

My buddy is a cop here in Chicago...tells me he pisses him off like no other when he has a 'brutha' for a partner. Everytime...they spend the whole shift blabbing on their cell phones...the WHOLE time...even on a call...phone is next to their ear.

In the gym...if Im close enough to a brutha who's cell is plastered to their ear...I can hear the conversation...it usually goes something like this...

"...yea yea...huh?...yea...you my Boo?...you know you is my boo...uh huh...straight up!...you miss me, baby? want me to come over to see you baby? awww you have jokes now, huh?...yea yea...hahahaha...you be missing me?...huh?...tru, tru...you be my Boo?''

If Chris can stop with that bullshit in between sets and get his mind back in the weights he can be a top 3 at the O...but who knows. We'll see...
?

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2006, 04:56:57 PM »
I don't know what Chris is smoking. But I want a hit off whatever is being enjoyed by the guys who think Chris will ever be even top 6 at the O again. Whatever Dorian accomplished building his own physique, he can't make shit into chocolate pudding. And Chris, though something to reckon with in his day, is clearly a spent force. So let the poor bastard enjoy some juicy white trim before his kidneys give out on him.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2006, 05:16:26 PM »
True. If Cormier could put his cell phone down for a minute he might be a major player again. I see it all the time in the gym...always the bruthas trying to 'holla' at some chick. Who fkn cares...TRAIN!

Even in the workplace...in the office I work in...the 'bruthas' are the ones who cant get off the phone and I'm not talking work-related phone calls either.

My buddy is a cop here in Chicago...tells me he pisses him off like no other when he has a 'brutha' for a partner. Everytime...they spend the whole shift blabbing on their cell phones...the WHOLE time...even on a call...phone is next to their ear.

In the gym...if Im close enough to a brutha who's cell is plastered to their ear...I can hear the conversation...it usually goes something like this...

"...yea yea...huh?...yea...you my Boo?...you know you is my boo...uh huh...straight up!...you miss me, baby? want me to come over to see you baby? awww you have jokes now, huh?...yea yea...hahahaha...you be missing me?...huh?...tru, tru...you be my Boo?''

If Chris can stop with that bullshit in between sets and get his mind back in the weights he can be a top 3 at the O...but who knows. We'll see...

???  ::)
Oh...Monica!

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2006, 05:34:48 PM »

LOL!!  What is with that anyway? 

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2006, 05:46:42 PM »

I have no idea, ANAL...I really dont.

Just a couple weeks ago...I parked at this fire-station downtown Chicago cuz I had something to do...my in-law set it up because he's a fireman so I just had to go in the station and tell the lieutenant I was parked blah blah blah...

I go in and all the 'brutha' fireman??? ON THEIR CELL PHONES...the other fireman...doing something constructive...cooking, washing the truck...checking supplies on the ambulance etc...made ma shake my head. It's like a sickness or something.

Honestly...if Cormier could hang the phone up and quit thinking he's cute trying to scam on some hottie on the gym...he'd place better. He screams STEROTYPE!

Remember when he was commentating for the 2003 Mr Olympia? When Kevin Levrone posed to 'Staind'...Cormier goes..."Yea, Kevin is a rock star...you think he would pose to rap or hip hop but he's more of a...uh.....uh....Nirvana ...or uh....Jimmy Paige or something"

Again...just made me shake my head.
?