Author Topic: People's experiences with T4 ???  (Read 1697 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
People's experiences with T4 ???
« on: May 25, 2006, 02:18:03 PM »
Just curious what kind of dosages people were running and what kind of results you got. I have a ton of T3 and T4, I used T3 last summer for a few weeks but didn't like how much size I lost on it, was thinking of going the clen/ T4 route this time around... anyone?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: People's experiences with T4 ???
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2006, 02:19:47 PM »
Just curious what kind of dosages people were running and what kind of results you got. I have a ton of T3 and T4, I used T3 last summer for a few weeks but didn't like how much size I lost on it, was thinking of going the clen/ T4 route this time around... anyone?

Never run t-4 by my understanding is that without the t-3 run with it then it is pretty useless...it requires the t-3 to work properly.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2006, 02:38:02 PM »
Never run t-4 by my understanding is that without the t-3 run with it then it is pretty useless...it requires the t-3 to work properly.

T4 (thyroxin) is the precursor to T3, kind of like a prohormone is the precursor to test. From my research, it's about 1/3 as strong as T3, which is why I'm considering it

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2006, 03:56:34 PM »
Taking 100mcg of T4 is like taking 20mcg of T3 BUT T4 is not as good for fat loss,for reasons other than this it acts very different from T3, best for fat loss is T2 and T3. Also synthroid has even more side effects remember precursors take on more actions in the body, I'll try to find a good article on the reason T4 is bad for dieting.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2006, 05:32:25 PM »
T-4 sucks bottom line
T-3 is better for fat loss but I wouldnt use neather,
go with Clembuteral and dont worry about the T's

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2006, 12:53:38 AM »
T4 (thyroxin) is the precursor to T3, kind of like a prohormone is the precursor to test. From my research, it's about 1/3 as strong as T3, which is why I'm considering it

^Exactly....

That is why you don't even deal with T4.

Get T3 and stay with accurate dosing.

I'd say it depends on how long your cutter cycle is as to how you dose and taper.

I'm working on a cutter right now for a state level competitor and figuring out what dosage I'll have him run.

I tend to stagger from 50MCG all the way to 150MCG and back down again.....

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2006, 03:17:19 AM »
Its not as strong as T3 but it does work, and I didn't lose as much muscle whilst using them. Indeed, my muscles became alot harder. The only problem was I developed a nagging pain in my chest after five weeks. This alone means I probably won't be using them again. However, they're certaintly not as weak as some are suggesting, and they're also ridiculously cheap.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2006, 10:57:36 AM »
You were most likely already hard, once you started using them.
chest pains eh,? see my point Synthroid also has alot more sides, it's cheap because it is cheap.
Hope all is well with that bro.
I only use synthroid with GH, when I do decide to use it at 75mcg per day.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2006, 08:24:41 AM »
I've actually checked out some legit forums for people with thyroid deficiency using T3 and T4, here's a  quote from one:

horsenflower
12/01/2005
I have Hashimoto's disease and am having heart palpatations. I use a compound med of T4 and T3 and have been doing wonderful for about two years with occasional adjusting according to blood work and how I feel. I had a blood test taken two days ago and it showed that my TSH was under 1 and my dr. thought we should lower T4 a bit. There was another time about four years ago when I was using Armour that I had some arrythmias and put on a heart monitor, it showed nothing just the arrythimias. They finally did some blood work and my TSH was 40 and high was 15 at this lab. Just wanted to give a little history. So could too much T4 cause palpatations I always thought it was too much T3. Thanks

taken from:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Thyroid/messages/837.html
Med Help International Forum

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2006, 09:46:25 AM »
Yeah that guy has a autoimmune disorder and at times while his body destroys his throid it releases thyrpotin (sp) and releases massive amounts of T3 and T4, when it is being replaced by fibrous tissue,then after that it has no hormone releasing so he is replacing his thyroid hormones. Most normal people cant stand to be on replacement thryoid hormones, until they get just the right dose.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2006, 07:26:38 PM »
Most normal people cant stand to be on replacement thryoid hormones, until they get just the right dose.

That's basically what I've been reading on all these boards and forums. :)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2006, 07:41:42 PM »
That's basically what I've been reading on all these boards and forums. :)

Exactly and the closest thing a bodybuilder has gotten without real lab tests and a real doctor prescribing for them is duchaine's method, and he still would order blood test to be taken.
I've never had a problem with it, but it seems other people feel like jumping out of their skin, irritable, shaky, chest pains, insomnia, extreme sweating.....

But eh it melts fat off like crazy.