Author Topic: thanks lee  (Read 5071 times)

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
thanks lee
« on: May 25, 2006, 09:44:50 PM »
hey, long time lurker first and only time poster...

Just wanted to thank lee for being such an inspiration. Saw some pics of you wearing boxing gloves couple of years ago (it was a prolab ad) and got hooked to that whole bodybuilding thing ever since.

You are very good at what you do and is an inspiration to a lot of us. You are a success and take a lot of heat for it, just hang on.

I think it is great to be able to actually ask the pros some questions and it speaks very highly of you. fanns should respect that you are very approachable unlike many other pros in different pros * I don't remember speaking directly to Wayne Gretzky do you)

Anyways, thanks.

InsightD

• Getbig II
  • There is power in numbers.
Re: thanks lee
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2006, 12:21:08 PM »
lee priest is the shit.  i don't know anyone else who can cut down for contest and cut reaction times at the same time.
[-_-]

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2006, 03:19:05 PM »
Thank you.
I will try and answer your questions when i can.Contest time i go brain dead so HARDCORE might answer for me.

Take care
Lee

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2006, 06:27:30 PM »
Lee, when is your first PDI competition.?  According to Scott, he said that DVD 6 has your contest training.

BallzDeep69

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2006, 12:56:15 AM »
Hey Lee, Mate, why don't you get in with Vyo-tech?  I mean they are Austrailian!?  It would just be fitting... Ya know?  BTW- The other week I called Vyo-Tech claiming to be you, I faked the accent (horribly) and said I was looking to get sponsored! Hahaha!  I almost hooked you up in a GETBIG way bro!! WOO WOOOO!

Also:

You think you could beat Dave Henry's cocky ass?  I bet you could especially with that new Tyson face tat!  Dave looks like he's 12.  Though he does like Dave Matthews Band, and I respect his good taste in music.  I'll bet the Violin player, Boyd Tensley would kick Henry's ass, he's about 6'5" and torn to shreds!  No Shit eh?!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2006, 08:21:04 AM »
Hey Lee, Mate, why don't you get in with Vyo-tech?  I mean they are Austrailian!?  It would just be fitting... Ya know?  BTW- The other week I called Vyo-Tech claiming to be you, I faked the accent (horribly) and said I was looking to get sponsored! Hahaha!  I almost hooked you up in a GETBIG way bro!! WOO WOOOO!

Also:

You think you could beat Dave Henry's cocky ass?  I bet you could especially with that new Tyson face tat!  Dave looks like he's 12.  Though he does like Dave Matthews Band, and I respect his good taste in music.  I'll bet the Violin player, Boyd Tensley would kick Henry's ass, he's about 6'5" and torn to shreds!  No Shit eh?!

Well what happened to my deal then ? :)

BallzDeep69

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2006, 07:36:59 PM »
Haha,

The guy was just sales rep and said I would need to talk to someone else at Vyo-tech.  I should have persued it but I got distracted by a bunch of questions I had about their products, how many wide-grip chins Shawn Ray can do, how much Melvin Anthony can Incline Press, and about how hot Christina Pomponio Pate is.  I was definetly not sober that night!  :D

How about some of those questions I had for you my post?  Care to answer some?

Thanks Mate

Ryu717

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2006, 05:21:22 AM »
Hey Lee I like the Bodybuilders Reality Series. It was a good one Vol 4 at the race track etc. I can't wait until Vol. 5 I understand you have a cheat day at IHOP. I had a cheat day at the the Stone Cold Creamery. Check it out if they have them in Texas. I think it would be funny if we could see you shop at the grocery store like what you buy and then what you really want to buy. See XM 3 yet. Thanks

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2006, 07:59:48 AM »
Go, Lee
Get Big, or Die Trying

xavmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2006, 05:07:20 AM »
Lee your a champ I met you in tasmania.
I'm 16 and about 5'11 1/2ft.
I remember walking into xtreme physique and seeing you benching those big dumbells then you stood up and me and my friend was amazed we couldn't stop staring at those crazy and awesome looking forearms  ;)

I'm just wondering what should I do for food the last couple of days before my first contest water and sodium. Just a breif outline would be a huge help. I know your busy man and I don't won't to bother you too much.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2006, 03:38:22 PM »
Lee your a champ I met you in tasmania.
I'm 16 and about 5'11 1/2ft.
I remember walking into xtreme physique and seeing you benching those big dumbells then you stood up and me and my friend was amazed we couldn't stop staring at those crazy and awesome looking forearms  ;)

I'm just wondering what should I do for food the last couple of days before my first contest water and sodium. Just a breif outline would be a huge help. I know your busy man and I don't won't to bother you too much.

I don't know what you have been eating .So i wouldn't go crazy changing it to much just stick to what you have been doing.Water cut it out 24 hours before but still sip alittle.But without pics and diet i have no idea.If you go into extreme gym tell them i said hi.

xavmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2006, 05:34:21 PM »
I don't know what you have been eating .So i wouldn't go crazy changing it to much just stick to what you have been doing.Water cut it out 24 hours before but still sip alittle.But without pics and diet i have no idea.If you go into extreme gym tell them i said hi.

Thanks Lee

I'll tell wayne, Shaune, Darren ect... that you said hi.

This is my pre contest diet

Meal 1- 1 cup of oatmeal, 6 egg whites 1 yolk

Meal 2- 1 1/2 cups of cooked brown rice and steak

train- Post workout shake, 1 scoop whey protein, water, 10 grams L-glutamine, 5 grams creatine

Meal 3- 3/4 cup of oatmeal, chicken breast

Meal 4- green beans, carrots, peas, chicken breast

meal 5- 200 grams tuna, 1 piece of whole meal bread

meal 6- whey protein with water and some fruit

By the way Lee I think your the best bodybuilder ever in my eyes not only for your physique but what you do for the sport and if there was more pros like you the sport would be a whole lot better.
The best shorter bodybuilder of all time  ;)

xavmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2006, 11:01:08 PM »
The first pic of me is from about a week at ago at a practice physique comp.
I was very very depleted and watery but it was only a practice comp for the big one on september 3rd. The other pics are about a month or 2 ago.

Also wayne at xtreme physique snaped a bone in his foot and the powerlifting comp is on saturday. Hes still benching in it.
The other week before and broke his foot he benched 232kg  :o  and hes getting bigger and hes only 25 he'll be competing in his first bodybuilding comp on september 3rd also.

Good luck with the PDI Lee  ;)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2006, 05:56:35 PM »

Are you taking the piss?.  No offence if you are not but asking bodybuilders whether they could win in fights is really the work of a mental midget.

BallzDeep69

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2006, 10:13:06 PM »
You aren't making any sense. 

What exactly are you asking now?

If you're asking if it was a joke question, then yes it was.

A mental midget with a master's degree, I guess that's what I am.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2006, 05:45:43 AM »
You aren't making any sense. 

What exactly are you asking now?

If you're asking if it was a joke question, then yes it was.

A mental midget with a master's degree, I guess that's what I am.

Anybody can tell what I'm asking. 

And just to clarify, there are people who would really ask this question seriously.

BallzDeep69

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2006, 05:17:04 AM »
Anybody can tell what I'm asking. 

And just to clarify, there are people who would really ask this question seriously.

"are you taking the piss?"

What country are you from where grammar like that is understood as correct?

I'm sorry I really didn't understand your question.

Riley

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2006, 08:18:14 PM »
"are you taking the piss?"

What country are you from where grammar like that is understood as correct?

I'm sorry I really didn't understand your question.

you never heard of "taking the piss" before?

BallzDeep69

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2006, 01:21:43 AM »
No, I haven't.  Is that eurotrash slang?

adadrian

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2006, 04:13:58 AM »
i wasnt such a big fan of lee priest untill i started reading his collum' in md, and realised he has a set of fucking brains. he's one of the most  smartest body builders, and he's actually a decent....humble person who is down to earth. thats earned my respect more then just being big.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2006, 06:57:01 PM »
And hes plugged GETBIG a coulple of times in MD. its a nice change to see a dude who can actually string a sentence together and articulate a thought, unlike the cro-magnum meat heads that make up a large portion of the bodybuilding circuit.
P