Author Topic: Shawn Ray on FOx net, Ronnie COleman press confrence Video..Why complain? LOL..  (Read 16900 times)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
You guys see this?

LOL.. "very disrespectful man, big mouth"  Ill let you guess who that was for.. lol.

Pretty cool clip..

&search=Coleman

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
You guys see this?

LOL.. "very disrespectful man, big mouth"  Ill let you guess who that was for.. lol.

Pretty cool clip..

&search=Coleman

hahahaha   titus is such a loser...

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
didnt we have a 5 page thread on this already  :-\

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
didnt we have a 5 page thread on this already  :-\

Sorry man! I never saw it, just being thoughtfull to my iron brothers.  8)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
God ronnie is such an idiot. its painful ever to hear him talk.  "the moral of the story is, uhh, uhh, why complain"
Valhalla awaits.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
God ronnie is such an idiot. its painful ever to hear him talk.  "the moral of the story is, uhh, uhh, why complain"

awww, come on man! I think hes funny as shit. He has a funny character.  I like all his little sayings, etc..

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
Haha I agree, I like him as a bodybuilder but man I dont know how that guy got his degree. I think hes running low on brain waves because he always says the same crap. Aside from the heavy lifting in Cost of Redemption, it was cool to see the other side of his routine for about 10 seconds but it got so old when he was saying the same stuff over and over.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I think Ronnie is very charismatic, I thought he was very funny in his video. 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
I dont know, I think it was the little things that I didnt like that made it get really old. Always saying the same thing for example,  "these are real fries" or something like that everytime at outback or adding the cheese on the grits "for flavor". I know bodbyuilders have routines they do but saying the same thing along with the same routine makes it 10x harder to watch each time I see it.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V

Not having great public speaking skills doesn't make someone an idiot. Ron has said that he is a sharp guy and he has actually had conversations with him ::)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
He was a police officer so he couldn't be too dumb but he does sound like a ghetto Boomhower at times.

Hahahahaha.....I love Boomhower ;D Dang on, dang on.....

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
It's too bad every bodybuilder shown there except for Shawn embodied the meathead steretotypes.

Ronnie is an intelligent and lovable guy but his accent makes him sound otherwise.  I know there's nothing he can do about this and he really doesn't reflect on his actual intelligence.

As for King and Craig, they were meatheads through and through in 2001.

I remember when Flex asked Jay Cutler what he thought of the Titus and Kamali wars and his response was: I graduated high school 12 years ago ;D

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
 ; ;D ;D ;D ;D
coleman is the funniest bb ever....
he just kills it
 ;D ;D ;D
choice is an illusion

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Damn good reply!  Leave it to Jay Cutler to have enough maturity for that.  I've come to expect that kind of professionalism from him.  Ronnie and Gunter wouldn't involve themselves in it either.

Not all pros are the same, but King and Craig didn't help matters.
the funny thing is that Craig or King couldn't say a damn thing when Jay said that because he's twice the bodybuilder than both of them.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Haha I agree, I like him as a bodybuilder but man I dont know how that guy got his degree. I think hes running low on brain waves because he always says the same crap. Aside from the heavy lifting in Cost of Redemption, it was cool to see the other side of his routine for about 10 seconds but it got so old when he was saying the same stuff over and over.
i don't know about his brain waves but coleman is one humble guy..he never boast about himself nor he does any smack talkin or bitching other bodybuilders..as far as i know coleman is one gentle giant...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
damn coleman looks like fuckin monster in his suit....damn he looks twice his own size in that suit...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
i don't know about his brain waves but coleman is one humble guy..he never boast about himself nor he does any smack talkin or bitching other bodybuilders..as far as i know coleman is one gentle giant...

Yeah Ronnie is great. I am just like him in my humbleness. :)
just push some weight!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Yeah Ronnie is great. I am just like him in my humbleness. :)
WAT EVER..I AIN'T GAY
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
WAT EVER..I AIN'T GAY
Why you telling me that little dick shadow?
just push some weight!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Damn good reply!  Leave it to Jay Cutler to have enough maturity for that.  I've come to expect that kind of professionalism from him.  Ronnie and Gunter wouldn't involve themselves in it either.

Not all pros are the same, but King and Craig didn't help matters.

It was so brutal and yet so classy at the same time ;D

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
I can't view the whole thing, I get to Titus saying he doesn't like King and then it goes out.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
damn, pretty surprised by Shawn.  Not that I ever thought he was a tool, but look at the difference between how he speaks and then how Titus speaks.

"I don't like 'em at all.  I kill women".
Deep Tissue Massage

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
I would bet a lot of money that Ronnie is by no means smart. Mediocre intellect at best.  I was takin a dump the other day reading an old MD where they had the dialog from one of Ronnies workouts in his new DVD, god just read what he says he just comes across as a mental midget. And that is with no accent involved.   The guy interviewing him sometimes has to search for what Ronnie is trying to say. 

As for humble, what about constantly saying "jay  must be smoking crack" if he thinks he can beat me.  A real man of god.

One more thing.  8 times in a row collapsing to the floor when they announce hes Mr. O. Jeez man maybe the first time but c'mon.

Also, constantly talkin about God, how he knows god is on his side.  What does taking massive amounts of steroids and other drugs and doing nothing but eat and workout have to do with God or him being on "your side".  God could careless what roid monkey wins the Mr. O.
Valhalla awaits.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
oh yeah, and whomever said "he was a cop so he cant be dumb"...im hoping you were being sarcastic
Valhalla awaits.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
oh yeah, and whomever said "he was a cop so he cant be dumb"...im hoping you were being sarcastic

From what Ive heard, its pretty damn fard to become a cop..especially a State trooper..!