Author Topic: Shawn Ray on FOx net, Ronnie COleman press confrence Video..Why complain? LOL..  (Read 16902 times)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
&search=ronnie%20Coleman
Look at this clip of Ronnie doing a guest posing. This shows how he comes in fat and collects his check. OK let's say it's okay to guest pose kinda fat. AT LEAST pose is a way that you try to show off mass and not do ab shots and shots that are supposed to show definition when you don't have any. How would fans and promoters feel if they are paying money to see Mr. Olympia and the guy's collecting a check to guestpose out of shape. After all the guestposing is supposed to attract people to a show they would normally not go to.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
From what Ive heard, its pretty damn fard to become a cop..especially a State trooper..!

as i may have mentioned before, a guy i went to high school with drank a cup of his own piss for $5.
he's a cop now.
Deep Tissue Massage

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
Of the past Mr. Olympias, only Arnold and lee Haney have been great ambassadors and shown any real intelligence.

You don't need to be einstein to get a degree

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
I would bet a lot of money that Ronnie is by no means smart. Mediocre intellect at best.  I was takin a dump the other day reading an old MD where they had the dialog from one of Ronnies workouts in his new DVD, god just read what he says he just comes across as a mental midget. And that is with no accent involved.   The guy interviewing him sometimes has to search for what Ronnie is trying to say. 

As for humble, what about constantly saying "jay  must be smoking crack" if he thinks he can beat me.  A real man of god.

One more thing.  8 times in a row collapsing to the floor when they announce hes Mr. O. Jeez man maybe the first time but c'mon.

Also, constantly talkin about God, how he knows god is on his side.  What does taking massive amounts of steroids and other drugs and doing nothing but eat and workout have to do with God or him being on "your side".  God could careless what roid monkey wins the Mr. O.

Damn, tell us how you really feel..........

;D
HAHA, RON.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
In terms of Ronnie doing his job consistently, being intelligent with finances, keeping his mouth shut, etc, he is very intelligent.

At what income level does one have to earn in order for a Bentley purchase- when you already have a Hummer, Escalade, etc, in the driveway.

A BENTLEY?  An intelligent accountant would not buy a Bentley with two nice rides in the driveway.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
At what income level does one have to earn in order for a Bentley purchase- when you already have a Hummer, Escalade, etc, in the driveway.

A BENTLEY?  An intelligent accountant would not buy a Bentley with two nice rides in the driveway.

we have a Bentley owner in the hood.  it's the African American preacher of a poor congregation
who also owns a big black hummer

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
&search=ronnie%20Coleman
Look at this clip of Ronnie doing a guest posing. This shows how he comes in fat and collects his check. OK let's say it's okay to guest pose kinda fat. AT LEAST pose is a way that you try to show off mass and not do ab shots and shots that are supposed to show definition when you don't have any. How would fans and promoters feel if they are paying money to see Mr. Olympia and the guy's collecting a check to guestpose out of shape. After all the guestposing is supposed to attract people to a show they would normally not go to.

wrong thread!
Here comes the money shot

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com

Ronnie is one of highest paid BB if not the highest.  He won the Hummer, and you don't know the deal with the Bentley. How much did he pay for it? was it a gift? did he work out an endorcement deal with a local dealer or something? the point is you don't know his finances.

I am not saying that he should buy one but if Ronnie can't afford a Bentley who can?

once again 240 you are talking without facts.

And please enlighten us as to when an accountant would advise to buy a Bently mr. 240
Here comes the money shot

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Shawn's voice was on the verge of meltingdown !!! It felt like he wasnt in his normal lovey dovey mood as of late...

Colemans brain needs GH cause he is about as dumb as they get, unfortunately since then he hasnt gotten any smarter. At least Dorian can host a show, imagine if Coleman was host say the New York Pro...

"Dare go um kuhma lee. He wanna be winnin' dis. Dare he go wit umm da brutus beefsteak wrassler. Umm why complain?"
L

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
I don't know what kind of net income Coleman generates but purchasing a brand new $300,000 car is a terrible way of spending the money.

The most financially stable way of purchasing one of those vehicles is to either buy them after they are 18 months old or a short term lease.

Most highend automobiles are highly depreciating assets, certain Ferrari's notwithstanding and shouldn't be purchased new if throwing away money isn't a concern.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
I don't know what kind of net income Coleman generates but purchasing a brand new $300,000 car is a terrible way of spending the money.

The most financially stable way of purchasing one of those vehicles is to either buy them after they are 18 months old or a short term lease.

Most highend automobiles are highly depreciating assets, certain Ferrari's notwithstanding and shouldn't be purchased new if throwing away money isn't a concern.
that type of spending is part of Coleman's "culture" so to speak.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

body88

The car is a little over 150 grand (GT)

Not everyone thinks of practicality when they earn what is considered alot of money. Ronnie in the Unbelievable states 100 grand is not alot of money and he has bills to pay on his house etc. He is a police officer and was for years. They do not make huge money so I am sure he has lived on a budget. Chances are he makes enough money to buy a nice car. Why look so far into it? Some people enjoy fine cars. Some like econ box's.

A Bentley is more off an investment than a purchase. With time and good care that car will be worth more than`what he bought it for. Even if he decided to sell it right off the bat he wouldn't lose to much due to the cars ultra exclusivity and waiting list. Some rich car buff would pay "in the ballpark" to new for a GT in great shape. Better than waiting a year for one. My point is if youre are dropping 100k on a car money is not an issue. Ronnie rewarded himself for the hardwork he puts in. His home looks rather modest anyway.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons

Not everyone thinks of practicality when they earn what is considered alot of money. Ronnie in the Unbelievable states 100 grand is not alot of money and he has bills to pay on his house etc. He is a police officer and was for years. They do not make huge money so I am sure he has lived on a budget. Chances are he makes enough money to buy a nice car. Why look so far into it? Some people enjoy fine cars. Some like econ box's.

A Bentley is more off an investment than a purchase. With time and good care that car will be worth more than`what he bought it for. Even if he decided to sell it right off the bat he wouldn't lose to much due to the cars ultra exclusivity and waiting list. Some rich car buff would pay "in the ballpark" to new for a GT in great shape. Better than waiting a year for one.
you don't really believe that do you?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
that type of spending is part of Coleman's "culture" so to speak.

You're talkin about porch monkeys aren't you?

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
A Bentley is more off an investment than a purchase. With time and good care that car will be worth more than`what he bought it for. Even if he decided to sell it right off the bat he wouldn't lose to much due to the cars ultra exclusivity and waiting list. Some rich car buff would pay "in the ballpark" to new for a GT in great shape. Better than waiting a year for one. My point is if youre are dropping 100k on a car money is not an issue. Ronnie rewarded himself for the hardwork he puts in. His home looks rather modest anyway.

In this regard you are wrong. I don't know how much experience you have with exotics or ultra exotics but the only ones that appreciate are certain Ferrari's, namely certain 430, 430 Spyders, Enzo's, 288 GTO's, and I believe F40's and F50's. And of course older collectible Ferrari's, some not all.

Lamborghini, Maserati, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Zonda, Saleen, Aston Martin and the few other exotic builders all depreciate in value after they are purchased new.

The Bentley GT's platform is based on the Volkswagen Phaeton, while it is completely different from the Phaeton it's basic platform is the same.

The Bentley GT will not appreciate. Take my word for it, purchasing exotics and ultra exotics brand new is not the best way to do it. After 18 months is the best time or short term lease.

I don't know how well Coleman handles his money, and I don't care. I'm just pointing out the best way to purchase these types of cars.  

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!

I can't imagine the US is much different to the UK, a brand new Bentley GT loses nearly 50% of its value over four years.

http://www.whatcar.com/depreciation-index.aspx?RT=794&ED=46260

body88

In this regard you are wrong. I don't know how much experience you have with exotics or ultra exotics but the only ones that appreciate are certain Ferrari's, namely certain 430, 430 Spyders, Enzo's, 288 GTO's, and I believe F40's and F50's. And of course older collectible Ferrari's, some not all.

Lamborghini, Maserati, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Zonda, Saleen, Aston Martin and the few other exotic builders all depreciate in value after they are purchased new.

The Bentley GT's platform is based on the Volkswagen Phaeton, while it is completely different from the Phaeton it's basic platform is the same.

The Bentley GT will not appreciate. Take my word for it, purchasing exotics and ultra exotics brand new is not the best way to do it. After 18 months is the best time or short term lease.

I don't know how well Coleman handles his money, and I don't care. I'm just pointing out the best way to purchase these types of cars.  

You have made good points. I do believe if you were to sell a prestine GT you would not take much of a hit. I also was looking at  Bentley as an exotic so youre post pretty much destroys mine!

PS I wish I had a f40 : (

gordiano

• Getbig V

At least he supports higher education............... ...he often visits titty bars and helps the struggling college students, $20 bucks at a time...............

G: How long can keep winning the bbing championship?

Champ: Lung as I wanit. I alredy take care of da judges fo’ nex years sho. Is in da bag.

G: You recently signed a huge endorsement deal. Or so the rumor goes. Can you tell us anything about it?

Champ: Yip. some dolla bilz. I gots me some creatine. 10 jars ob it. An sum protin’. 2 gif certeefikets to burgar king. An a car wush.

G: Were you one of the bodybuilders subpoenaed at the Arnold Classic a while back?

Champ: no I don git no subpenis.

G: You are always thanking and praising Jesus after your victories, so you are obviously very religious. Yet you’ve been spotted at titty bars. How do you justify this?

Champ: I luv me some jeesus. Jeesus come 2 me an till me 2 go 2 da teetes bar. I wus doin’ jeeesus bisniz.

G: But you were spotted getting lap dances……..

Champ: da only time dem girlz sit down n liesson is win u giv dem tweny dollas. Win dey grindin me I preech dem about jeesus.

G: I hear you are a big Cowboys fan…..

Champ: I luvs me sum cowboyz. Brokebak mountain is my favurite moovee.

G: I also hear you are a big eater……..

Champ: das rite. I luvs me sum fixins n grits n colar grins. Ma favurite ristorant is black guy pees.

G: So what’s it like being out in public? Being 300 lbs of mass?

Champ: I tills ya is hard. Da peepoles dey sey meen tings about me. 1 tyme this guy till me I look lyke shrek on steroyce. Peepoles r so crool. I wus datin’ a femayles bodybilder 4 long tyme but one tyme we was out sum guy ax us r you brothars? Dat hurt ma fellins so I drop her n gut me sum fitnass booty.

G: I see. What about being 300 lbs?

Champ: I brake a few toylets in ma dey. 1 tyme dis kid look at me n says 2 his mama-why dis gorilla out of his cage moma?

G: Do you have to purchase 2 seats when flying on an airplane?

Champ: no I aint gonna waist no dollas on 2 seets. Usully  I jus sit on my seet n on top of the otter person nex to me.

G: I was told you speak several languages. Spanish, among them. Mind saying  a few words……

Champ: carny asado, nachos grandis, el pollo loco. Yo qiro taco bells.

G: Well, thanks for your time. This interview has been very enlightening.

Champ: Yip yip!

HAHA, RON.....

body88

you don't really believe that do you?

I think he has the typical "black guy" flash problem. (no offesne to the black dudes on here) But I also do believe he can afford the things he owns.

body88

I can't imagine the US is much different to the UK, a brand new Bentley GT loses nearly 50% of its value over four years.

http://www.whatcar.com/depreciation-index.aspx?RT=794&ED=46260

I don't know you could be right. I was looking at a Bentley as an exotic but have never had experience with one. To the US Bentleys are exotics.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
You have made good points. I do believe if you were to sell a prestine GT you would not take much of a hit. I also was looking at  Bentley as an exotic so youre post pretty much destroys mine!

PS I wish I had a f40 : (

Have you ever gone over to Armani Cafe on a saturday afternoon and seen all the Eurotrash students sitting outside having lunch and staring at their Ferrari's and Lamborghini's?

When I was at Ciao Bella 9 years ago we used to have Eurotrash, Asian and Middle Eastern students come in all the time with Lotus, Ferrari and Lamborghini brochures. They would debate which one daddy or their trust fund was going to buy them.

For the most part they were the worst types of people I've ever met, they looked at us as nothing more than human refuse.

There was one middle eastern kid I think he was son of a Prince or something that use to park his Ferrari 512 TR pimped out with MOMO wheels and steering wheel in front and then he'd have his servant driving his 750, back when that was BMW's highest end car.

I hated dealing with them, they never tipped and the staff would always hate waiting on them.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
What's the pt of this thread?  Individuals make their own decisions.  Ronnie signed a $1M two yr deal with BSN which ends this yr.  He was already pulling in about $300,000 yrly as MrO before that.  Now... multiple that by 8 years. His home is in Arlington, TX.  You can get 3000 sq ft brick home for about $200K.  Hummer was free... so taxes were just due on it.  Remember this little school girls.  GT is a deal he worked out with a dealer... just like Shawn did for the Diable a couple of yrs ago.  His money will work better for him in  TX vs CA or NY.  My buddy just complete his PhD in Medicine and has a terrible southern accent.  I'm working on my MBA/PhD in Pharmacy Science and have to watch my on tongue on occasion... given I have a terrible southern accent.  I'm from Louisiana also.  Ronnie accounting degree is as legit as my BS in Chem and Bio from a Big 12 university.  That being said.... Ronnie knows his money as well as any accountant I have met.  And I'd say 240 knows business pretty well eventhough some of the little school girls on here want to down play his MBA.

Laters!

PS Please make any grammer corrections for me, b/c I dont edit posts on message boards.
PSS BTW... I'm one of the brothers on getbig. Let me get a bucket of fried chicken and a glass of coolaid.  Actually... I prefer it baked and skinless with mineral water.  I wont tell anyone if you dont. ;)
Oh...Monica!

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
ronnie can buy whatever he wants. but a man of god like him would probably find better use for 200K than a car he doesnt need

I dont know about state trooper, but it is not hard at all to become a county cop.  some of the dumbest kids from my high school are now cops
Valhalla awaits.

gordiano

• Getbig V

I dont know about state trooper, but it is not hard at all to become a county cop.  some of the dumbest kids from my high school are now cops

Same here man.

I know some guys who I wouldn't trust to take care of a plant, that are cops. Sad............. :-\

HAHA, RON.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
What's the pt of this thread?  Individuals make their own decisions.  Ronnie signed a $1M two yr deal with BSN which ends this yr.  He was already pulling in about $300,000 yrly as MrO before that.  Now... multiple that by 8 years. His home is in Arlington, TX.  You can get 3000 sq ft brick home for about $200K.  Hummer was free... so taxes were just due on it.  Remember this little school girls.  GT is a deal he worked out with a dealer... just like Shawn did for the Diable a couple of yrs ago.  His money will work better for him in  TX vs CA or NY.  My buddy just complete his PhD in Medicine and has a terrible southern accent.  I'm working on my MBA/PhD in Pharmacy Science and have to watch my on tongue on occasion... given I have a terrible southern accent.  I'm from Louisiana also.  Ronnie accounting degree is as legit as my BS in Chem and Bio from a Big 12 university.  That being said.... Ronnie knows his money as well as any accountant I have met.  And I'd say 240 knows business pretty well eventhough some of the little school girls on here want to down play his MBA.

Laters!

Cool.  yeah, I was responding to someone's claim that Ronnie was as bright as any accountant, or something along those lines.  IMO, just about ANYONE who owns two luxury SUVs who buys a Bentley is financially irresponsible. 

Throw in the fact his income is only going to go downhill from here, that it will substantially drop off in the next 5 years, that his health issues may call for a serious chunk of his savings, and that he has kids to take care of, and I think it's a pretty compelling case that even at the *bargain* price of 150k.

Shoot, that same 150k put into a nice 10% fund, over 10 years, will pay out close to 390k, and in ten years, I'm guessing Ronnie would rather have $390k to pay for new organs/treatment/travel/etc than a 2005 Bentley with plenty of miles now worth 40k...