Author Topic: Stories about Kevin Levrone  (Read 5048 times)

djohnsen

• Getbig II
Stories about Kevin Levrone
« on: May 26, 2006, 04:56:31 PM »
Does anyone have a story or two about this man?

If you do... come on, lets hear it ;-)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: Stories about Kevin Levrone
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2006, 05:26:58 PM »
i met him in 2000 at a local NPC event he was guest posing at, seemed like a good guy, pretty quiet, weighed about 260-265 and looked freaky from behind sitting in a chair i do remember that.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 11:08:10 PM »
i am from MD and saw kevin in the summer of 2000 or 2001 at a club/bar called hammerjacks.  he was in his prep for the Olympia as I saw him in the suumer (around July).  everyone, including the bouncers, were just starring and pointing.  there would be a huge crowd of people and they would just part the way for him. 

i said to my self, what the fuck does nasser, dorian, fux, or coleman look like then?
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 09:14:16 AM »
i am from MD and saw kevin in the summer of 2000 or 2001 at a club/bar called hammerjacks.  he was in his prep for the Olympia as I saw him in the suumer (around July).  everyone, including the bouncers, were just starring and pointing.  there would be a huge crowd of people and they would just part the way for him. 

i said to my self, what the f**k does nasser, dorian, fux, or coleman look like then?

Thanks Icecold.

I guess it would be great to see KL "back in the day". His physique is clearly one of the best, ever IMO.
What about you, onlyme? Any good stories on Kevin?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 12:54:11 PM »
i met him in 2000 at a local NPC event he was guest posing at, seemed like a good guy, pretty quiet, weighed about 260-265 and looked freaky from behind sitting in a chair i do remember that.
are u gonna tear his ass up in the gym now that he has been off roids for 3 years? ;)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2006, 03:49:51 AM »
Thanks Icecold.

I guess it would be great to see KL "back in the day". His physique is clearly one of the best, ever IMO.
What about you, onlyme? Any good stories on Kevin?

Actually I have never met him in my life.  Not even across the room.  Only in mags.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2006, 10:49:57 AM »
A girl I went to college with went to church with his family, I thought she was BSing, till one day she took out a pic of her with Kevin after church, she was 4'11, and his arm dwarfed her body. She and her family said the man is a grounded guy. I was told that he trained his cousin and he gained a lot of weight,  just for him to joined the Armed Forces and lose all the weight. (could this be the guy in the M3 video?)

richbmraz03

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2006, 05:59:10 AM »
Met Kevin at the 1996 Mid U S A  in Albureque, NM. He was the guest poser, definitley huge. Asked him if he would sign the poster of the show and he did , offered him some money and he replied that I was an athlete as well and refused to take any money. thought that was really cool ;D Also remeber when he was getting ready to pose , some Pencilneck kept bothering Kevin with stupid annoying question's and Kevin told him not know. Also I was fortunate to win the m.w.t. class ;D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2006, 02:48:05 AM »
kevins a cool guy and one of the best there ever was