Author Topic: Abcess - injection site problem  (Read 3504 times)

Funk Shuei

• Getbig I
Abcess - injection site problem
« on: May 26, 2006, 07:52:31 PM »
New to the board and first post.   This week I strated Deca and Winnie.  Winnie inject every-other-day.  First injection went ok, site soreness, more than deca.  On wednesday was my second shot (1 cc eod in the shoulders, alternating shoulders each time.)  About 3 hours after the second shot my shoulder got more sore than usual.  Around midnnight I got a fever, chills and aches.  Next day the muscle is really sore and the fleash has turned pink, and it is warmer than usual to the touch.  Today (Friday) I went to a walk-in clinic, in Illinois we call them Immediate Care Facility.  Anyways I told the doctor the truth in whole.  He gave oral antibiotics, Cephalexin 500 ml., every 8 hours. He did not seem to concerned and thought I would beat the infection and would  have relief fairly quick.  I have no flesh abcess that is visible yet.  What do you think?  I could really use some advice!  I am very worried as you might already tell by my rambling.  Gear was legit, from a doctor via youth extention (HRT) program.  I really do not know how I contaminated the pin, I am usually very strict!  Please give me some advice and knowledge. 

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
Re: Abcess - injection site problem
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2006, 08:24:35 PM »
first off you dont have a infection or a abcess

this is normal it will go away in a couple a day.as far as you injecting deca nad winstrol the same time WHY?

inject the deca and drink the winstrol and it will save yourself a stick.

as far as the swelling and the pain it is caused eather by you needle not being clean,cause i take it you used the same needle to draw out the deca and then the winstrol? ( always use new needles for drawing out and for injecting ). and the other reason is cause your body isnt use to it so it puts imunse system to work.

youll be ok

Funk Shuei

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2006, 08:51:57 PM »
Thanks for the reply.  To clear-up some confusion. No the deca and winnie are not on the same day.  Deca on sundays.  Winnie Mon, Wed and Fri.  Two pins each time and clean ones at that.  I hope you are right and I do not have an infection.  I am curious why my first injection of winnie did not go as bad?  Once again thanks for your input.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2006, 09:07:20 PM »
If you had a infection WOW you would know.

just drink the winstrol for now on it does the same think.

its like when we use test sometimes we get the same reaction your getting
we call it test flu. it starts out sore then you get flu like syptoms.

whats good is you have antibiotics just in case down the road.

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2006, 09:21:20 PM »
I didnt realize doctors gave prescriptions for deca or winstrol.  I always heard it was just testosterone.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2006, 09:26:24 PM »
You did the right thing, if you were to or do have an infection better to catch it early.  Winny will cause some soreness or tenderness at the site. But if you are having fever spells and the like there is a good chance you may have an infection.....celulitus was probally the diagnosis?

I would drink it like the other member recommended.  Since your gear is clean you say, you probally introduced some bacteria when injecting.  Shower before you inject, wash your hands before you touch anything. Of course use ISO alcohol librely. It is also a very good idea to cover the site after injection, with a bandade.  Never hurry a shot, not saying you did, but take your time and keep your cool.

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2006, 12:48:34 AM »
I didnt realize doctors gave prescriptions for deca or winstrol.  I always heard it was just testosterone.

Yeah, that's what I want to know. How do you get a prescription for deca and winnie? Any details would be appreciated.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2006, 09:52:13 AM »
U.S you can get winstrol, deca, anavar, and prop, cyp.

You did the right thing, a broad antibiotic, used for bacterial infections, must not have saw a sign of a abcess coming on, but made sure it would not if you take your medicine.

So it's fine,

Funk Shuei

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2006, 09:28:35 PM »
Well it is Sunday and the pain and redness are gone.  The muscle is still a little swollen.  It is wierd, the swelling is not exactly at the injection site. 

If I was to get an abcess deep inside the muscle, how would I know?  Not saying that I do or will have, just curious since there would be no skin abcess. (exterior)

Yes as all of you figured out. This was my first time with Winnie as an injectable.  Last time I did the pills, but it put me in the poor house.  Anyways drinking it is a go from now on.

I regards to the Deca/winnie stack via doctor.........this is the second time the same stack was prescribed.  The dosage is relatively low, but last time I made some moderate gains.  I wanted Cyp and deca but he talked me out of it..............probably because deca cost more and there was more money to be made.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2006, 10:02:25 PM »
You would know it was a abcess because the area would swell, become hot to touch, and in some cases you will have a fever. The area will sometimes be knotted and hard. You will also feel pressure to that are, as if air has been blown into the muscle. These days sometimes you do not know abcesses can be tiny microscopic or huge. You did the right thing by going to the Doc at signs of pain and redness, and heat.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2006, 11:27:54 PM »
correct me if i'm wrong, but when you inject winny, you get more out of it, than when you drink it, and the half life is longer...
grundle has no sack,

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2006, 12:02:08 AM »
its the same if you drink it or inject it