Author Topic: Jose Raymond  (Read 4613 times)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Jose Raymond
« on: May 26, 2006, 07:55:37 PM »
Is he the best natural in the world today?
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
Re: Jose Raymond
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2006, 09:58:22 PM »
Yep, natural just like Tito! ::)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2006, 09:37:28 AM »
Yep, natural just like Tito! ::)

You know, I dont understand why guys have to be sarcastic, if someone says theyre a natural.
Why should it matter to you, and why take the small minded route of believing that theyre not?  It only proves that your either jealous or have much less genetic potential.

Unless a guy comes and says yes i use...then why waste time on it?
I believe Ronnie coleman was a natty till he turned pro.
I believe Lee Preist uses small doses of minimal steroids for his shows and is clean the rest of the time.
I believe most of the guys in natty comps are nattys, unless they say so directly to me. theyre not.
I believe tito and lacour are naturals and clean.
I believe a natural pro physique is attainable to anyone who wants to put in the time and discipline necassary to acheive this.      It takes longer......but it lasts forever!

This is why i am heavily muscled and when i cut down....Ill do some damage.   Ive paid my dues, and dont make excuses.

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2006, 10:30:43 AM »
I like that attitude WarHorse.You seem like the kind of guy whose glass is always half full.IMO too many people on GetBig are quick to criticise and slow to praise.Just cos someone looks outstanding doesn't mean they are full of gear.I always consider it an inspiration to see great natural bodybuilders-sure they have great genetics but it can be done.Here's a pic of Rob Hope-one of the worlds bests naturals.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2006, 10:40:57 AM »
I like that attitude WarHorse.You seem like the kind of guy whose glass is always half full.IMO too many people on GetBig are quick to criticise and slow to praise.Just cos someone looks outstanding doesn't mean they are full of gear.I always consider it an inspiration to see great natural bodybuilders-sure they have great genetics but it can be done.Here's a pic of Rob Hope-one of the worlds bests naturals.

Thanks Jonno.  You obviously have a strong mind and positive outlook on things. Im impressed that in this world with the loser mentality most have......that you can choose to be this way. 8)

It makes life calm and more relaxing to not be so defensive about people.

The natural Olympia was in vegas last november.  Komang won easily, ill try to get his pic in here.

Hope looks amazing!!!!!

Tier

• Getbig III
  • Lift light with sloppy form
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2006, 03:22:15 PM »
hmmmmmm.....its like who cares whos natural or not.....focus on yourself and becoming the very best u can be......

if u cant cope with how u look naturally u either suck at natural bodybuilding and should take up bowling instead OR work / diet / train harder and consistently , read more etc till it works

otherwise go get some roids.....sheesh

Tier

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2006, 03:27:15 PM »
is there any prize money at natural olympia's btw?  :P

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2006, 07:22:08 PM »
is there any prize money at natural olympia's btw?  :P

Yeah, but its laughable.    Its more to put your name in history and tell the grandkids about it.
I hope one day its respected and the druggies lose power...........highly improbable.

Tier

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2006, 09:55:48 PM »
.......well is it like 1000 bux or $20 and a bus ticket?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2006, 10:05:59 PM »
.......well is it like 1000 bux or $20 and a bus ticket?

5,000 0r 6,000 dollars to the winner.  some less to the placers.

Tier

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2006, 02:34:18 PM »
oh wow , thatd make me happy  :P