Author Topic: PDI radio needs your input  (Read 5979 times)

thisiskeith12

Re: PDI radio needs your input
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2006, 01:40:09 PM »
240 I normally slam your inabilities to create and design websites, but this site looks like your best work yet.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2006, 02:04:06 PM »
Wow - nice work. It is also nice to see some of you working on PDI Radio instead of slamming the IFBB and others. Nice. Why don't we keep it that way. Give us news and thoughts and updates on the PDI, and not bash the IFBB, and lets have the IFBB update us with news and thoughts and updates too. 

Maybe we should start a PDI Board on here like the IFBB has.  Then anything having to do with PDI can be found easily.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2006, 02:11:38 PM »

Exactly, all this hype generated and radio stations and podcast and etc and the show hasn't even taken place yet.  Product first, mouth later

See now you are proving why you do business the way you do.  You know nothing about marketing or promotion.  This statement of yours proves you are just ignorant when it comes to business or launching a product or service. 

Product first, mouth later.  Has to be the dumbest remark yet.  PDI should have put on a show before telling anyone or letting anyone know.  Then they could have packed the house cause no one knew about it.  Vince honestly were you the technical advisor on the Johnny Knoxville movie "Riggers".  You are truly one of a kind.  Thank god

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2006, 04:01:40 PM »
Exactly, all this hype generated and radio stations and podcast and etc and the show hasn't even taken place yet.  Product first, mouth later

Usually you promote an event before holding it.  If I'm wrong, someone tell me...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2006, 04:48:54 PM »
See now you are proving why you do business the way you do.  You know nothing about marketing or promotion.  This statement of yours proves you are just ignorant when it comes to business or launching a product or service. 

Product first, mouth later.  Has to be the dumbest remark yet.  PDI should have put on a show before telling anyone or letting anyone know.  Then they could have packed the house cause no one knew about it.  Vince honestly were you the technical advisor on the Johnny Knoxville movie "Riggers".  You are truly one of a kind.  Thank god

Promoting is one thing but when you don't have the company website up is another thing. 

Right now, the PDI is building a house with no foundation and it shall surely fall.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2006, 05:03:24 PM »
Promoting is one thing but when you don't have the company website up is another thing. 

Right now, the PDI is building a house with no foundation and it shall surely fall.

If you're so sure, why does it both your enough to comment on it continually?  Funny how people who say the PDI doesn't matter sure do talk about it a lot ;)

My responsibility is not the company website.  My responsibility it to get a radio station up to share info and entertaining content with fans, and let them know more about the PDI.

It's organic man, so stop hating about the corporate site.  BBing fans are building this station, not some corporate web development group.  It's going to be fun, it's going to be informative, and people will choose whether or not to listen.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2006, 05:05:47 PM »

So you are saying a website is the foundation of a successful business.  WOW you might just have beaten your old record of the dumbest thing said on Getbig.  Vince you truly are one of a kind (thank god)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2006, 05:05:57 PM »
Product first, mouth later

LOL... I still can't get over the fact that you'd state a business should deliver a product, THEN advertise for it haha...

Vince, I just realized why you're one paycheck ahead from residing on 1984 Oldsmobile Drive.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2006, 05:08:21 PM »

Thank god you support the IFBB.  Please no matter what happens.  If you are offered a million billion dollars from the IFBB to stop supporting them and hang around the PDI you have to say NO.  Just say NO Vince,  I beg you please do nothing at all with PDI.  In fact it would be nice if you never even uddered PDI.