Author Topic: Should the PDI have a women's division? Now is the time to speak.  (Read 2340 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Since some people have found the mainstream BBing radio stations to avoid the issue of the Pro Division, Inc Bodybuilding Federation, the PDI has set up its own online radio station, www.PDIRadio.com.

If you are interested in being involved in any way, drop us a line.  There is a contact form on the site, or you can email me at rob@PDIradio.com  If you have an original song you'd like to submit, send it.  If you have an idea for a good topic, skit, or debate, send it.  If you have a good voice/pesonality and are interested in being part of the show, contact us.   If you're an athlete, a sponsor, or have experience in the area, contact us!   And if you have a tough, inquisitive, challenging question, contact us!Just as things in life change fast and are always evolving, www.PDIRadio.com will do the same.  So send some ideas and be sure to check out the show very soon!

Rob Z, PDI gopher.
Rob@pdiradio.com
PDI Radio 2006

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Should the PDI have a women's division? Now is the time to speak.
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2006, 01:05:33 PM »
Should they? 

Yes, but not at this time.

NPCOK

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 07:01:31 AM »
I think they should have a fitness category...since they are going for more of an entertainment venue. Fitness is the most entertaining category to watch at any show. It's not that entertaining watching posing routines/mandatory poses/quarter turns. The crowd response is always the greatest during the actual routine rounds of fitness.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 10:03:56 AM »
I think they should have a fitness category...since they are going for more of an entertainment venue. Fitness is the most entertaining category to watch at any show. It's not that entertaining watching posing routines/mandatory poses/quarter turns. The crowd response is always the greatest during the actual routine rounds of fitness.

That being said, watching fitness girls doing quater turns in heels, is not that entertaining.  What do high heels have to do with fitness?  Male bbers do not come out in tennis shoes.  As a fan of men's and women's bbers, it IS entertaining to watch the prejudging b/c its a freak show.  I want to see freaks.  Lets have an orgainzation that is not overrun with fitness and figure.