Author Topic: DECA+EQ+TEST  (Read 3617 times)

lzmax

• Getbig II
DECA+EQ+TEST
« on: May 27, 2006, 03:46:22 AM »
I found this stack couple days ago, and never heard somebody stack DECA with EQ.........however, as a bulking cycle, I really wanna  try, but
I don't know how it works, and wanna get some feedback from someone who
tried this kinda of stack before. The sample stack as follow:

1-14 750mg/week testosterone enth
1-13 400mg/week nandrolone deca
1-14 400mg/week boldenone undec
5-10 500iu/week hcg
1-16 .5mg eod arimidex
14-16 1000iu hcg every 3 days
15-16 100mg/day clomid
17-18 150mg/day clomid
19-20 100mg/day clomid
14-20 40mg/day nolvadex

maybe I will run a cycle like this

1-14 650mg/week test (testosterone enth250+test400)
1-13 300/week nandrolone deca
1-14 250mg/week boldenone undec
5-10 500iu/week hcg
14-16 1000iu hcg every 3 days
15-16 100mg/day clomid
17-18 150mg/day clomid
19-20 100mg/day clomid
14-20 40mg/day nolvadex

how it sounds? ???

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: DECA+EQ+TEST
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2006, 05:43:26 AM »
I have done cycles like this.  They are very good for overall gains in size and strength.

What are your stats....you know age, experience training, experience using juice?  Are you serious about eating, resting and training?

The reason I ask is it would be irresponsible to recommend a cycle to someone too young or not really 100% into the lifestyle.

Blows my mind how many guys at my gym just start taking gear and are still very casual and unfocused on their training, eating and habits.  Also bothers me to see so many of them then turn to other recreational drugs, bane, G, painkillers, etc etc.  Which many times turns into trouble with the law and family.  Too many people looking for a quick fix and still not getting the results they seek in the gym.

Your personality will determine which path you choose, make sure you are the kind of person who can do this responsibly.  The gear is just a small part of your success in this game.

The gear can be a key to success or a GATEWAY to hell. 

bravo

• Getbig II
  • Self Inflicted!!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2006, 06:44:07 AM »

The gear can be a key to success or a GATEWAY to hell. 

Agree heavily with L2H ( I have also done this in conjunction with other gear....good results if you bust your ass)

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2006, 03:06:35 PM »
I intend to indulge in just test and eq.  I truly believe this kind of approach will help me live beyond 100.

lzmax

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2006, 12:46:29 PM »
I have been working out 9 years.train very hard, eat 6-8 meals a day, and the reason I wanna use this cycle( test+eq+deca )  is that I want to try EQ, but I got pain on my joint, especially on my elbow. So I wanna throw
deca into the cycle. However, somebody  said, it didnt make  sense that
I stack EQ and deca  at the same time, just waste my money because they'll fight each other, and not only will I not
get the result I wanted but also get some serious side-effect. I am worring about that.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2006, 02:36:21 PM »
So I wanna throw
deca into the cycle. However, somebody  said, it didnt make  sense that
I stack EQ and deca  at the same time, just waste my money because they'll fight each other, and not only will I not
get the result I wanted but also get some serious side-effect. I am worring about that.

Deca and EQ can be stacked together without any problems, they will not fight with each other LOL sorry but that is sort of funny sounding.

The reason people normaly do not stack deca and EQ is because they are very similar. Just do a higher dose of one or the other and get pretty much the same result.  Deca is more sidey than EQ but also stronger and cheaper.

Dont use drugs to mask inflamation (deca's effect on that is minimal at best) there is a reason you elbow is hurting, it's a warning sign that it is getting stressed too much, overuse.  You may want to try and let that heal up first.  maybe train around it as much as you can or go much lighter for a while.  Oral anti-inflamatory meds might be the best thing for your sore joints, that and some rest.  Some times that kind of signal is a prelude to a ruptured triceps.

lzmax

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2006, 09:13:11 PM »
Deca and EQ can be stacked together without any problems, they will not fight with each other LOL sorry but that is sort of funny sounding.

The reason people normaly do not stack deca and EQ is because they are very similar. Just do a higher dose of one or the other and get pretty much the same result.  Deca is more sidey than EQ but also stronger and cheaper.

Dont use drugs to mask inflamation (deca's effect on that is minimal at best) there is a reason you elbow is hurting, it's a warning sign that it is getting stressed too much, overuse.  You may want to try and let that heal up first.  maybe train around it as much as you can or go much lighter for a while.  Oral anti-inflamatory meds might be the best thing for your sore joints, that and some rest.  Some times that kind of signal is a prelude to a ruptured triceps.

thx buddy!
thank you for ur tips!!!!!
Right now, I am taking Glucosamine&Chondroitin&MSM to heal my elbow, and I give up all the press movement till the
cycle begins. During this time, I am getting all the stuff set. Once my elbow feel better, I get the cycle start.
Maybe I'll change the cycle a little bit, try regular test en+deca+d-bol .........I am thinking now

lzmax

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2006, 01:34:46 AM »
and I wanna know
is that okay that I am not going to use arimidex during the cycle?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2006, 08:03:15 AM »
Adding EQ and deca together is very sound.  There is nothing but benefits from this and no, they don't fight one another.

Unless you are using a high dose of test over 750mg weekly I wouldn't worry about arimidex.  You can keep nolvadex on hand to use just in case, but overall if you are bulking I would not run an anti-e at all unless you are starting to actually have physical signs of gyno (not the mental signs where you worry too much). 

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2006, 09:29:10 AM »
Adding EQ and deca together is very sound.  There is nothing but benefits from this and no, they don't fight one another.

Unless you are using a high dose of test over 750mg weekly I wouldn't worry about arimidex.  You can keep nolvadex on hand to use just in case, but overall if you are bulking I would not run an anti-e at all unless you are starting to actually have physical signs of gyno (not the mental signs where you worry too much). 

The reason I always hesitate to not recommend and anti-E is because when it is time to come off the gear it makes it sooo much harder to recover.  cause during recovery E is the culprit.

If you dont control E while on you will have lots floating around when you come off and guess what you will have none of.....test.  So if you like being a bitch for about 3 months then by all means dont use any E control.  Count on loosing most of if not all your gains too.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2006, 09:13:55 PM »
Nolvadex is great post cycle... the only problem with using such strong anti-e's during cycle for mild test doses is for compounds like arimidex, femera, and aromasin it is overkill.  You basically eliminate all estrogen from your body and dry out.  Bad thing about that is once the glands start up again they are going to need a base line to balance out with the natural test production.  And you are going to get a rush of estrogen that simply renders most post cycle therapy useless because of the boomerang (backlash effect).   That is why I would never recommend any strong anti e during the cycle and only nolvadex post cycle (with HCG and/or clomid)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2006, 04:28:11 AM »
Nolvadex is great post cycle... the only problem with using such strong anti-e's during cycle for mild test doses is for compounds like arimidex, femera, and aromasin it is overkill.  You basically eliminate all estrogen from your body and dry out.  Bad thing about that is once the glands start up again they are going to need a base line to balance out with the natural test production.  And you are going to get a rush of estrogen that simply renders most post cycle therapy useless because of the boomerang (backlash effect).   That is why I would never recommend any strong anti e during the cycle and only nolvadex post cycle (with HCG and/or clomid)

Not exactly sure if thats the way it works. My thoughts are to stop the AI's at the end of the cycle.  Then use nolva, like you said.  You must start to return to normal at some point, and this is it.

Now if your overall homone levels T&E are at about zero, 0 T from the shutdown, and 0 E because it was controled with AI's  They should come back at a similar level.  This is oversimplified and there are other factors but that is the basic idea.  The E rebound is usually from the exogenous test wearing off and the high (because they were not controlled) E levels getting a foot hold.

Another reason it's good to use HCG on cycle is because post cycle you will only need the low dose for a week or so after your AAS leave your system.  This is important because high doses of HCG will cause lots of aromatase and therefore E.