Author Topic: pullovers or dips  (Read 21647 times)

BallzDeep69

Re: pullovers or dips
« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2006, 08:15:12 AM »
Charles Glass ;D
A genetic freak with some medical help.

Show me the innerpecs.
Fibers from left to right, who all contract or relax at once. Do you really want to claim that you can contract the rightpart more that the middle or leftside. Really? Don't believe all those so-called guru's.

The pecs along the sternum, are what are known as inner part of the chest, or pec muscles.  I'm looking right at them on your little picture, I don't know why it is so hard to see!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2006, 09:08:18 AM »
can i still use the straight bar?   the DB is not comfortable because i have to use a big one and i smack myself in the head

If you lower behind the head and off the end of the bench, any of them work. I used to use a straight bar for a long time but those other ways feel better, and more weight can be used.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2006, 09:59:31 AM »
If you lower behind the head and off the end of the bench, any of them work. I used to use a straight bar for a long time but those other ways feel better, and more weight can be used.

i agree about comfort... but i find that the straight bar stresses the triceps more...maybe it's just me .... i mean i do straight barbell curls with an olympic bar... and i hate that shit too... hurts my damn wrists... but once again it feels better

sugarbear

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2006, 06:22:00 PM »
i like dips and weighted dips you work muscles you never new you had