Author Topic: Another IFBB Pro to PDI  (Read 31678 times)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Another IFBB Pro to PDI
« on: May 27, 2006, 07:00:22 PM »
 I read on another board Frank McGraff signed With PDI wondering  if it is true? ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Another IFBB Pro to PDI
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2006, 07:02:55 PM »
McGrath is the Animal Pack guy you know.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2006, 07:21:00 PM »
Next PDI Press release will be out monday.

Press releaes #1-9 are available at http://pdiradio.com/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2006, 08:14:04 PM »
ummm

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2006, 10:57:09 PM »
Standing by for the press release. It's amazing that a few months back idiots were saying that the PDI would never come about. Where the haters at now???

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2006, 11:04:42 PM »
aahaahahaha

240, you are the king of lol.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2006, 11:15:32 PM »
Standing by for the press release. It's amazing that a few months back idiots were saying that the PDI would never come about. Where the haters at now???

They'll get quieter, then apply for jobs with Wayne and contact PDI athletes to shoot them.  They pledge their allegience to their employer, but only a dependent personality would do this anyway.  Who would swear they'd never work for the competitor, when their employer is paying them peanuts?  It's because they don't feel their skillset is good enough, or they're trying to suck up to the bosses.  Imagine working at McD and getting on TV, bashing burger king, saying you'd never work there.  Or worse, bashing the new Olive Garden that's moving into town.  Why?  It's opportunities galore.  but, they like to suck up to their McManagers.

The biggest name hasn't come out yet, but when it does, people are going to be floored.  In retrospect, people will say 'yeah, that makes a lot of sense'.  But in the short term, doubters who love the IFBB monopoly will keep being vocal.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2006, 11:17:43 PM »
The biggest name hasn't come out yet, but when it does, people are going to be floored.  In retrospect, people will say 'yeah, that makes a lot of sense'.  But in the short term, doubters who love the IFBB monopoly will keep being vocal.
240, are you suggesting jay cutler is going PDI?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2006, 11:20:51 PM »
240, are you suggesting jay cutler is going PDI?

No.  Jay is still in love with the O dream.  I'm talking about a man who has been wronged by the IFBB.  No more clues now! lol... I can't confirm, but I hear things.  Bottom line, more names are going each month, and the BIG ONE will be near the end of the list, but when he goes, there will be a pretty big 'holy shit' from the world of BBing.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2006, 11:23:29 PM »
No.  Jay is still in love with the O dream.  I'm talking about a man who has been wronged by the IFBB.  No more clues now! lol... I can't confirm, but I hear things.  Bottom line, more names are going each month, and the BIG ONE will be near the end of the list, but when he goes, there will be a pretty big 'holy shit' from the world of BBing.

240, are you trying to say Rusty Jeffers is coming over?
Deep Tissue Massage

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2006, 11:24:26 PM »
240, are you trying to say Rusty Jeffers is coming over?

Nope. 

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2006, 11:28:55 PM »
They'll get quieter, then apply for jobs with Wayne and contact PDI athletes to shoot them.  They pledge their allegience to their employer, but only a dependent personality would do this anyway.  Who would swear they'd never work for the competitor, when their employer is paying them peanuts?  It's because they don't feel their skillset is good enough, or they're trying to suck up to the bosses.  Imagine working at McD and getting on TV, bashing burger king, saying you'd never work there.  Or worse, bashing the new Olive Garden that's moving into town.  Why?  It's opportunities galore.  but, they like to suck up to their McManagers.

Could you name these employees?
Where are the pledges of allegiance here?
And if you decide to quote someone from here, please don't lie, like last time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2006, 11:29:44 PM »
And if you decide to quote someone from here, please don't lie, like last time.

What lie did I tell last time?  Even those that hate me will tell you, I'm pretty honest.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2006, 11:33:46 PM »

I don't have to name the IFBB/NPC shills who bash the PDI for no other reason than the PDI is bringing more money and shows into the sport.

Ask any getbigger who they are.  Most can name them.  The guys who say they'll never work with any PDI guy, never attend a PDI show, or that the PDI is bad for the sport cause it's only bringing in 150k this fall, compared to the ufbb's higher number for the year. 

Those are the employees who pledge their allegience to the IFBB every day by publicly bashing the PDI.

And horton, I'm a prick, an instigator, and an idiot sometimes, but a LIAR, I am not.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2006, 11:43:59 PM »
What lie did I tell last time?  Even those that hate me will tell you, I'm pretty honest.

When you quoted me as saying ""cause it'd be "like cheating on the IFBB", as you said tonight."

Now what about naming the employees?
The one person who does show his allegiance to any organisation is you. You are always defending and promoting it. Even when people ask legititmate questions about it like why the lie about the arrangement with he hospital you ignore it, yet you're quick to junp all over the IFBB over a banking error.
Why aren't you questioning the lack of sponsors or demanding to see their financial records?
Because you're Wayne's little lacky, and it's enabled you to make a few more websites.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2006, 11:48:08 PM »

And horton, I'm a prick, an instigator, and an idiot sometimes, but a LIAR, I am not.

Well when someone accused you of posting something you didn't all hell broke loose and you shouted your mouth off big time.
The difference is you can;t prove that you didn't make those posts whereas I can. While that doesn't make you a racist it does make you a LIAR.

If you want to prove you didn't make those posts, why don't you contact AOL and find out who did?  Do you have anything to be worried about?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2006, 11:49:59 PM »
Now what about naming the employees?
The one person who does show his allegiance to any organisation is you. You are always defending and promoting it. Even when people ask legititmate questions about it like why the lie about the arrangement with he hospital you ignore it, yet you're quick to junp all over the IFBB over a banking error.
Why aren't you questioning the lack of sponsors or demanding to see their financial records?
Because you're Wayne's little lacky, and it's enabled you to make a few more websites.

Wow, I got under your skin tonight, Horton.  name calling, wow.

I am paid to build sites.  I was contacted by several PDI guys to build their sites.  I did that.  I was asked to build the radio site.  I did that.

My talking about the PDI here- that is MY OWN doing- and they'll all tell you that.  Why? I am tired of the IFBB's crooked stranglehold on the sport.  The more federations, the more money, the more equity, and the better the athletes will do.  Sport grows, I get more website clients, and the fans have a better sport to watch.  They won't be forced to see Big Ron win Sandow #15 just because 2 crazy old men love a legacy.

I don't care about the internal financials of the PDI- I don't care if DeMilianaire pays for everything himself.  All I care about is more shows and more money for athletes.  Same with the fact I do't care about the IFBB's internal monetary operations- only when a show gets cancelled or guys don't get paid- and even then, I usually talk about the individual.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2006, 11:51:34 PM »
If you want to prove you didn't make those posts, why don't you contact AOL and find out who did?

I will say it again- I paraphrased what you said, after you made the lovely quote that Wayne will tell me to 'roll over'.  You made a sexual lackey remark, and I did the same.

And I would be happy to put $5,000 on the table and take a polygraphs saying I didn't make those posts and have no clue who did.  Wanna put up 5 g's if you don't believe me? 

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2006, 11:57:05 PM »
I will say it again- I paraphrased what you said, after you made the lovely quote that Wayne will tell me to 'roll over'.  You made a sexual lackey remark, and I did the same.

And I would be happy to put $5,000 on the table and take a polygraphs saying I didn't make those posts and have no clue who did.  Wanna put up 5 g's if you don't believe me? 

I said before your excuse is pathetic. You are a liar and that's all there is to it.
There is no need to go to the trouble of a polygraph test. An accomplished liar like yourself could easily pass a polugraph anyway.
Just get in touch with AOL explain the situation and they would be quite happy to reveal who made such heinous posts.

A "pass" on a polygraph proves nothing. If you fail one, the police charge you. If you pass one, the police don't accept you as innocent.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2006, 12:02:20 AM »
I said before your excuse is pathetic. You are a liar and that's all there is to it.
There is no need to go to the trouble of a polygraph test. An accomplished liar like yourself could easily pass a polugraph anyway.
Just get in touch with AOL explain the situation and they would be quite happy to reveal who made such heinous posts.

Ah, I could "easily" beat a polygraph?  THAT is your reasoning why you won't take a wager? hahahahaha...

Oh, okay.  I'm sure if I just call AOL and ask for one of their member's personal info, they'll cough it up.  Because some guy on the phone 'said so'.  Are you that warped to think they'd risk getting sued to do that?  Hell, have BBing.com call and find out.  Their site was attacked.  They have grounds. Chick made claims which were false- proven by my history here (20k posts, and not one racist remark), the AOL proxy info, and the fact I'd take a lie detector test with whichever neutral 3rd party you wanted to prove it.

Kevin, if you're so far defeated here that we're arguing about AOL Ips and polygraphs, it's pretty clear you don't want to face the truth:

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2006, 12:05:41 AM »
A "pass" on a polygraph proves nothing. If you fail one, the police charge you. If you pass one, the police don't accept you as innocent.

Dude, you can cash in your Weider 401k (they have those?), pay for ten independent polygraphers- retired FBI, CIA, KGB, I don't give a rat's ass.  I will pass every one with flying colors, cause I didn't write that racist garbage.  And everyone here knows it. 

BOTTOM LINE:
You are bashing the PDI- something that will deliver TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS to the athletes.  Why?

Kevin Horton, WHY don't you want pro BBers to be able to earn more money?

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2006, 12:09:47 AM »
Wow, I got under your skin tonight, Horton.  name calling, wow.

I am paid to build sites.  I was contacted by several PDI guys to build their sites.  I did that.  I was asked to build the radio site.  I did that.

My talking about the PDI here- that is MY OWN doing- and they'll all tell you that.  Why? I am tired of the IFBB's crooked stranglehold on the sport.  The more federations, the more money, the more equity, and the better the athletes will do.  Sport grows, I get more website clients, and the fans have a better sport to watch.  They won't be forced to see Big Ron win Sandow #15 just because 2 crazy old men love a legacy.

I don't care about the internal financials of the PDI- I don't care if DeMilianaire pays for everything himself.  All I care about is more shows and more money for athletes.  Same with the fact I do't care about the IFBB's internal monetary operations- only when a show gets cancelled or guys don't get paid- and even then, I usually talk about the individual.

Exposing you as a liar is not name calling.
As an emplyee of the PDI I can understand why you refuse to question it. You rely so heavily on their money that you can't afford not to. They must account for a high percentage of your income. There's nothing wrong in you admitting that.
How much of what you say here is your won words and how much is copied an pasted from e-mails Wayne sends you?
I admire your concerns that the athletes should be paid. As the first show on the PDI callendar is being run by a promoter with a history of not paying them, can you tell me why you haven't voiced any concerns here about that. especially as you were very vocal recently about the Denver show. That was clearly shown to be a banking error, yet you were all over that like a rash?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2006, 12:18:08 AM »
Exposing you as a liar is not name calling.
As an emplyee of the PDI I can understand why you refuse to question it. You rely so heavily on their money that you can't afford not to. They must account for a high percentage of your income. There's nothing wrong in you admitting that.
How much of what you say here is your won words and how much is copied an pasted from e-mails Wayne sends you?
I admire your concerns that the athletes should be paid. As the first show on the PDI callendar is being run by a promoter with a history of not paying them, can you tell me why you haven't voiced any concerns here about that. especially as you were very vocal recently about the Denver show. That was clearly shown to be a banking error, yet you were all over that like a rash?

Kev, step back and think. 

With all the history you know- do you REALLY think Wayne would let his frist show's athletes go unpaid?  Do you REALLY think he'd sabotage his own division by not paying guys?  And it's an amateur show.  What kind of pay do those guys get? Um... ;)

The world is watching for him to fail.  If there are cracks in the armor, guys will make a lot of noise.  But you guys can't find them yet.  If Wayne's PDI- a private company- chooses not to disclose their finances four months BEFORE an event- you're pissed?  Tell me, have you seen Microsoft's Dec 2006 financial records yet?  NO?  HOly crap!  Let's write a letter!  How dare they not disclose corporate info for events that are 120 days away?  Those bastards!

Dude, you're melting thanks to whatever beef you have with Wayne.  I do not paste his words here- everyhting I say is my own.  I don't talk specifics about promoting like Keith, or about past shows like Wayne does.  I focus on future growth.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2006, 12:24:34 AM »
Dude, you can cash in your Weider 401k (they have those?), pay for ten independent polygraphers- retired FBI, CIA, KGB, I don't give a rat's ass.  I will pass every one with flying colors, cause I didn't write that racist garbage.  And everyone here knows it. 

BOTTOM LINE:
You are bashing the PDI- something that will deliver TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS to the athletes.  Why?

Kevin Horton, WHY don't you want pro BBers to be able to earn more money?

Don't try to deflect things with further lies about my emplyment with Weider. I've told you I contract to them. Call up there HR department if you want and ask them. Don't you have a history of calling employees up and trying to cause trouble. I thought there was an unwritten rule that we don't take things too seriously here?
I've never "bashed" the PDI. I questioned whether it could succeed based on it's past history and the falling interest in competetive bodybuilding. We've already seen one show cancelled due to lack of sponsorship and fan interest. Once again you jumped all over that by bashing the IFBB and complaining that athletes had been let down. Your recent poster for the NOC revelled a severe lack of sponsors, yet you were happy to pareade it without your usual diatribe?

I've stated several times that I'd love to see the bodybuilders making more money. Why would I not want that, a lot of them are friends? Unlike you,
But any MBA will tell you that without demand there can be no supply. Unlike you, I do attend shows and attendancies have been falling over the years. If the fans aren't flocking to the shows now, why will they rush out to thr PDI onses? That's not bashing is it?

Unlike you I don't take money from the athletes pockets. I do understand that you have to. Each to their own.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2006, 12:25:26 AM »

No, I make more here in town doing local work.  I've done five total PDI sites in 3 months.  $1500.  Not exactly "a high percentage", Kev-O.

I am a pre-paid contractor.  I could be hired by IFBB to do a site, and I'd do it.  I could be hired by NPC, NAABA, whoever I please.  Part of my contract is that I may work where and when I please.  And I bring so much value to firms in such a short time, that I am granted this provision.

Kev, you should ask Ben Moneybags to walk you.  You're cranky.