Author Topic: What are FANNY PACKS really for?  (Read 23494 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: What are FANNY PACKS really for?
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2006, 10:13:01 AM »
what's  wrong with wearing a fag bag?  ..............that's not gay.

can you even get one around your 65 inch waist,im not sure if they make them that big
R

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2006, 10:18:26 AM »
Come to think of it, I have seen cops wear fanny packs to the gym with guns inside.

Anyways, what is your criminal history. I`m curious.

ill pm you adonis if thats cool cause its not something im proud of
R

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2006, 11:16:41 AM »
I don`t get it.  No other sport or person other than a 10 year old kid in the early 90`s and bodybuilders wear fanny packs.....

So for those that do have them and wear them or have worn them, why did you wear them and what for?

What is in there?

Seriously.

Dude, I think maybe so they can carry their gear in them??? hmm...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2006, 12:40:48 PM »
Thanks for not answering the question. I didn't ask what the style was I asked what you thought when you saw the picture you pathetic jockriding schmoe.

The outfit Levrone is wearing in that picture is all the evidence that is needed to prove bodybuilding caters to homosexuals. There is no way a straight guy gets in that getup so that other straight guys can look at him.

actually retard I did answer the question  you asked what i thought and I told you a that it was the style, (which is my thoughts) and if bodybuilding caters to homos than I guess you are a homo because you are here and maybe he is int hat "getup" so women can look ::)

did the other kids make fun of you for being in special ed? :-\

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2006, 12:42:33 PM »
I'll tell you what Earl thinks when he sees that pic.........

hahaha you're just as obsessed with me as you are with spotting bulges in a pros trunks aren't you ya little fairy boy ;D

E
E

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2006, 12:45:44 PM »
hahaha you're just as obsessed with me as you are with spotting bulges in a pros trunks aren't you ya little fairy boy ;D

E

MELTDOUWN #2,000,048
HAHA, RON.....

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2006, 12:47:42 PM »
yes meltdowns always consist of "haha" and " ;D"

you got me ::)

E
E

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2006, 12:50:17 PM »
yes meltdowns always consist of "haha" and " ;D"

you got me ::)

E

This should keep you busy for a few minutes..........

HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2006, 12:52:22 PM »
Fannypacks are used by bbbers to keep copies of their restraining orders against stalking schomes like Earl.........
HAHA, RON.....

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2006, 12:54:07 PM »
This should keep you busy for a few minutes..........

yeah that tripod pic that doesn't work should keep me very busy

thanks my little stalker :P

E
E

BAZZERKER

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2006, 12:55:35 PM »
Ive seen milos rock some tough fanty packs the thick tan leather ones that have like five comparments. and of course nasser pimps them hard to.   Any one have any pics PLEASE???
I

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2006, 01:14:08 PM »
even pat militich rocks the fanny packs ;)

R

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2006, 01:16:36 PM »

GreatFinn beat me to it...around here in Vegas 9 times out of 10 it's a piece...unfortunately you need one  to feel safe anymore >:(
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2006, 01:29:40 PM »
in some cases, people carry makeup in it. just to touch up your color between sets.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #64 on: May 29, 2006, 01:39:58 PM »
  GreatFinn beat me to it...around here in Vegas 9 times out of 10 it's a piece...unfortunately you need one  to feel safe anymore >:(

Same in Florida. Everyone carries.  Something like 1 in 10 has a permit, and anyone without a felony record can keep in vehicle.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: May 29, 2006, 01:45:57 PM »
Same in Florida. Everyone carries.  Something like 1 in 10 has a permit, and anyone without a felony record can keep in vehicle.

its legal to keep toast in your car but not on you if you have a felony record in florida?whats the reason behind that law?im curious to know
R

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2006, 01:50:30 PM »
its legal to keep toast in your car but not on you if you have a felony record in florida?whats the reason behind that law?im curious to know

castle doctrine- your car is like your home.  no permit needed, but it must be 'securely encased', which just means sealed.  Glove box, concole, even non-clear tupperware will work.  Crown royal bag won't tho :)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2006, 01:52:47 PM »
castle doctrine- your car is like your home.  no permit needed, but it must be 'securely encased', which just means sealed.  Glove box, concole, even non-clear tupperware will work.  Crown royal bag won't tho :)

shit like this makes me want to move to florida. of course, you have enough crazy people that fark has a "florida" tag, so maybe that's the tradeoff.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: May 29, 2006, 01:58:35 PM »
i drove to florida last july and it was nice there,i was in west palm beach,pretty nice area imo
R

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 29, 2006, 02:00:49 PM »
shit like this makes me want to move to florida. of course, you have enough crazy people that fark has a "florida" tag, so maybe that's the tradeoff.

Crime is down a lot in areas with concealed carry.  There are high crime areas, bue those are filled with high ratio of ppl with criminal records.  In the city and the countryside, just about everyone has a weapon.  It's just like another tool in your truck.  The only *real* crime is usually drug based, and it's usually junie on junkie.  My brother actually shot a guy last year who tried to rob his pharmacy.  You hear at least one story a week on local media station of justifiable self defense shootings.  Pretty conservative, as half our population is at retirement age.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: May 29, 2006, 02:10:55 PM »
i never pictured florida as a high crime area,i guess certain parts are alot worse then others just like any other state
R

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2006, 02:32:15 PM »
It's just the name "fanny pack" that ruins them for everyone.  They are actually very useful.  If suitcases were named "queer cases" we would all carry our luggage in duffle bags.  Then again "duffle bag" sounds kind of gay too.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2006, 02:35:32 PM »
i never pictured florida as a high crime area,i guess certain parts are alot worse then others just like any other state

It's a very segregated state-- racially, economically, age demographics, and criminally.  Family areas, young adult areas, retirement areas, and drug areas.  Just abuot every neighborhood falls under one of these 4 groups, and they are greatly sepaerated by zoning, community rules, police tolerance, etc.  You can sell crack all day on the corner in Newtown, Sarasota.  But you look suspicious in a 7-11 in Sanibel/Captiva and the cops will be questioning you in about 3 minutes. Sad but true.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2006, 02:52:53 PM »
Slin.

(Ask the amateur that could eat a ton and always stay lean.  He posts here occasionally)
Motherboy (the band).

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2006, 03:32:12 PM »
It's just the name "fanny pack" that ruins them for everyone.  They are actually very useful.  If suitcases were named "queer cases" we would all carry our luggage in duffle bags.  Then again "duffle bag" sounds kind of gay too.....
duffle bag... gay how?