Author Topic: What are FANNY PACKS really for?  (Read 23492 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: What are FANNY PACKS really for?
« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2006, 03:43:26 PM »
actually retard I did answer the question  you asked what i thought and I told you a that it was the style, (which is my thoughts) and if bodybuilding caters to homos than I guess you are a homo because you are here and maybe he is int hat "getup" so women can look ::)

did the other kids make fun of you for being in special ed? :-\

E

Hey Schmoe, surely you can comprehend the distinction between who bodybuilding caters to (jocksniffing homo schmoes such as yourself) and a visitor to a message board? You see the difference right? You see the distinction between me visiting this site for entertainment and you bathing in a bottle of Levrone's urine that you purchased from the private reserve he set aside a few years ago to feed schmoes such yourself.

As for me riding the short bus, considering you literally jack off using an old soiled pair of Levrone's leotards I wouldn't be talking if I were you.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2006, 04:12:18 PM »
the fanny packs go by the name sauce pouches around this way,sauce pouch sounds alittle better imo
R

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2006, 04:16:22 PM »
Hey Schmoe, surely you can comprehend the distinction between who bodybuilding caters to (jocksniffing homo schmoes such as yourself) and a visitor to a message board? You see the difference right? You see the distinction between me visiting this site for entertainment and you bathing in a bottle of Levrone's urine that you purchased from the private reserve he set aside a few years ago to feed schmoes such yourself.

As for me riding the short bus, considering you literally jack off using an old soiled pair of Levrone's leotards I wouldn't be talking if I were you.

meltdown hahaha

looks like I have a new assclown stalker ;D

also if I did jerk off to somebody's leotard that wouldn't make me stupid, that would make me perverted ::)

you rode the short bus so obviously you can't comprehend the difference between perversion and stupidity

that is so sad :'(

E
E

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2006, 07:05:02 PM »

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Earl is OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA, RON.....

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2006, 08:35:21 PM »
I owned him notice how he has bowed his head in shame by not responding :P

when will you get over the ownings I gave you? ::)

E

E

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 30, 2006, 08:17:56 AM »
also if I did jerk off to somebody's leotard that wouldn't make me stupid, that would make me perverted ::)

you rode the short bus so obviously you can't comprehend the difference between perversion and stupidity

that is so sad :'(
E

Hey Moron, in case you missed it the short bus isn't for stupid people it's for the mentally handicapped. And one of the symptoms of being mentally handicapped is bathing in a vat of a bodybuilders sweat. You remind me of this retarded kid that was in my Junior High School, he would whip out his dong and start beating away while in gym class.

Don't you feel dirty after you've cum into Levrone's soiled g-string? Doesn't it make you sad? I would venture to guess that when you were young your parents would think fondly of the days when you grew up and they could enjoy their grandchildren. How do they feel knowing your seed goes nowhere else besides some soiled piece of clothing formerly belonging to Levrone?

I owned him notice how he has bowed his head in shame by not responding :P

when will you get over the ownings I gave you? ::)

E

This is my favorite quote, hey Schmoe it was Memorial Day. The nonSchmoes on the board actually had something to do. You know, cookouts, get togethers with family and friends. I understand that your life is nothing but an endless cycle of trying to get an article of Levrone's soiled clothing so the days simply blend into one but some of us can't sit in front of the computer each and every day.

There is simply nothing more pathetic than a schmoe whose target is a male bodybuilder. It wigs me out just knowing you live. Time to end it all and save the world from your grief.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2006, 08:47:08 AM »
that's where they kept their sauces ;D ;D ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #82 on: May 30, 2006, 08:50:16 AM »
Haven't we already discussed the many wonderful uses for "The Pack"?
It's here to stay, get use to it ;D

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: May 30, 2006, 08:59:02 AM »
Hey Moron, in case you missed it the short bus isn't for stupid people it's for the mentally handicapped. And one of the symptoms of being mentally handicapped is bathing in a vat of a bodybuilders sweat. You remind me of this retarded kid that was in my Junior High School, he would whip out his dong and start beating away while in gym class.

Don't you feel dirty after you've cum into Levrone's soiled g-string? Doesn't it make you sad? I would venture to guess that when you were young your parents would think fondly of the days when you grew up and they could enjoy their grandchildren. How do they feel knowing your seed goes nowhere else besides some soiled piece of clothing formerly belonging to Levrone?

This is my favorite quote, hey Schmoe it was Memorial Day. The nonSchmoes on the board actually had something to do. You know, cookouts, get togethers with family and friends. I understand that your life is nothing but an endless cycle of trying to get an article of Levrone's soiled clothing so the days simply blend into one but some of us can't sit in front of the computer each and every day.

There is simply nothing more pathetic than a schmoe whose target is a male bodybuilder. It wigs me out just knowing you live. Time to end it all and save the world from your grief.

everythread ive read from you has alot of bitterness in it,you never have anything positive to contribute to the boards except trying to degrade people,like saying the non schmoes wouldnt be posted on the boards on memorial day,maybe somepeople dont have any family around or maybe thier family is in another country,so that makes them a shmoe?maybe people enjoy the company of the other people on the internet and makes them feel better to chat on the boards.you can try to sound your some intellegent joker all you want and degrade people but your the schmoe when it all boils down
R

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 30, 2006, 09:11:34 AM »
everythread ive read from you has alot of bitterness in it,you never have anything positive to contribute to the boards except trying to degrade people,like saying the non schmoes wouldnt be posted on the boards on memorial day,maybe somepeople dont have any family around or maybe thier family is in another country,so that makes them a shmoe?maybe people enjoy the company of the other people on the internet and makes them feel better to chat on the boards.you can try to sound your some intellegent joker all you want and degrade people but your the schmoe when it all boils down

I know putting your thoughts into cohesive sentences can be difficult but at least give it a try. I'm having trouble following your post, regroup and give it another shot.

Oh, it appears that I've hit a nerve regarding not having anything to do on Memorial Day. From what I could decipher from your post you're taking issue with me for saying I had something to do yesterday and couldn't be in front of the computer? I'm sorry if you don't have family or friends around but try not to take it out on those of us that do.

Are you angry because I said you drive a redneck car? Hell I only drive a Camry, it's not like it's anything to brag about.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: May 30, 2006, 09:21:30 AM »
thats my point,you seem to go out of your way to try to belittle people,there are others ways to get a point across without trying to point out someones bad grammer or the way they put sentences and paragraphs together,i guess thats just your style though
R

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #86 on: May 30, 2006, 10:10:23 AM »
that's where they kept their sauces ;D ;D ;D

Keeping Famous Daves on hand?  What's wrong with that?
Motherboy (the band).

cshep57

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: May 30, 2006, 10:16:31 AM »
Comedian Bobby Slayton said about fanny packs:

"What do you carry in there?  Instructions on how NOT to get laid."

VGalanti

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • COOL
« Reply #88 on: May 30, 2006, 10:31:36 AM »
I don`t get it.  No other sport or person other than a 10 year old kid in the early 90`s and bodybuilders wear fanny packs.....

So for those that do have them and wear them or have worn them, why did you wear them and what for?

What is in there?

to shove all your gear in...C'MON

Seriously.
ANIMAL

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #89 on: May 30, 2006, 10:33:12 AM »

most pathetic meltdown ever not even sarcasm has made somebody meltdown like this ;D

I love the whole short bus argument trying to defend the diference between stupid people and metally handicapped people lmao :D

as for memorial day, you were online for like a half hour after I posted that and you didn't repsond so claim that you were at a BBQ or whatever haha 8)

as for ending it all, who is the one having complete meltdowns practically screaming at the computer over something simple like some joe schmoe on the net who supposedly likes soiled posing trunks?  who is more likely to have sucicdal thoughts you or me?

maybe you need to take your own advice loser hahahahahhahahahahhahaha hahahahaha

E
E

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: May 30, 2006, 10:42:39 AM »
Comedian Bobby Slayton said about fanny packs:

"What do you carry in there?  Instructions on how NOT to get laid."

before i was married i seemed to do okay with the broads with the fanny pack and all,actually over the years every girlfriend i had bought me at least one fanny pack when they saw one at a sporting good store or somewhere,maybe ole bobby couldnt get a fannypack big enough to fit around his gut ;D
R

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #91 on: May 30, 2006, 10:47:18 AM »
tryin to catch me riding dirty...

Yes, but these thing don't just appear in the closet.  They must be trainsported.  Usually by car, so sometimes we all must "ride dirty".
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 30, 2006, 10:54:29 AM »
as for memorial day, you were online for like a half hour after I posted that and you didn't repsond so claim that you were at a BBQ or whatever haha 8)

as for ending it all, who is the one having complete meltdowns practically screaming at the computer over something simple like some joe schmoe on the net who supposedly likes soiled posing trunks?  who is more likely to have sucicdal thoughts you or me?

maybe you need to take your own advice loser hahahahahhahahahahhahaha hahahahaha

E

I hate to break it to you genius but I wasn't in front of the computer after I posted yesterday, I was cooking. Sorry to bring you down from your Levrone induced high.

Meltdowns don't include rationale points, something you clearly don't understand. They include screaming and yelling and sorry but a Levrone schmoe could never bring me to that point.

Also, I wasn't trying to defend anything, I was pointing out the truth. You implied the short bus is for stupid people (wrong) and I pointed out it's for the type of mentally handicapped that you relate to, the ones that masturbate with urine samples purchased online from their favorite bodybuilders website.

Also, I'm still curious if your family knows about your Levrone obsession? Do they know where you keep your stash of Levrone urine, sweat, feces stained posing trunks and snot rags?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #93 on: May 30, 2006, 10:58:42 AM »
Yes, but these thing don't just appear in the closet.  They must be trainsported.  Usually by car, so sometimes we all must "ride dirty".

My wife won't let me :)
If I got caught with say, a semi full of cocaine, I'd be more worried about her kicking my ass than the whole, legal system thing.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2006, 11:12:21 AM »
I hate to break it to you genius but I wasn't in front of the computer after I posted yesterday, I was cooking. Sorry to bring you down from your Levrone induced high.

Meltdowns don't include rationale points, something you clearly don't understand. They include screaming and yelling and sorry but a Levrone schmoe could never bring me to that point.

Also, I wasn't trying to defend anything, I was pointing out the truth. You implied the short bus is for stupid people (wrong) and I pointed out it's for the type of mentally handicapped that you relate to, the ones that masturbate with urine samples purchased online from their favorite bodybuilders website.

Also, I'm still curious if your family knows about your Levrone obsession? Do they know where you keep your stash of Levrone urine, sweat, feces stained posing trunks and snot rags?

haha keep denying your meltdown it will help you sleep better at night

how was the picnic with mommy and daddy?

still arguing the short bus lol like it is so important to you it makes you wonder haha

yes they know and they think it is so beautiful ;)

I hope your family knows about your suicidal thoughts :-\

E
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2006, 11:32:45 AM »
Earl, in all fairness, a man can't call his own meltdown.  Has to be called by an impartial party with no history with the victim. 

An insult does not a meltdown make.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: May 30, 2006, 11:39:30 AM »
My wife won't let me :)
If I got caught with say, a semi full of cocaine, I'd be more worried about her kicking my ass than the whole, legal system thing.

transporting is the fun part,i remember when i used to go cop,so to speak,pick up my stash in other words,id actually get more of a rush on my way to get it and drive back with it then i did actually using the crap,it was such a rush knowing your driving by all these cops and they have no idea you got the goods in the car.them days are long gone though
R

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 30, 2006, 01:10:02 PM »

I will never know how fanny packs got associated with being a 'homosexual thing'...

I wear one everyday. So what? I dont care what Bobby Slayton says...you can wear a bright pink fanny pack but if you have the body and personality and confidence to pull it off...women will find you sexy. Put a sombrero on...a feather boa while you're at it...if you're confident...it doesnt matter. Why is it a celebrity can wear a band-aid on their face and its cool? Why is it a rock star can have weird color hair and ugly tats and wear weird clothes...and look cool? It's because who they are and how they carry themselves.

Not to mention...real BB's usually dont wear regular pants the average joe wears...if we do they are usually tight from the knees up. Why carry around keys, wallet and/or money, cell phone etc...in your hands...it doesnt feel comfortable in the pants pocket. In my fanny pack I have on now...I have my phone, wallet, loose change, 2 pieces of gum, my tin of Skoal and my little pill container filled w/ vitamins,pills etc...

Sorry not to put in in my pocket. I have to buy jeans 4 waist sizes too big and look like a 'tagger' or 'breakdancer' or...wear my waist line and leg length(32x30) and have them fit like spandex...from the knees up. Bodybuilders because of muscular hypertrophy is that much greater than the average joes...have to do what they have to do.
?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #98 on: May 30, 2006, 01:10:41 PM »
I will never know how fanny packs got associated with being a 'homosexual thing'...

I wear one everyday. So what? I dont care what Bobby Slayton says...you can wear a bright pink fanny pack but if you have the body and personality and confidence to pull it off...women will find you sexy. Put a sombrero on...a feather boa while you're at it...if you're confident...it doesnt matter. Why is it a celebrity can wear a band-aid on their face and its cool? Why is it a rock star can have weird color hair and ugly tats and wear weird clothes...and look cool? It's because who they are and how they carry themselves.

Not to mention...real BB's usually dont wear regular pants the average joe wears...if we do they are usually tight from the knees up. Why carry around keys, wallet and/or money, cell phone etc...in your hands...it doesnt feel comfortable in the pants pocket. In my fanny pack I have on now...I have my phone, wallet, loose change, 2 pieces of gum, my tin of Skoal and my little pill container filled w/ vitamins,pills etc...

Sorry not to put in in my pocket. I have to buy jeans 4 waist sizes too big and look like a 'tagger' or 'breakdancer' or...wear my waist line and leg length(32x30) and have them fit like spandex...from the knees up. Bodybuilders because of muscular hypertrophy is that much greater than the average joes...have to do what they have to do.
hahahaha, you must be a pussy magnet.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #99 on: May 30, 2006, 01:22:49 PM »
I'm still a newb - so I don't know how this beef started. Both sides have more than a little of the screeching-queen in their rhetoric. But looking at whose expense the laughs are coming, Earl is definitely the one who has been pwned here.

I'm just sayin'.