Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 20, 2014, 04:21:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Biggest Joke In Pro BBing  (Read 5375 times)
KevinP85
Getbig IV

« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2006, 10:31:21 AM »

Call me naive, but is the pic of ronnie for real?
Report to moderator   Logged
NarcissisticDeity
Getbig V

I dont care what Ronnie says bc hes not a credible

« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2006, 10:52:10 AM »

Yup !!
WOOO
Getbig V

Mr. Unpopular

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2006, 10:53:42 AM »

you bet... what you think standing on stage for 30 minutes flexing and holding in your abs is easy?
bigdumbbell
Getbig V

Bon Voyage !

« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2006, 11:16:58 AM »

you bet... what you think standing on stage for 30 minutes flexing and holding in your abs is easy?
and he collapes on the same spot every year after he is announced the WINNER
gordiano
Getbig V

TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN

« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2006, 11:40:15 AM »

Undecided

Damn, I'd be all over that milf's ass...............

HAHA, RON.....
WOOO
Getbig V

Mr. Unpopular

« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2006, 11:42:18 AM »

and he collapes on the same spot every year after he is announced the WINNER
hahaha... yup, makes a big, wet. oily spot on the floor
MikeThaMachine
Getbig V

WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing

« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2006, 12:12:29 PM »

Another joke in my opinion is Ernie Taylor, he claims his tris were real and all that shit and then stops competing and never shows up at a contest with tris looking half normal Undecided

I
BAZZERKER
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2006, 01:00:22 PM »

Nasser was a cite to see in his prime, was my second favorite to watch back in the day just becuase of the mass he brought.

I
pumphard
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2006, 02:11:09 PM »

give jay cutler a few years he will fall in to this category nicely Smiley
How can u compare jay to nasser..........Look how long, already jay's been in it.
DekeP
Getbig III

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2006, 02:52:19 PM »

I was a big fan of Nasser too and thought he was a pretty intelligent guy.  But the only credible reason I can think of for his swift decline is that he lost a screw or two somewhere along the way. 
the choad
Time Out
Getbig IV

King Of All Meltdowns

« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2006, 05:16:30 PM »

Are you kidding me? many hail 2003 as Ronnie's best Olympia appearence ever !!  Roll Eyes that picture is a sad commentary how how much the sport has ' progressed '

you mean how far it has regressed..

benchmstr
Getbig V

Heraclitus was right

« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2006, 05:41:44 PM »

How can u compare jay to nasser..........Look how long, already jay's been in it.
they both were givin an undeserved 2nd at the olympia so its kinda easy to compare
Captain Equipoise
Getbig V

Я спецназ

« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2006, 08:54:52 PM »

No one will come close to Kovacs... , Valvolino isn't a bodybuilder, and Palumbo isn't a pro, so the vote has to go to the big man himself..

Левиафан
bailey
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2006, 07:56:41 AM »

Tony Dee in that picture with Ronnie looks hot. I remember She did a layout in Muscle elegance a few years back. She was 40 then but super hot. Anybody got the pictures ?
HUGEPECS
Getbig V

School of Hard knocks Gym

« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2006, 09:05:54 AM »

Undecided

LMAO... Grin Grin Grin Grin GIVE THE MAN SOME AIR...PLEASE

Get Big, or Die Trying
anvil
Getbig IV

« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2006, 09:25:35 AM »

It looks like Toni just farted and Ronnie is offering his protest!  That shot would make a great "CAPTION THIS PIC" thread
buffbodz
Getbig V

It's only a board

« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2006, 10:31:15 AM »

I believe third was his best placing ever.

In 97' Naz took 2nd. and many said that He should of son the show.  He did until his back hurt him and Yates, bad tri and all took the 0.  From the front he was the winner.  His back always was his week point. Now I don't know if He's retired, but He should be.  He was one of the best of the 90's.  Could of went down as one of the all time greats to never have won the big one.  He won the NOC, the Arnold and a bunch of grand prixs.  Not bad for the biggest joke in bodybuilding Roll Eyes

Feom Get Big: 1996 Mr. Olympia Results
September 21, 1996 at Chicago, Illinois

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dorian was incredible as always. However, Nasser looked awesome and massive, with his back much better than last year. Many people thought Nasser should of been crowned #1. However, the biggest surprise of the night was Shawn Ray's second place finish, over Nasser! Shawn looked incredible! Honestly, the top five place finishers all looked great, and almost everyone said that this was the best Mr. Olympia ever. Judging by how close the results were, I must say that next year Yates will be dethroned as champion. Only later on did we know that Nassar failed the duiretics drug test, and was disqualified (he was in 3rd place that evening). The results were: 

6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio
MikeThaMachine
Getbig V

« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2006, 11:33:23 AM »

In 97' Naz took 2nd. and many said that He should of son the show.  He did until his back hurt him and Yates, bad tri and all took the 0.  From the front he was the winner.  His back always was his week point. Now I don't know if He's retired, but He should be.  He was one of the best of the 90's.  Could of went down as one of the all time greats to never have won the big one.  He won the NOC, the Arnold and a bunch of grand prixs.  Not bad for the biggest joke in bodybuilding Roll Eyes

The point is he didn't seem to realize it was time to retire and now has almost ended his Hall Of Fame career with how many awful showings, unless he pulls some crazy transformation at 40-41 and does another show and places well (which won't happen). Look at Flex Wheeler, shit started to go bad and he tried to hang in for a little while but realized his time was over and left near the top, i am not a fan of Flex or Nasser but the truth is Nasser should have retired years ago and left on top rather then putting together a string of shows placing out of the top 10-15 Undecided

I
Playboy
Getbig V

If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending

« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2006, 12:16:08 PM »

No one will come close to Kovacs... , Valvolino isn't a bodybuilder, and Palumbo isn't a pro, so the vote has to go to the big man himself..

Greg kovacs is the biggest joke to bbdg period. He used to go to the old Gold's Gym in mississauga, ontario run by Henderson Thorne. In my 8 years in that gym, I never once saw him do anything the magazines claimed he could do. All his lifts are done on the smith machine. He wont do more than 4 plates a side (sad considering the mag says you can do 7 at a body weight of 400lbs). He does fuck all and places poorly with a major serious gut distention at shows. Check the arnold classic 2005 for a laugh.

PB
ribonucleic
Getbig V

I bring you ultimate reality!

« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2006, 12:24:28 PM »

Nasser should have retired years ago and left on top rather then putting together a string of shows placing out of the top 10-15 Undecided

Not that Nasser is remotely in his league, but look at Michael Jordan. Could have retired on a shot that won his team a three-peat as the undisputed Greatest That Ever Was. Instead he spent some more years dicking around with some losers until finally no one gave a shit any more. Obviously, he didn't need the money. He just didn't have any sense of identity unless he was a baller.

Even if we assume that Nasser doesn't need the money (not a safe bet), who is he unless he's a competitive boduybuilder? A hulking freak with shrivelled testicles.
suckmymuscle
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2006, 03:11:03 AM »

mega melt**** ... dude, snap one off, take a chill pill, have a beer, then come back to the board

An average of 78 posts a day?! Wtf?! Shocked Dude, you're the one who needs to get
of this board for a while, you know, take a chill pill, have a beer and then come back to the board...six months later. Grin

SUCKMYMUSCLE
KTMckay
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2006, 03:39:49 AM »

mega melt**** ... dude, snap one off, take a chill pill, have a beer, then come back to the board
I didnt have a meltdown but damn that sounds like a good idea  Shocked.
MikeThaMachine
Getbig V

« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2006, 01:36:40 PM »

I have to bump my thread..............

Look at Ernie Taylor, he had a great physique except for the shady tris. Why could he never just come out and admit they were not real, seriously who works there tris that far out of proportion Huh

I
tommywishbone
Competitors II
Getbig V

Biscuit

« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2006, 01:41:09 PM »

Those triceps rival the idiotic German guy pulling the truck, biceps. Angry

P
MikeThaMachine
Getbig V

« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2006, 01:46:37 PM »

I
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!