Author Topic: Biggest Joke In Pro BBing  (Read 9750 times)

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
Re: Biggest Joke In Pro BBing
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2006, 10:31:21 AM »
Call me naive, but is the pic of ronnie for real?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2006, 10:52:10 AM »

Yup !!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2006, 10:53:42 AM »
you bet... what you think standing on stage for 30 minutes flexing and holding in your abs is easy?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2006, 11:16:58 AM »
you bet... what you think standing on stage for 30 minutes flexing and holding in your abs is easy?
and he collapes on the same spot every year after he is announced the WINNER

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2006, 11:40:15 AM »
:-\

Damn, I'd be all over that milf's ass...............
HAHA, RON.....

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2006, 11:42:18 AM »
and he collapes on the same spot every year after he is announced the WINNER
hahaha... yup, makes a big, wet. oily spot on the floor

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2006, 12:12:29 PM »
Another joke in my opinion is Ernie Taylor, he claims his tris were real and all that shit and then stops competing and never shows up at a contest with tris looking half normal :-\
I

BAZZERKER

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2006, 01:00:22 PM »
Nasser was a cite to see in his prime, was my second favorite to watch back in the day just becuase of the mass he brought.
I

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2006, 02:11:09 PM »
give jay cutler a few years he will fall in to this category nicely :)
How can u compare jay to nasser..........Look how long, already jay's been in it.

DekeP

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2006, 02:52:19 PM »
I was a big fan of Nasser too and thought he was a pretty intelligent guy.  But the only credible reason I can think of for his swift decline is that he lost a screw or two somewhere along the way. 

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2006, 05:16:30 PM »
Are you kidding me? many hail 2003 as Ronnie's best Olympia appearence ever !!  ::) that picture is a sad commentary how how much the sport has ' progressed '

you mean how far it has regressed..

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2006, 05:41:44 PM »
How can u compare jay to nasser..........Look how long, already jay's been in it.
they both were givin an undeserved 2nd at the olympia so its kinda easy to compare

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2006, 08:54:52 PM »
No one will come close to Kovacs... , Valvolino isn't a bodybuilder, and Palumbo isn't a pro, so the vote has to go to the big man himself..

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2006, 07:56:41 AM »
Tony Dee in that picture with Ronnie looks hot. I remember She did a layout in Muscle elegance a few years back. She was 40 then but super hot. Anybody got the pictures ?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2006, 09:05:54 AM »
:-\

LMAO... ;D ;D ;D ;D GIVE THE MAN SOME AIR...PLEASE
Get Big, or Die Trying

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2006, 09:25:35 AM »
It looks like Toni just farted and Ronnie is offering his protest!  That shot would make a great "CAPTION THIS PIC" thread

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2006, 10:31:15 AM »
I believe third was his best placing ever.

In 97' Naz took 2nd. and many said that He should of son the show.  He did until his back hurt him and Yates, bad tri and all took the 0.  From the front he was the winner.  His back always was his week point. Now I don't know if He's retired, but He should be.  He was one of the best of the 90's.  Could of went down as one of the all time greats to never have won the big one.  He won the NOC, the Arnold and a bunch of grand prixs.  Not bad for the biggest joke in bodybuilding ::)

Feom Get Big: 1996 Mr. Olympia Results
September 21, 1996 at Chicago, Illinois

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dorian was incredible as always. However, Nasser looked awesome and massive, with his back much better than last year. Many people thought Nasser should of been crowned #1. However, the biggest surprise of the night was Shawn Ray's second place finish, over Nasser! Shawn looked incredible! Honestly, the top five place finishers all looked great, and almost everyone said that this was the best Mr. Olympia ever. Judging by how close the results were, I must say that next year Yates will be dethroned as champion. Only later on did we know that Nassar failed the duiretics drug test, and was disqualified (he was in 3rd place that evening). The results were: 
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2006, 11:33:23 AM »
In 97' Naz took 2nd. and many said that He should of son the show.  He did until his back hurt him and Yates, bad tri and all took the 0.  From the front he was the winner.  His back always was his week point. Now I don't know if He's retired, but He should be.  He was one of the best of the 90's.  Could of went down as one of the all time greats to never have won the big one.  He won the NOC, the Arnold and a bunch of grand prixs.  Not bad for the biggest joke in bodybuilding ::)

The point is he didn't seem to realize it was time to retire and now has almost ended his Hall Of Fame career with how many awful showings, unless he pulls some crazy transformation at 40-41 and does another show and places well (which won't happen). Look at Flex Wheeler, shit started to go bad and he tried to hang in for a little while but realized his time was over and left near the top, i am not a fan of Flex or Nasser but the truth is Nasser should have retired years ago and left on top rather then putting together a string of shows placing out of the top 10-15 :-\
I

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2006, 12:16:08 PM »
No one will come close to Kovacs... , Valvolino isn't a bodybuilder, and Palumbo isn't a pro, so the vote has to go to the big man himself..

Greg kovacs is the biggest joke to bbdg period. He used to go to the old Gold's Gym in mississauga, ontario run by Henderson Thorne. In my 8 years in that gym, I never once saw him do anything the magazines claimed he could do. All his lifts are done on the smith machine. He wont do more than 4 plates a side (sad considering the mag says you can do 7 at a body weight of 400lbs). He does fuck all and places poorly with a major serious gut distention at shows. Check the arnold classic 2005 for a laugh.

PB

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2006, 12:24:28 PM »
Nasser should have retired years ago and left on top rather then putting together a string of shows placing out of the top 10-15 :-\

Not that Nasser is remotely in his league, but look at Michael Jordan. Could have retired on a shot that won his team a three-peat as the undisputed Greatest That Ever Was. Instead he spent some more years dicking around with some losers until finally no one gave a shit any more. Obviously, he didn't need the money. He just didn't have any sense of identity unless he was a baller.

Even if we assume that Nasser doesn't need the money (not a safe bet), who is he unless he's a competitive boduybuilder? A hulking freak with shrivelled testicles.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2006, 03:11:03 AM »
mega melt**** ... dude, snap one off, take a chill pill, have a beer, then come back to the board

An average of 78 posts a day?! Wtf?! :o Dude, you're the one who needs to get
of this board for a while, you know, take a chill pill, have a beer and then come back to the board...six months later. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

KTMckay

« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2006, 03:39:49 AM »
mega melt**** ... dude, snap one off, take a chill pill, have a beer, then come back to the board
I didnt have a meltdown but damn that sounds like a good idea  :o.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2006, 01:36:40 PM »
I have to bump my thread..............

Look at Ernie Taylor, he had a great physique except for the shady tris. Why could he never just come out and admit they were not real, seriously who works there tris that far out of proportion ???

I

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2006, 01:41:09 PM »
Those triceps rival the idiotic German guy pulling the truck, biceps. >:(
a

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V