Author Topic: what bodyparts do you enjoy training most and what parts the least?  (Read 3462 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i really have a hard time getting motivated to  train abs and forearms,i really have found a newlove for back training,its good cause my back needs more work,chest has to be my favorite along with delts
R

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
fave biceps

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i thinks its safe to say that most of us enjoy training our most responsive and impressive parts,it can get really frustrating when your bombing a bodypart with brutal intensity and getting little rewards for the efforts,thats frustrating for me anyway
R

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
i think i havo no big problem with any bodypart but i would like my chest to be bigger anyway i enjoy training chest

jmt1

• Getbig IV
like...chest,shoulders,tris,legs

dislike...pulling exercises...back,biceps

extremely dislike...cardio

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
i hate quads love hamstrings

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
my traps arent great but they arent bad either but yet i really cant get that mind muscle connection with them,i do upright rows and feel them great in my traps but as far as shrugging movements ive always struggled to get the feel of them
R

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Quads for both. Get the willies the night before and look for any excuse to get of training them but there is no better feeling than that thigh pump where you hammer the sh*t out of them -ie. you get that funny walk to the water fountain. Puts me on top of the world.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
i love training traps but i don`t train them anymore cause they are too good 8)
the other bodyparts have to catch up,i think it genetical that i have good traps just like some have good calves

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
I love training arms and abs.  I can deal with training back and chest.  Hate legs and shoulders...both of which are in the most need of training.   :-\   Figures, right?
:D Weee

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
I love training arms and abs.  I can deal with training back and chest.  Hate legs and shoulders...both of which are in the most need of training.   :-\   Figures, right?

cheri don`t get me wrong but since you compete in figure contests you don`t have to train that hard,right?
just wonder how figure girls train,i guess lots of cardio(which i hate,diet only is enough and works good for me ;D)

Painlayer420

• Getbig II
  • Live,Lift,and Dominate
I love training Biceps because after i do my arms feel so massive. Chest to i just feel huge. Back and legs are another story i know i have to train legs but i have a job where i have to walk around all day long for 8-10 hours. And back training is alright it'self

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
i could use more abs work but i'm over the hill now    lol
i need like 83 minute abs not 8 minutes abs

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
As much as it may seem weird, for me it's hamstrings that I like to train the most!

Then, in order:

- Chest
- Biceps
- Delts
- Quads
- Triceps
- Upper back
- Traps
- Forearms
- Abs
- Lower back
- Calves

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
cheri don`t get me wrong but since you compete in figure contests you don`t have to train that hard,right?
just wonder how figure girls train,i guess lots of cardio(which i hate,diet only is enough and works good for me ;D)
No ironneck, you still have to train hard.  Diet and cardo are not enough.  Have you seen figure girls lately? lol  Gotta have some muscle, not like a BBer, but still you have to have to be lean and have cuts.
:D Weee

TheBigAristotle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Love : Back and Quads
Hate : Arms and Abs

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

love trainin all arm groups.

love trainin back.

dont like doin chest n shoulders.

love trainin abs.

my fave exercise is tricep extensions on the machine in my gym .. its a beauty. i could sit on that thing all day everyday and destroy my tris.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
when I first started it was all biceps, now I don't even train them directly anymore.

What I enjoy is seeing improvement on each exercise and I try to treat each one with the same focus and intensity.

RAT MCBAT

• Getbig III
legs- love the pump
 ;D
forget what you know

littlechris

• Getbig II
favorite bodyparts to train are quads and back.  currently have worked up to one weekly session of 10 sets for 10 reps at 275 lbs on squats, and 225 lbs for 8 reps for bentover barbell rows.

worst bodypart to train: chest and biceps

i also have found that guys with great back development tend to lack good chest development, and guys with good chest development, lack good back development.  of course there are exceptions.

-C

Slick Vic

I don't really have any body part I dread training but my favorite are chest and biceps.

younggunz

• Getbig II
fav- biceps,tri,delt,chest,traps
hate-abs, hamstrings-cardio

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I can't really say I like training any 1 bodypart more then others now that i'm older.When younger definitely would have been chest & arms lol.I have always had a "love/hate" relationship however when it came to the wheels.Just can't stand the "thought" of training them but by the 3rd set i'm just loving it!!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
No ironneck, you still have to train hard.  Diet and cardo are not enough.  Have you seen figure girls lately? lol  Gotta have some muscle, not like a BBer, but still you have to have to be lean and have cuts.

i see