Author Topic: Is this really a bad body??? (Nasser el Sonbatty in 2005)  (Read 8286 times)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Is this really a bad body??? (Nasser el Sonbatty in 2005)
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2006, 07:40:29 AM »

1.Just look at any pic from 96-99 like some of the ones that were posted here.
2.Receptors downgrade is mostly a myth regarding anabolics ...so I was laughing at you not agreeing with you... ::)
3.What I meant about his training that it dosent matter if you think he was halfassing it,point is he was massive all around.

I will always have a huge amount of respct for Nasser based on who and what he was at one time. His physique and his conduct (selling soiled clothes, syhtnol) were of a man of desperation in recent years. I find that sad , especially after meeting and seeing him back in his prime.
Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2006, 12:22:36 PM »
Nasser is still a good bodybuilder, just a 'shadow' of his former self [he wishes]. The nineties really were the true golden age of bodybuilding. There was genuine excitement about guys like Doz, Nasser, Levrone and even Shawn. It really pains me to see one of the aforementioned heroes embarrass himself at every turn. He should retire, open a gym and spend the rest of his days banging pussy.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2006, 08:09:02 PM »
truly a great bber while in his prime.

he got really bad, really fast.

when he got 10th at the 01 Olympia, I thought he would rebound, but he got worse with every show.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2006, 08:14:36 PM »
truly a great bber while in his prime.

he got really bad, really fast.

when he got 10th at the 01 Olympia, I thought he would rebound, but he got worse with every show.

What is sad is the guy was such a proud champ , acted with real dignity if you ever met him in person in his prime. Carried himself with real pride , a massive pro that was a no nonsense kind of guy, very intelligent.
Sad he went down this path of self destruction this recent years.
Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2006, 08:23:23 PM »
maybe the tanning bed in his car-hold fried his better judgement