Author Topic: NO-Explode & Nitrix  (Read 2405 times)

Paragon

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
NO-Explode & Nitrix
« on: May 28, 2006, 09:28:37 PM »
Just curious as to how people are taking these 2 supplements together.  I've been taking the no-explode (2 scoops pre workout), and i'm going to add the nitrix in.  The only issue I have with this is that BSN suggests that you take 3 servings of nitrix per day which totals 9g's of arginine, plus the 2 servings i'd already be taking from the no-explode (which i'm assuming has about 3g's of arginine per serving, but u cant tell because they lump all the ingredients together).  i'm just thinking the 3 servings of nitrix would be overkill and that i would be able to get by taking 2 servings of the nitrix.  opinions?

Paragon

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: NO-Explode & Nitrix
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 06:10:22 PM »
Has anyone even thought about or considered this when combining the two supplements?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 08:34:39 PM »
Call BSN directly.  They're very helpful.
:

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 01:46:42 PM »
it will be fine i use fivestars vaso-pump and gasparis superpump 250 and there way stronger than what your taking

Paragon

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 08:25:11 PM »
Call BSN directly.  They're very helpful.

Here's my issue with calling a supplement company directly.  Although BSN is a respectable company, it is in my opinion that most supplement companies will advise one to take the maximum dosages that are on the label in order for them to use the product quicker and have to buy more

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 08:48:20 PM »

Here's my issue with calling a supplement company directly.  Although BSN is a respectable company, it is in my opinion that most supplement companies will advise one to take the maximum dosages that are on the label in order for them to use the product quicker and have to buy more

I can understand that, however, that has not been my experience with them.  Although, I will admit, my direct communication with them dates back to when they were the up & coming new kids on the block.
:

sweetb

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 06:25:39 PM »
I started with the BSN mass stack. nitrix, cell mass and NO explode. I took nitrix as directed for about 2 months, then it became cost prohibitive, so I started just taking 4 pills w/ NO explode pre workout only. I didn't notice any difference at all. since then I've tried Gaspari Superpump and Size-on post. I am getting the same results as the mass stack for a little more than half the price. I actually like the Size-on product much better than Cell mass.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2006, 08:27:53 PM »
I started with the BSN mass stack. nitrix, cell mass and NO explode. I took nitrix as directed for about 2 months, then it became cost prohibitive, so I started just taking 4 pills w/ NO explode pre workout only. I didn't notice any difference at all. since then I've tried Gaspari Superpump and Size-on post. I am getting the same results as the mass stack for a little more than half the price. I actually like the Size-on product much better than Cell mass.
gaspari nutrition products are far superior to bsn except for taste

Purge_WTF

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2006, 09:38:15 PM »
  I'm about to finish off a bottle of Nitrix, and I must say that I'm not too impressed. The NO-Xplode works very well, though.

InsightD

• Getbig II
  • There is power in numbers.
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2006, 10:03:16 PM »
gaspari nutrition products are far superior to bsn except for taste

true... i was on no-xplode and thought i could jump into the full dosage of super-pump right after 2 months of no-xplode... wrong.  super pump is much more potent.  both taste like rat shit.
[-_-]

Crazykid909

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2006, 06:28:14 PM »
ive tried the NOX type products and felt that i actually burnt out faster and got less reps. Not sure if i was getting to much of a pump and thus more lactic acid.... ???

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2006, 01:43:30 PM »
guys at my gym are taking  nitrix throughout the day, no xplode pre workout and cell mass after. they say its working pretty well.