Author Topic: First Annual Mr. Getbig Details! (updated 8/20)  (Read 200055 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Word on the streets is that in King Gaymali Fashion...

For thier personal routine, True Adonis will have Kai Greene do a guest apperance to hype up his posing routine
L

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.

Hahaha.  Ive never said that.   Im 41.......this is my mid-life crisis.  Im sharing it with getbig. ;D
is there gonna be a master class for your old ass ;D

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
are me and war horse the only 2 guys in the masters division so far?if so i got 2nd place locked up since its just 2 of us ;)
R

backday

• Getbig III
are me and war horse the only 2 guys in the masters division so far?

Probably not ;D

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
So is anything set yet? Formal date at least? (most imortant thing- I can careless about anything else)..

Also, I noticed talk about prizes. Naahh, this is all between us, for fun.

WE can have a get big.com amateur rranking..haha..would be cool... the pros can have fun picking us apart..

I didnt notice but some mandatory poses/pics have to be deicided on. Also, and super shadowy "make yourself look bigger than you are" pics should be atomatically disqualified.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i actually cooked a big pot of brown rice and chicken today- i put the M&Ms down :)  I'm excited about this contest.

LOL- amateur ranikng- awesome idea.  Anyone who doesn't do the show would be unranked for the next 6 months til the next show!

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
interesting thread...

too bad i don't have enough posts to enter...

Oh, and people that have competed b/f, natural or assisted, should be recognized for that and all others should be in the novice category for their age, weight, etc...

if this ever materializes ::)
i

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
who else will compete in the teenage class?
candidate?or is it to hard to bring your ass in shape? ;D

1.september is a good date

240 is Back

• Getbig V
if this ever materializes ::)

Good word.  I think you could enter.  Basically, I think we just don't want any assclowns from other boards joining this week just to compete and make a name for themselves.

Luke, I could build a page, which I could maintain and post everyone pics as idential thumbnails.  We could sell advertising on the page- I am sure I could sneeze and get $50 a week for a page which will be as popular as this.  And all money could go to the 1-2-3rd place finishers :)

Thoughts, anyone?  The $ would be transparent- I wouldn't take a penny for the webpage.  Everything the sponsor pays go towards prize monies.  2800 people have read this thread already.  Many more would visit a page to see getbig's loudest and finest/worst serve and get served.  

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
We should see if ProBodybuilding weekly would have the winner on the show..To show everyday people that you too can be a bodybuilder... wait a second , then there would be a chance for mainstream exposure.... nah forget it then , we need to keep BB in the dark, and leave it to its sub culture status... :'( :'( :'(
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I can guarantee we could get the winner on www.PDIradio.com :)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Who will win !!! This is very exciting for all those in BB, lets show these PROs how to put on a show!!
L

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
Good word.  I think you could enter.  Basically, I think we just don't want any assclowns from other boards joining this week just to compete and make a name for themselves.

Luke, I could build a page, which I could maintain and post everyone pics as idential thumbnails.  We could sell advertising on the page- I am sure I could sneeze and get $50 a week for a page which will be as popular as this.  And all money could go to the 1-2-3rd place finishers :)

Thoughts, anyone?  The $ would be transparent- I wouldn't take a penny for the webpage.  Everything the sponsor pays go towards prize monies.  2800 people have read this thread already.  Many more would visit a page to see getbig's loudest and finest/worst serve and get served. 

you`re da man!that sounds great! and the pdi radio idea is also great

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III

i've lurked here for over a year or so but i post more on another board where there's not so much bickering and sh!t thrown.  I don't have time to get involved in the politics, etc...

If I can't compete, maybe i could be an objective judge.  I've competed in two non-tested shows thus far and i'll be three weeks out from my next one on 9/1.
i

240 is Back

• Getbig V

i've lurked here for over a year or so but i post more on another board where there's not so much bickering and sh!t thrown.  I don't have time to get involved in the politics, etc...

If I can't compete, maybe i could be an objective judge.  I've competed in two non-tested shows thus far and i'll be three weeks out from my next one on 9/1.

Hey man, you registered 11 months ago- you're in, IMO!

I think the vote should come from the getbig members.  Each member who has been here since Mar 1 2006, or something (so we don't have new made-up names voting).  And if the contest runs 12 weeks, I could seriously stack up 800 or more in sponsorship money.  Many companies would love to get involved with this.  Also, a donate button to a publicly-viewable paypal acct, so that ppl could give too.  I've give Ron an mindspin all my passwords so they could assure every penny goes to the winners.

This could be the GB story of the year.  And the ability to earn money should keep it cool.

Maybe just 3 categories to keep it simple-

Most muscular
Most improved
Most impressive

?
First place in each wins 1/3 of the prize money, and a guy can only win one category?   Steroids- we can't test, but many who "know" gear can make their opinions known, which can affect the vote.  It alexxx gains 60 pounds in 3 months and is covered with bacne, voters will probably ignore him.  So we could just ignore the drug testing- although I know I plan to remain 100% natural.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
Hey man, you registered 11 months ago- you're in, IMO!

I think the vote should come from the getbig members.  Each member who has been here since Mar 1 2006, or something (so we don't have new made-up names voting).  And if the contest runs 12 weeks, I could seriously stack up 800 or more in sponsorship money.  Many companies would love to get involved with this.  Also, a donate button to a publicly-viewable paypal acct, so that ppl could give too.  I've give Ron an mindspin all my passwords so they could assure every penny goes to the winners.

This could be the GB story of the year.  And the ability to earn money should keep it cool.

Maybe just 3 categories to keep it simple-

Most muscular
Most improved
Most impressive

?
First place in each wins 1/3 of the prize money, and a guy can only win one category?   Steroids- we can't test, but many who "know" gear can make their opinions known, which can affect the vote.  It alexxx gains 60 pounds in 3 months and is covered with bacne, voters will probably ignore him.  So we could just ignore the drug testing- although I know I plan to remain 100% natural.

If this all ends up happening, I think everyone involved should get a big pat on the back. In all my years here I have never seen anything so constructive or good for the sport. Well done everyone. 8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
If this all ends up happening, I think everyone involved should get a big pat on the back. In all my years here I have never seen anything so constructive or good for the sport. Well done everyone. 8)

I'm heading to the gym, but I'll be back on tonight.  I would love to see this happen.  Two ppl have emailed me already about possibly sponsoring the contest.  Getting their banner on THE getbig page of the year would be good for them, and would give a little $ to motivate.  To think a class winner could pull 200 to 400 for their trouble- and look better than they ever have- is a hell of a motivator.  AND, since there would be NO POLITICS- every getbig member gets one vote, and results are made public- there will be no question of BS judging.  This should be fun...

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
240 do i get the money in the teenclass if nobody else competes? ;D and will the teenclass winner be also on pdi radio?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
240 do i get the money in the teenclass if nobody else competes? ;D and will the teenclass winner be also on pdi radio?
you'd never be able to get through customs paki man.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V

we'd have to decide on 4 classes maxiumum.. and since we can't test gear, I don't know how the classes would divide.

Hell yes, the teenage winner could be on the radio.  WHoever wins will look better than 99% of other teenagers, so it'll be motivational for others.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
you'd never be able to get through customs paki man.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
we'd have to decide on 4 classes maxiumum.. and since we can't test gear, I don't know how the classes would divide.

Hell yes, the teenage winner could be on the radio.  WHoever wins will look better than 99% of other teenagers, so it'll be motivational for others.

sounds good

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

I don`t why you couldn`t compete Kenny. 

I know this dude and can vouch for him.  We would just have to figure out the division thing. :)

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Monster gyno

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
If this is ever going to happen, you have to keep it simple...no tests, weight classes, age divisions, before pics, etc.  Pick a date on which everyone submits good quality pics of all seven mandatories and have a pannel of other Getbiggers decide the placings.  I nomimate Royalty, ND and Hulkster as three of the judges.

After we get the 1st Mr. GetBig done, we can evolve it to have better rules, divisons, classes, etc.  For now JUST KEEP IT SIMPLE! 
w